Chapter 5 - Campfire and the Beach

Brothers
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

They are on the beach. After finish setting up their campsites the boys decide to jump into the water. N was still on the campsite were making water for their drinks while Leo was sitting on the beachside, watching the boys playing because N instruct him to be a lifeguard. He smiles watching Hongbin and Ravi or should he call him Wonshik throwing Hyuk into the water and Ken being the next victim. He couldn’t just believe his eyes that his brothers who he haven’t meet for years are now both playing in water, in front of his eyes. “Leo hyung! Come and join us!!” Hyuk shouts, snapping Leo from his thought. He shakes his head and hushes them to continue play.

“Come on! It’s fun!” Ken shouts. Leo shakes his head again but get interrupt as N pull his arm.

“We came here to play and to get closer with them and not sitting around Leo. Come on!” Before he could retort N already pushes him into the water, making his lower body wet. He groans and kicks the water toward N direction as the older dodge it, running toward the other four members.

“Who can’t swim?” N asks. Hyuk, Ken and Hongbin raise their hands. “How can Ravi know how to swim while you don’t Binie?” Everyone eyes Ravi and Hongbin.

“Ravi can always safe me if I get drown or something.” Hongbin grin while Ravi rolled his eyes to the statement.

“I can’t swim too.” Ravi frowned to the fact all of them cannot swims. “We have Ravi and Leo who can swim. So Ravi, open your eyes to avoid any of us get drown.” After saying that, N start to splash water and the war begins. Leo stops getting any nearer them to avoid the water splash. Ravi glance over Leo as Leo did the same. Ravi was about to look away again, feeling awkward but surprise at the sudden water splash thrown at him. He glances to the direction it coming from only to find Leo was staring at him. Before he could blink another splash was coming from Leo which makes Ravi fell into the water, standing up again to breathe. He wipes his face as he still seeing a same stoic expression of Leo, staring into his eyes.

“Stop frowning.” Leo said, splashing him water. Ravi did the same to stop splashing water which success to makes Leo stops. He couldn’t help but laugh seeing Leo move further away as he chases on the older, splashing him more water. He’s having so much fun right now for finally able to play with his older brother again.

“What are they doing having fun alone?” Hyuk ask, making the rest watching Ravi splashing water on Leo as the older run away. “We should play together!!” Hyuk exclaim as he rush toward the duo. Ken, Hongbin and N follow up after and you can imagine extreme wars were happening afterward.

--

 

 

 

 

 

There are two huge tents they have set up and enough to fill by three peoples in each. Ravi and Hongbin were lying in one of the tent, resting after tired playing as the rest is outside to prepare foods. They have decided with simple ramyun and Leo was grilling the meats and Hyuk and N were making ramyun. Ken was singing alone and being a live radio as he watches the fire since he was being forbidden to cook from N.  

 

Hongbin: Hyung, what are you doing? I'm at the beach.

 

“Hyung weren’t replying me.” Hongbin whine as he stares on his phone screen. Ravi glances over Leo and back to Hongbin. Because hyung is grilling the meats.

“I think he’s busy. Let’s help Leo hyung. He has been grilling the meats alone.”

“But he asks us to rest though…” Ravi ignores Hongbin comment, pulling him up. “Wait, my camera. I need to take picture.” Leo feels someone present and looks up, furrow his brows at Ravi who has been observing the meats he was grilling.

“It’s look tasty. I’m getting hungry.” Ravi comment and Leo eyes trails on Hongbin who is approaching with camera.

“Woah… That’s look good.” Hongbin comment as he takes a snap of the grilling meats.

“Oh you bring your camera? Take a picture of us!” N beams as he looks over the meats Hongbin capture. N smiles widen as Hongbin move the lenses toward him and Leo. Leo blink his eyes when he sees a flash and there he found Hongbin grinning.

“Ow Leo hyung didn’t look at the camera.” Hongbin tells, adjusting the lenses.

“Leo hates his picture being taken.” N said as Leo

Please log in to read the full chapter