Chapter 7 - Hongbin's Assignment

Brothers
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: This is nothing really. I'm just blabbering in this chapie....

 

They get back from their camping trip two days ago and of course, N, Ken and Hyuk already know about his relationship with the twin. Then again, N keeps asking him lots of questions and he didn’t want to remember those moments again. He watch N is talking with the lecturer at the front and he get up to leave the class, wanting to be alone for a while. “Taekwoon hyung!” He almost drops his bag when a loud voice startles him. He stares up on the hallway where he could find Hongbin and Wonshik running toward him. He waits for them until they reach him and furrow his brows. “Let’s eat!”

“That’s it?” He asks. They nodded. Leo couldn’t help but secretly sigh. They have been yelling for his name in the hallways just for asking him to lunch. He thought only N and Ken could be that loud. Leo’s classmates were staring at the trio in confuse. They have never seen Leo have a friend other than N and it has been a while they heard anyone call Leo by his name. Some the girls known Hongbin since he is pretty popular but they don’t know Ravi. Leo of course notices the stares but brush it off. 

“You haven’t eaten yet right?” He nodded.

“Where is N hyung?” Hongbin ask and that is when Leo immediately push his two brothers away, muttering N was busy and he not wanting to have N around for a moment. They reach the cafeteria, sitting at the corner until Hongbin speak. “Give me your phone.”

“Why?”

“Give it to me.” He let Hongbin have his phone and furrow his brows as Wonshik joining the latter as Hongbin pull the phone up high. “Hyung smile!” He blinks his eyes when the phone let out a click sound and there, the two giggle watching the picture. “Hyung didn’t smile.”

“That’s okay. It comes out pretty.” Wonshik claims.

“This will be your profile picture and don’t change it.” Leo merely nodded. It’s not like he care what kind of picture he would use. “I’ve got this assignment and I need both of you to be my model.” Leo stare at the youngest while Ravi shout a loud no. “Ow come on!”

“I said no!”

“Why not?!”

“I don’t want those crazy girls run onto me to ask about you like what happen back then in school when they know I’m your---brother?!”

“So you want to cut me off from your life?” Hongbin ask with a frowned.

“I didn’t mean it that way! ---Ouch!” Both Ravi and Hongbin let out a loud yelp when Leo pinches on their tight. When he feels satisfied with what he had done, Leo from a small smirk. “What was that for?!”

“You’re too loud and don’t fight.” The two end up pouting, rubbing their arching thigh. “What’s your assignment about?” Hongbin eyes widen in excitement while Ravi roll his eyes.

“I need to photograph someone that important to me and that’s mean it’ll be hyung and Wonshik.”

“I don’t want to put any weird cloth on and pose like a model in magazine.” Ravi retort.

“No. I’ll just capture your normal self. Just do your routine and let me capture it. I promise you wouldn’t even notice I take your picture.”

“If that so… Okay.” Hongbin beam after receive a green light from Leo and he gaze on Ravi who have his eyes fix on his mug. He narrows his eyes on the mug and trying to ignore a pouting face from the corner of his eyes.

“Please Wonshikie…” He let out a sigh.

“Fine.” Leo smile watching Ravi shriek when Hongbin crash on him for a suffocated hug,

--

 

Click.

 

Click. Click.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter