Chapter 8 - The presentation : An important person to Hongbin.

Brothers
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry... I'm having final exam right now. Full schedule and all. I didn't check. Bear the error.

 

After sure the projector shows his slide on the wide screen, he took a deep breath before he smile to start his presentation. “Hello I’m Hongbin. For the topic we got last week, taking a picture of the important peoples in our life. I’ve choose two people.” He start, looking around the classmates and glance on the lecturer before he continue. “The first person is Wonshik or you might have known him as Ravi.” He pauses, watching their expression. The lecturer also seem surprise to hear Ravi’s name and Hongbin knew, his twin brother is quiet popular, of course in a bad way. The troublemaker they say. He gets to the next slide where Ravi’s picture shows on the screen with words Wonshik is written with a large font.

“Why are you choosing him?” His lecturer asks and he smile.

“He’s important person to me.” He simply tell and his classmates exchange a confuse look.

“But we rarely see you with him. We didn’t know you’re close with that guy?” One of his classmate voices out. That guy?  Hongbin almost scoff at that.

“It’s because we are in the different department and our schedule often get clash.” He tells and turns to the next slide. The slide shows Ravi were holding a skateboard while grinning to the camera. He’s wearing his usual hip hop style, with blonde hairs, snap back, extra-large black t-shirt with short pants with a few accessories. Hongbin can see few classmates grimace at the style.

“This is when he tried to play skateboard but he fell after that and he’s so bad with skateboard.” He tells and laughs echoes the hall. He changes to the next picture. This time it shows Ravi were sleeping on the bed.

“How do you get into his room?” His classmates ask but he just smiles at that questions.

“He’s so hard to wake up. It took me five minute to wake him and he can simply sleep everywhere.” He changes to the next picture again. In the picture, Ravi is biting a toast while his hands holding two mugs and he’s frowning to the camera. He wear a ridiculous shirt with a picture of duck print on it. “He only knows to make a toast and he eats that every day as his breakfast.”  

“Hey he’s kinda funny.” Hongbin nodded, feels satisfied as the students start to grow interest over Ravi and he resume to the next picture. This time Ravi has his face buried onto his books with a pile of books on his study desk and the hall fill with gasp. Hongbin can tell they are surprise with the amount of books pile on the desk. “Every night he’ll study until he got headaches and pass out just as you see in the picture. Just like I said he can sleep anywhere. If I didn’t wake him up, he would stay like that till morning.”

“What’s his pointer?” This time the lecturer asks. Hongbin can tell the lecturer surprise to know the said trouble maker is study every night.

“3.86. That’s the last semester.” Another gasp fills the halls and he smirk at that as he change to the next picture. It’s the picture of Ravi laughing his heart out at Jaehwan hyung funny face. “This when Jaehwan hyung tells one of his so not funny jokes. He’s easy to amuse and he’ll always laugh on everything.”

“Aw kyeopta!” The next picture makes the girls sequels. It’s the picture of Ravi doing aegyo. He’s pouting while hugging a heart shapes pillow and he’s in pajamas, a cute pajamas. “This is… before he went to sleep.” He immediately resume to the last picture. Ravi is staring at his computer while at his side there is piano keyboard. “And he’s writing his own songs. They are all good.” He stops and glance around the hall. He feels proud when they are all looking impressed. “The second important person to me is Taekwoon or he’s more known with name Leo.” He start and change to the next slide with Taekwoon’s picture who is glaring toward the camera.

“Leo sunbae?!”

“How are you close to him?!”

“Doesn’t he hate his picture to be taken?”

“Your models are surprising, Hongbin.” He smiles at the lecturer words. The next picture is Taekwoon in his pajamas were holding a mug while pushing Hakyeon away with his other hand. His face remains stoic.

“N hyung who is Taekwoo

Please log in to read the full chapter