Hints.

Bye, Take Care.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello again ! Here is a new chapter ;) ! It is short and quite boring but it is needed for the rest of the story... I finished scripting the whole story line today so expect better chapters from now on ! \o/ Don't forget to comment ~ And thx for the ones who upvoted, commented and suscribed, I love you all ♥ !!

 

~~~

 

“-Don’t tell him who I am.”

Seunghyun hyung opened his eyes wider.

“-And why shouldn’t I? What the hell is wrong with you Ji? I mean… How am I supposed to call you?

-I don’t know… Just call me Jin.

-You thief! That’s the name of our Sunbae!

-I can’t think of anything else right now so you better remember it.”

Shocked by the cold tone of my voice he just whispered a “As you wish” and his attention when back to the boy. Exhausted he was slowly going back to sleep. Youngbae took advantage of this quiet time to leave and I did the same, followed by Seunghyun hyung.

 

The old Seunghyun, Daesung and I left alone, we were quietly watching the TV, avoiding talking about the recent events. The apartment was so quiet that it was hardly possible to imagine the kind of mess we were in. What I heard from my hyung and my dongsaeng conversation earlier made me think they were right about one point: the guys who did this to Seunghyun were probably looking for him right now since they could not be sure they killed him. I bet they were now furious, searching the street in order to find out if he was hiding somewhere. Not finding him I did not think they would have called the hospitals, even if they were not guilty of killing him, they were guilty or torturing him and making his life a living hell.

Suddenly my hyung turned off the TV.

“-Why don’t you want to tell him your real name?

-It is complicated. You would not believe me anyway.

-At least I can try. If this boy had to stay with us I think we deserve some explanations. But for now I just want you to tell me why you don’t him to recognize you. Did you do something bad back then? Were you one of the ones who tortured him?”

I was offended he could think that badly of me. I took a deep breath, I guessed this time I had no other choices but to give them some answers.

“-No of course not! I would have never done something to hurt him but I did not try to stop these men neither. I was fully aware of what was happening and I did nothing. And for the reason I don’t want to tell him who I am well… I don’t know how to face him. He does not ever seem mad about me, why does he keep calling me even though I abandoned him…? But it is not only a sentimental reason… If I screw up one more time with him I will never be able to come back on earth, never again. I am a fallen angel and this is my last chance on earth, that’s all you need to know.”

Even though he said he would try to believe, I could tell my hyung was still doubtful about the whole story.

“-How can we really know you are an angel?”

Daesung tried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter