The letter.

Bye, Take Care.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello dear readers ! Chulovely is back with a new chapter \o/ ! I am sorry I could not come up with a longer chapter as I promised but I've been really busy lately... :/ But I do think this one is a little bit longer than the previous one, tell me ;). Anyway, I hope you will like this new update and once again don't forget to comment :3 ! Thx a lot for the ones who are supporting me, you are the best ~

 

____________________________

 

I did not have the time to look at Seungnhyun’s face becoming blue that two strong arms grabbed my torso and threw me against the closest wall. As if the pain caused by the shock was not enough, these same arms then grabbed my t-shirt and dragged me on the floor all over the apartment without letting me the chance to stand up.

A lap of time later we were in the bathroom next to my bedroom, only the light above the washbasin was light on, plunging the room into semi-darkness, making my hyung look ever scarier than he already was.

« - I knew something was wrong with you Kwon Jiyong, I knew it ever since Youngbae brought you home this night. And what I found in this boy’s clothes confirms what I thought! I don’t know what we are going to do with you…” He said, looking at me with disgust.

“- Please let me stay”. I pled, grabbing his pants.

“- This decision is not only up to me. I will have a talk with the others later and show them the letter I found. But understand me Jiyong-ah, I don’t want to have troubles with the police or the law and after I reading the letter, I am scared you could be a danger for us…”

At the moment he finished his sentence, I could swear I saw fear passing in his eyes. What now? Was he afraid of me? And what letter was he referring to?

“- The letter, is that what you found in Seunghyun’s clothes? Youngbae told me you wanted to talk to me about something… What does it say? Did I hurt him before? I really don’t remember, you have to believe me hyung…” I said on the verge of tears.

“- You don’t remember what you’ve done? And what was that earlier? You trying to strangle him? You were squeezing his neck so hard that Youngbae and I had a hard time pulling you away from him. But let me refresh your memory…” He said angrily while searching in his pockets.

He threw a small old envelope in my direction before leaving the bathroom without giving me a look. I heard the lock turned in the door and knew I would not get out of here until the others decide what will happen to me.

I was so confused. Was I really guilty of what they were accusing me of? How did I end up on Seunghyun’ body? And was I really trying to kill him? And what was this letter saying about my true self? I could not bring myself to open it. I knew I could not bear what was written inside. Was there a possibility I was responsible of some of Seunghyun’s scars?

With my shaky hands I managed to open the tiny envelope and grabbed the damaged piece of paper inside. He must have kept it in his clothes during all these years, hoping that one day he could give it to his recipient.

And the letter’s recipient was me. My name was clearly written next for the first word:”Dear Jiyong”. Curiosity outweighing the fear, I started my reading.

 

« Dear Jiyong.

Isn’t it a too serious to start a letter for you?

No. No it is not. Because we are strangers for each other now.

Today is December 12th, the day of my birthday. Yesterday you told me you had a really special gift for me and I am ashamed to say I expected something big: something you could obviously not give to me : my freedom.

You always said you’ve been sent on earth to protect me and I believed you. I believed each of every word you said but all this time you’ve been lying.

From the day we arrived here you became a whole different person. The old smiling, caring Jiyong was gone, an emotionless person was now standing in front of me. And what have you done? Nothing. You accepted the situation without fighting back, standing in the cage all day long. I tried my best to satisfy them on the opposite and what did I get? Pain.

I got hurt, I am hurting and I will be hurting forever. And you knew it. I’ve seen the look in your eyes every day when I was coming back from work.

My work. Should we talk about it? No. If you knew you would not be able to sleep at night anymore. Did you only pretend not knowing or you never dared to say it out loud? I still wonder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter