Kimi no Yume wo Miteita

I Missed You

"Well anyways, he'll be sent to jail for the time being. Thank you for calling and supporting. May I have the voice recording you have Reena-san?" The police looked at me.

"Yes of course. Call me anytime you need me. This is my phone number." I handed the voice recorder with a scrap of paper.

"Tegoshi-san, I don't want to cause you any trouble but would you take a picture of me and her for me?" I thought he totally forgot.

"Yeah sure." Tegoshi-san sounded tired.

"Thank you."

I put my arms and fists to my side and the police did the same. There was a click from the phone taking a picture. Then he asked for my signature on a small poster of me which came from his inside pocket and I did. When the police and Tamura left, I asked whether Tegoshi-san was going to let me go or not. He allowed me to go the next day. I could finally leave this ugly place he trapped me in. I didn't know what was going on at the time. I wanted to know. It was difficult enough for me to stay in here but on top of that, I didn't know what was going on.

I went towards the kitchen with Tegoshi-san for dinner. The curry became cold over time. I suggested that we warm it up but Tegoshi-san ate it as is. I sat across him at the table and ate along with him. Tears started flowing down my cheeks. It has been so long since I had such good curry with someone.

Suddenly, someone started banging on the door that connected this place and the city of Tokyo.

"Ricchan!" Someone yelled as he entered slamming the door against the wall. "Reena-chan!" From how he was talking, he was panting. he looked around and found me. He tugged my wrist and pulled my chin up so he could see my face more clearly.

Ohno-san... How did he find out where I was? Was it that policeman? Did he ask him?

I couldn't get a single word out of my mouth. I just stood there in front of the man surprised.

"Ohno-san... You're Ohno-san right? You’re dirty. What have you been doing all this time? How did you know it was me? How did you find me?" I felt something warm going down my cheeks and I could feel my voice shake. This was what it felt like to be happy. This was happiness.

"Reena-chan..." I heard him whisper. "Of course I came here for you. I was looking for you this whole time. I asked the police multiple times a day if they saw or found you or someone who looked like you. Kimi no yume wo miteita (I was dreaming of you)... Always... I have no reason to not find you. I am always thinking about you. You are the only one I always think about on my free time. You’re special to me." I could feel Ohno-san’s breath on my neck as he whispered into my ear and I could feel my heart pounding. "Reena-chan... I'm bringing you home. Next time something like this happens, I will be there for you. I will protect you." He released me from his hug, grabbed onto my hand, and headed towards the door.

As we were leaving, I looked back at Tegoshi-san to see if he would be alright.

 

--------------------

 

Ohno-san pushed me down on his bed. His hands were next to my head and his knees were next to my waist.

"Ohno-san... What are you doing?" I was looking into his eyes.

He started ing from the bottom of what I was wearing. He stopped for a short moment from what he saw but continued ing. When he finished ing, he exposed my skin. I tried hide with my clothings but he nailed my arms down onto the bed.

"Reena-chan... You've become so small and skinny... You're so... Skinny... Were you not eating while you've gone missing? I won't tell anyone that you've been found until your looks and weight return, but why didn't you do anything?" Ohno-san put his forehead on my collarbone.

I couldn't hear or see too well. My mind was fuzzy and I couldn't concentrate. I out.

 

--------------------

 

When I noticed, I was naturally looking for my suitcase for my clothes. I went to the living room where I found it. I took a shower and washed all the dirt off. I was in the bath for longer than I thought. Ohno-san was looking for me. I went completely inside from head to toe thinking that I wouldn't be found and I wasn't.

I left the room and dried my hair. I left my long bang down as I made two bunds so my hair would my wavy later in the day.

"Ah... Reena-chan... I found you. I'll be heading off to work. I cooked food for you. Eat at your own pace and don't force yourself to eat everything all at once. Be a turtle and not a bunny. That's what life is. That's how it is. Take your time okay? There's no need to rush through life." Ohno-san patted my head. "You're cute with your hair up like that by the way." He said smiling as he left.

Ah... Aiba-san’s birthday... What should I do? He likes dogs right? Maybe I can crochet him a dog doll. But what kind of dog? Poodle? Chihuahua? Oh, I can crochet him a beagle. That’s a good idea.

I went to my suitcase and took out the materials I need to crochet the beagle doll.

Black yarn... Brown yarn... Crochet stick... Cotton... Good.

I checked the clock and it was 8 in the morning.

If I start now, I should be able to finish by the end of the day. I should be finished by before Ohno-san comes back. He’d be jealous if he saw this. He probably wouldn’t be able to wait until his next birthday.

I smiled without thinking about it.

I stood and sat on the bed. As I was crocheting, I thought back to the times when I was playing with Arashi and felt somewhat depressed.

I wish I could go back to the old times but there is no way that we can do such thing. It’s nearly impossible. We both have work and need to meet the expectations of our fans all over the world. I must be grateful for even being able to be with Arashi from time to time and being able to marry Ohno-san. I can't be asking for more.

 

--------------------

 

I untied my hair and let it fall as I continued to crochet forgetting about my hunger. I need food to regain what I’ve lost while I was gone. When I looked up at the door, Ohno-san was standing there with somewhat of a sad look. He was looking at the yarn I was using for the doll.

"Reena-chan, what are you doing? Don't you need to eat? Did you even eat today? Don't use your eyes too much. It can cause pain in your neck." He sounded tired and yet a bit worried of what I was doing. He came back quite early.

I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his torso. I wanted his love. I wanted his attention. I wanted his everything. I wanted everything I could have.

He pouted and smiled. "You're acting like a spoiled child. What do you want? I'll give it to you. You're all I want right now. There's nothing else I want." Ohno-san put one of his arm around my waist and put the other on my head and pushed it against his chest. "You're beautiful. I don't want to lose you ever again." His voice was shaking. It was like him.

"Momo... Daisukidayo (I love you)... Daisuki..." I hugged Ohno-san tighter.

"Reena-chan. Let's eat. You need to eat. Even if it's slowly, let's go back to normal again. I want to go back to the old days. I'll feed you."

I smiled for a moment and started laughing.

"Whatever you want Ohno-san. Whatever makes you happy."

Ohno-san pulled my chin up and looked into my eyes. I suppose he wanted a kiss considering we couldn't get what we wanted that night. I closed my eyes and I could feel his face coming closer to me. I soon felt his breathing on my face. It was very gentle and soothing. I slightly felt his lips on my own, but I wasn't sure if they actually met. I grabbed onto his shirt and stood on my toes to be even a bit closer to his lips and our lips finally met each other. He pushed his lips against mine and it was difficult to breathe for his kiss was very passionate. I wanted to open my mouth to take a breath in but Ohno-san wouldn't allow me. I opened my mouth to breathe immediately after he parted his lips from mine.

That was when I felt something go into my mouth. I felt his tongue playing with my own tongue. I couldn't speak with his tongue in my mouth. That was when I finally understood what it's like to not be able to speak. That was when I understood what it's like to not be able to have people hear your voice, your mind.

I pushed him away and took a few deep breaths.

"Ohno-san, we need to eat. I need to take something in." I said after pushing him away.

He smiled and put his hand on my head. "You're so adorable. Can't we do it once more?" He put his forehead to my own holding my hands. He closed his eyes and smiled.