Temptation

Lost Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Yerin wore black high-waisted shorts, with a cream colored lace tank top. She wore a gray bandeau underneath, along with her favorite Jeffrey Campbell booties. Jimin wore a more comfortable outfit, she wore a light pink peasant crop top along with cream lace shorts. She wore some of her cheap, versatile jewelry including rings and a choker. She borrowed Yerin’s brown gladiator sandals and managed to find her favorite flower crown. She and Yerin were finishing up getting ready; Jimin was applying sticker rhinestones near her eyes when she remembered she had no idea what time to meet Yugyeom and the rest of the guys. Oh, what the hell – she didn’t even get Yugyeom’s number!

            She sent a quick text to Jinyoung,

            > Jimin: Oppa, can you send me Yugyeom’s number?

            > Jinyoung: Whatever you need to tell him just tell me instead!

            > Jimin: Oppa!

            > Jinyoung: 555-555-5555

            > Jimin: Thanks oppa!

            > Jinyoung: See you soon?

            Jinyoung was at the dorm with the rest of the guys and chuckled to himself.

            Jimin quickly texted Yugyeom, she knew the festival began at noon and it would be quite the drive in the traffic.

            > Jimin: Yugyeommie! I hope you don’t mind, I got your number from Jinyoung oppa. I forgot to ask you when we should meet up?

            > JB: Jimin, uh… this isn’t Yugyeom. This is JB, I think Jinyoung pulled a prank on you.

            > Jimin: Oh , I’m so sorry oppa. I’m going to kill him!

            > JB: It’s okay, here’s Yugyeom’s number 555-555-5554

            > Jimin: Thanks, I’m so sorry again oppa.

            JB went over to Jinyoung and punched his arm to which Jinyoung exclaimed, “Ouch! What was that for?”

            JB responded, “For being an to Jimin.”

            Jinyoung grinned from ear to ear,

            “She texted you instead huh?”

            He began to laugh so hard he could hardly catch his breath; JB stared down at him with a disapproving look.

            “I gave her his real number, it could have been important ya know.” JB internally thanked Jinyoung though, the little prank allowed him to get Jimin’s number.

            Jinyoung thought to himself that he rather have Jimin depend on him than Yugyeom though… he flashed a coy smile to JB and said,

            “Bet it was just about the music festival” Jinyoung felt his phone vibrate.

            Jimin re-read the messages she sent to JB and hid her face in embarrassment. She angrily texted Jinyoung,

            > Jimin: Oppa, what is wrong with you?

            > Jimin: That was so embarrassing!

            > Jimin: I’m going to kill you!

            > Jinyoung: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

            Jimin ignored Jinyoung’s last text and finally contacted the real Yugyeom,

            > Jimin: Yugyeommie?

            > Yugyeom: Yes? Who is this?

            > Jimin: Hey, it’s Park Jimin. I got your number from Jaebum oppa, I forgot to get it from you yesterday. I have a few questions about the festival.

            &

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter