Scars.

Bye, Take Care.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double update! Be sure to read the previous chapter ~ Please comment :) !

 

~~~

 

“-Another dead body Ji? Really?”

I looked at him, shocked.

“-I swear it is not what you think Bae. First he is alive and I am sure it is him this time. You have to trust me! It’s really him.”

I saw him rolling his eyes.

“-How am I supposed to trust you? It is not the first time you are coming back with a dead person. And you said you are sure it is him? How can you be sure about it?

- There is no doubt Bae, look at my skin, look how pale it is and my lips are violet too. I told you, when he is hurt I am hurt too! That’s how I know it is the right person.”

He now looked really pissed.

“- Yes you do look like a mess but this is how people do look like when they kill someone! It has to stop Ji and it has to stop tonight. We are going to fix this guy and then we are going to send him home without forgetting to beg him to forget what happened if you don’t want to go in jail!

-But it is him, it is the Lee Seunghyun I am looking for! I am his guardian angel or technically I was but he still needs me, can’t you understand? I know it is him, he called my name earlier, he said “help me Ji”, see?”

- From what I see he is unconscious and I am having a hard time believing he actually talked to you… And anyway what does that prove Ji? Do you think you are the only person with this name in South Korea? If he is calling someone’s name it means he has a family, a family who is probably looking for him now. And please stop about this angel’s story, even though Seunghyun hyung and I don’t believe it Daesung does, he really admires you and it is not good for him, there are not such things in our world.”

I could not answer anything, I was far from expecting this. Maybe he was right after all. But it was not the time to fight with him, I needed his help and I was hoping the young boy could help me proving what I was saying when he will be better.

“-Jiyong-ah! Are you daydreaming? Come on help me with him!”

I executed his orders and passed one of the boy’s arms around my shoulders and the three of us entered the building, being careful not to be seen by the guardian. In order not to be shown of the surveillance video we decided to take the stairs but our apartment was on the fifth and quickly his weigh was felt and we were both struggling to climb the stairs. Hopefully our curious dongsaeng was waiting for us and he quickly came to our rescue as soon as he heard the echo of our voices in the stairwell. When he saw the injured boy, the expression of his face changed but he agreed to help without asking any questions, I was very thankful.

When we entered in the apartment, our hyung was waiting for us, sitting on the sofa, his usual bothered expression on his face. He got up and quickly checked on the young boy from afar.

“-Youngbae put him in my room and bring me the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter