Relax

I Missed You

"What is it?"  Miyake-san asked.

"Oh, this is chicken curry." I answered.

"Wait, when did you make that?" Okada-san and Kei-niichan asked.

"I started preparing it last night. I finished it while you guys were decorating."

"I didn't know you cooked!" Kei-niichan looked into my eyes intently and held onto my shoulders.

"I'm glad I was able to surprise you." I said as I smiled at him without any hesitation.

"Was this all planned? When did you plan this?" Aiba-san said.

"Well, I planned on giving you the gift while I was gone. But I didn't plan the party until a few days ago. And I didn't plan about the cooking either. Let's eat before it gets cold." I said as I saw Kimura-neesan and Kimura-san enter with rice and utensils to eat with.

Okada-san and Sakurai-san entered with cups and drinks. I took Kei-niichan's hand and we all sat around the table.

The cups were being filled with drinks and passed around. Okada-san put the rice on the plate as I put the curry on the rice for each person.

"I apologize if it is too spicy. Your spicy may not be so spicy for me. Maybe you can put mayonaise on it to decrease the spiciness?" I suggested.

"You like spicy things, right Ohno-san?" Sakurai-san reminded.

"Hm? Oh, yeah. I don't dislike it."

"It's really good. It's spicy though." Miyake-san coughed.

"Is it that spicy? I took a bite. What are you saying? It's not spicy at all."

"How is that possible? Think about us too!" Sakurai-san complained.

"My apologies. I really don't know what your spicy is. I've been living on my own for nearly 15 years. I can't help it. This is really good though." I continued to eat.

"Wow, Reena-chan, how are you doing this?" We laughed.

 

--------------------

 

"Yay! I win!" I put my hands in the air when I won a card game.

"What's the point of you winning? You're the one who brought the gifts for us." Taguchi-san laughed and rolled for being the last one to be left.

But at least we're having fun. "Here. I know you might not want to receive it now, but I'll give it to you anyways. I smiled as I held out my hands with his gift."

He got back up and took the bag in one of his hands and opened it.

"Yoshimura-san, what is this?" Taguchi-san asked as he smiled.

"That is a keychain. It is said to bring you happiness."

"That reminds me, am I your favorite from KAT-TUN?"

"Nope. My favorite is Nakamura-san."

"But he has a big nose!"

"So? What about it? What does his nose have to do with what kind of person he is? He's genuine. I feel that he's the type of person who can't lie so much." I smiled at him.

"Those who know, know how to look at people. That is the right way." Nakamura-san faked a cough as he called Taguchi-san's name.

"Then who is your favorite from V6?" Okada-san asked next.

"My favorite is Miyake-san. I like his humor and voice. He's kinda stupid but also an air-head."

"What about from the ones who aren't here because as you know, we aren't the only V6 members." Miyake-san added.

I thought for a moment. "I think I would go for Inohara-san. Was that his name?"

"Inocchi? Really? I thought you would go for me."

"Just because you're the one who is here doesn't mean I'll choose you. It only means that you're here. Too bad the rest of the V6 members couldn't come though."

"And Miyake said he could come but he came late as usual."

"As expected from Miyake-san. I've heard about this from a show."

"Don't you think it's cruel? Why would you choose him over me?" Okada-san pointed at Miyake-san.

"Why would I want to be with someone who points and badmouths other people?" I questioned him back with a smile. "If you have something to say about someone, why don't you say it to that person instead of everyone else? Would you like it if someone was talking trash about you to other people?"

"Yeah Okada! Why are you saying things about me to others! I'm right here!"

"Fine! Then who do you choose from NewS?"

"I choose Masuda-san!" I answered immediately.

"How can you say that?! You're related to the leader!"

"Just because I'm related to him doesn't automatically make him my favorite. It only makes us relatives. I don't understand what's so wrong with that."

"Reena-chan, do you know how to respect?"

"Do you know how to be honest?" I smiled at Okada-san.

"You know, I like you. I like you, but no. Stop messing around with me."

"When was I messing around with you? I don't quite understand what you are trying to tell me. Would you like to explain?"

"No, I actually don't!"

I picked up the cards from the table and started shuffling them. I put some of the cards out on the table and analyzed them.

"Okada-san, you will meet your partner some time next year."

"Wait, what? Why so sudden?"

"What about me? What about me?" Kamenashi-san sat up ignoring the question.

"I shuffled the cards. I'll to it in a different fashion for you. Choose seven different cards without having to look at them."

Kamenashi-san took seven cards from the pile. He handed the cards to me and I placed them in the corresponding places. I flipped each card revealing the number and the shape.

"It's all black!" Nakamura-san said laughing.

"Would you like to hear from the good news, or the bad news first?"

"Good news."

"The good news is, that your friendship with your guy friends will last, but the bad news is that you have no luck with women for the next year or so."

"You're kidding right? No luck with women? Kame-chan?" Ueda-san asked.

"Yes. You heard me correctly. No luck with women for the next year or so."

"Then what about me?" Miyake-san joined.

I shuffled. As I shuffled the cards, I threw some cards out of the pile to Miyake-san at random. I took the cards and gave it to me. I looked at the cards out of order in my hands.

"Miyake-san, you should be careful when with women. Or there'll be a great misunderstanding. There will be a rumour about you and another woman if you don't think before you act."

"Yeah man. Tell him! Even if it isn't about a woman, you need to think before you act. You're clueless of how much trouble you cause us." Okada-san spoke.

"How about me? How about me?" Sakurai-san was excited.

"You aren't interested in getting in any relationship though right? Why do you ask then? Or is it just because you want to know?"

"How did you know that I wasn't planning on being in a relationship?"

"My natural instinct told me. Here, put your hands over mine however you want." I took my hands out in front of me, facing up. "Relax and take deep breaths."

Sakurai-san relaxed on the couch and took a few deep breaths. He put his hands on my own, putting his head on the couch, and looked up at the ceiling. I waited for a few moments. I lightly pushed my fingers against the palm of his hands as if to pull something out of him. I then, put his hands on the couch and put my hands on his knees.

"I feel something from you. It has nothing to do with women or relationships. You will have some trouble with your fans at a concert or when the date of the concert approaches and it involves you. You may be the cause for this. I cannot say any more than this."

"Why didn't mine and only mine have nothing to do with women or relationship?"

"Because I knew what you desired and what you will find out from what I say, depends on what I do and what you would like to know."