Chapter 6 - Taekwoon Hyung

Brothers
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Hongbin is in the state of panic. His eyes cannot stop wondering around the woods to find a familiar figure of Wonshik. It has been two hours since they started to search for Ravi and Leo. He ignores the fact his body already exhausted and he didn’t want to risk losing his twin brother. Just by thinking about it almost makes him cry but turn around when he feels a pat on his back, there is N and Ken. “We will find them. There is Leo after him.” He nodded. He feels bad, he was supposed to be the one to chase after Ravi but he’s thankful because there is Leo. Just how much he needs his Taekwoon hyung at this moment.

“Please Wonshik…” He mutters as he continues to walk into the woods. N follows him from behind while Hyuk and Ken move to another direction, calling out for Leo and Ravi names. “Wonshik-ah!”

“Ravi-ah!”

 

 

While Leo at the other side were running into the woods. His eyes are narrower into every side of the dark woods. He curses for not bringing his phone or torch light. It’s a way too dark. “Come on Wonshik where you are? Wonshik-ah!” He shouts but no respond. He stop his steps and he try to calm down. If Wonshik were crying, he knew wonshik wouldn’t even look at where he was running into and probably, he was just running in straight. So, Leo looks from the way he was coming from and looks straight to the front. “Please, it should be this way.” He prays that he’s right and continues to run, ignoring the sweats tickling on his face.

 

 

Ravi is at lost. He didn’t know where he is. Everything is dark and all he could hear was a sound roar of the surf. He wipes his tears away and looking to his surroundings. There is a woods he was coming from but he’s sure he didn’t want to get in there again. When he gets his rational mind again, he just realizes how scary and dark the woods are. His eyes then turn to the other side where he could feel a cold breeze were coming and he had to tighten his jacket to keep warm. He move inched closer and he found it was a cliff and he immediately took a step backward. “I might get kill again if I didn’t stop running.” He frowned as he stares down into the dark sea. “The cliff…” Tears forms again in his eyes as he remember the memories again. On how his older brother was once fell down there in his place for saving his life back then.

“Wonshik!!” Just exactly like in his memories, he could hear a voice shouting his name but the different is the voice sound different. He turn toward the woods where he could find someone running toward his direction but he couldn’t recognize whom until he has been pull further away from the cliff. The hand clenching on his arm are strong, almost hurting him. “What are you doing?! You’ll get fall again!” Ravi’s mind clicks on the word again. He looks up to see the person face and when he finally recognize the voice, he choke on another tears.

“T-taekwoon hyung…” Leo remains silent as he stare the poor boy choking on his own tears. “I-I’m sorry. Hyung I’m sorry.” Ravi burst out into a cry when he feels he has been pulling into a strong embrace he has been longing for years.

“It’s alright. I’m here…”

--

 

 

 

 

 

Hongbin collapse from exhaustion after Ken has inform him Leo and Ravi are both safe and already at the campsite. N had to carry the poor boy back to their campsite with Ken’s help. As they return to the campsite they found Leo was patting the sleeping Ravi, lullabying him to sleep. “Leo hyung, we need help here.” Leo looks up and frowned to see both N and Ken having a hard time holding on an unconscious Hongbin with them and he rush to help.

“What happen?”

“He has been worrying sick and I think he uses too much energy for finding Ravi.” N inform as he has been with Hongbin for the entire times. N is tired for chasing Hongbin but he couldn’t rest since Hongbin seem to tune out every sound from his hearing. He has call for Hongbin to stop for a while but he didn’t listen and N has to follow him around even if he’s tired. “What happen to Ravi?” He asks, glancing over the sleeping boy as Leo putting Hongbin under the blanket.

“He got lost. I found him at the cliff.”

“Why was he crying?” N demand. He could see Ravi’s puffy eyes and he feels frustrated for not knowing what is happening. Their trip was supposed to be fun and bot chaos like this. “What is happening? I know you knew something Leo.” Ken and Hyuk exchange a glance

Please log in to read the full chapter