The Complete Opposite

I Missed You

"Reena-chan, we're going to meet up at V6's Okada-kun's place at 3 pm. There's no rush. I was just joking about having one hour left. Take it slow." Kei-niichan said from the other side as I was brushing my hair.

"Niichan! Why would you do that?" I yelled back at him.

"You wouldn't have gotten out of bet if I didn't. You didn't even wake up with the alarm clock. At least you're up now."

I rolled my eyes. I changed into casual clothes. I took the dryer with a brush at one end out and plugged it in. I sprayed the tip of my hair with a moisturizer and started drying it, curling the tip of my hair so that it'd come inwards.

I took my dolls and hugged it once. I checked my wristwatch for the time and saw that there was still enough time. I left the room.

"Kei-niichan, what time are we leaving ?"

"We should get going at 1 pm so that we can decorate."

"Why Okada-san's place though?"

"I checked the amount of people and saw that there were too many people for hotel and stuff. And you asked in the chat right? There were a few who volunteered so we chose from them. Weren't you awake then?"

"Oh, no. I fell asleep before I knew it."

"You're so laid back. I thought you'd stay up for a while from nervousness."

"Oh, stop it. I'm not a kid. I'll fall asleep. I woke up for a short moment though." I smiled.

"Are you forgetting anything?"

"I don't think so. Nothing other than having to feed Nyanta." I looked around for him.

"So you are forgetting something."

"No, I forgot. Wait, no I didn't? I didn't forget anything. I did everything I need to do and am getting Nyanta his food."

"Reena-chan, I'll put the big bag in the car. I put the cakes back in the fridge." He said as he carried the bag out the door.

"Thank you niichan."

I went back to my room after giving Nyanta his food for my small shoulder bag. I put my phones, my glasses case, and some money in it and put the strap on my shoulder.

"Is it time to go yet, niichan?" I asked when he came back.

"What time is it?"

"12:30... ish..."

"Go check the clock."

I went to the living room for the time. "It's 12:30 ish."

"What's with the ish?"

I went back up to him. "Ish is ish. Can we go now?"

"Let me call Okada-kun." He said as he sighed. "Hello? Ah, Okada-kun? Is it okay if we're there 30 minutes early? Oh really? We should get going then, yes? Okay. Thanks for the info. Reechan, we're going."

"Kei-niichan, is there traffic?"

"Yeah it'll take about 10 to 20 minutes to get through so we need to find a way around. Make sure to get the cakes."

"Oh right, the cakes."

"C'mon. You can't possibly forget about the cakes." Kei-niichan said as he twirled his keys for the car.

I took the cakes from the refrigerator and went to the doorstep. I put my shoes on my feet and headed out after Kei-niichan.

 

--------------------

 

I rang the doorbell two or three times and called. "Okada-san! We're here!"

The lights and the door opened. "Oh, it's you. I was wondering to whom that voice belonged to. Welcome. Come in. Make yourself at home. And hey, it's a beardless Santa." I looked around and saw Kei-niichan with the bag and laughed.

"Okada-san, I brought cakes. Do you mind if I put them in your refrigerator?"

"I don't mind at all. The kitchen is over there." Okada-san pointed.

Few other people arrived and we were decorating the place.

By the time we finished the decorations, most of the people arrived. All we had to wait for was Miyake Ken-san, another member of V6, and Ueda Tatsuya-san and Nakamura Yuichi-san, two members of KAT-TUN.

When they arrived, I explained what happened the time I was gone and I told them about my life while they were here. I finished explaining and we popped the party crackers and revealed the hidden decorations for the birthday party.

"Happy birthday Aiba-san!" "Happy birthday Aiba-chan!"

"Woah! What is this all about? What's with the sudden change in mood?"

I took the handmade dog out. Happy birthday Aiba-san!

What about a gift for us? It's Christmas Eve! Miyake-san asked from envy.

The gift is my stories. I smiled.

Yoshimura-san, would you like to have a talk? Kimura-neesan asked.

Yes, when would you like to have this talk?

Are you available on the 28th?

Yes. I'll make some time. Where should we meet?

Kimura-neesan put her hand on Kimura-san's knee and looked at him. May we have a talk at our house? It's only if it's fine with you.

Yeah sure. I'll leave the house with our daughter during the time.

I stood up and stretched.

Reena-chan has good style doesn't she? She looks better in real life. Nakamaru-san said as he elbowed Kamenashi-san who was sitting next to him.

Now that you mention it, Maru... She's pretty. I wonder if she has a boyfriend or a husband. Kamenashi-san said as he grinned.

What are you saying? You flatter me. I don't have good style. I'm not pretty either.

Wait, don't they know about it? What should I do?

Reena-chan, why do you look so troubled? Masuda-san asked.

Eh, um... Masuda-san, should I... Um...

Why are you asking me? He answered before I could ask.

Then, Kei-niichan! What should I do?

What do you mean by then? Why ask me after him? I thought I was closer to you than him. Why are you asking me anyways? Kei-niichan gave a smile and chuckled.

She's marrying next year. Ohno-san spoke up.

Everyone stared at him with a questioning expression.

Wait, what do you mean? I didn't hear a single word about this. Miyake-san raised his voice after a short moment of silence.

Sorry, um. I've never got the chance of telling you guys. I didn't mean to keep it from you. I took a step back and put my hands up.

I looked around but there was no way to escape.

Who is that partner of yours? Okada-san asked.

I don't want to tell too many people but I guess I can tell you guys. I said as I looked away. Please promise not to tell anyone.

I put my hand out over the table. The others put their hands over my own.

So... Who is it? Tell us. Okada-san rushed me.

Me. Ohno-san said before I even opened my mouth.

Hey! Why don't the Arashi and NewS members have their hands in?

Oh, I've already told them and Arashi surprised me when Ohno-san was planning on giving me the engagement ring. I tried not to make eye contact and changed the subject. Are any of you hungry? Don't you want to eat? Okada-san, I'm borrowing your kitchen and the utensils.

I left the room without waiting for an answer. I stood by the door, put my hands to my cheeks, and sighed. I walked into the kitchen and brought the pot to the living room.

Reena-chan! I'll help you out. Kimura-neesan stood.

Oh, thank you. You don't need to though.

Sit down. Kimura-san pulled her arm down and she sat as he stood up.

He was the complete opposite of Ohno-san.