Memories.

Bye, Take Care.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What day is it today ? It is Sunday ! Time for me to upload the new chapter ! I am sorry I am writing small chapters and making the story slowly developing... But don't worry, many things will happen in the next chapters ! Btw, should I write longer chapters :) ? Once again, thank you for subscribing and commenting ! Do not hesitate to say your opinion about this new chapter too ~ Love you all ♥ !

 

~~~

 

It was in these moments that being an angel was not that bad. As I reached the younger’s side, I could feel his body becoming limp in my arms. The feeling I got when my hands touched his hurt body was indescribable. Even though I was lucky enough to touch a spot without too many scars, the sensation was not so good. Despite the softness and the warm of his skin, the sudden touch was bringing back some painful memories to the surface. Without really realizing it I got so absorbed in my memories that I was no longer aware of what was happening around me.

Some snatches were going back and forth in my mind, terrible images of the past appearing as blinding flashes right in front of my eyes. Everything just looked so real. I was in the scary warehouse where Seunghyun and I used to live but it was different from the dreams I had about it. I was no longer in the cage and the clothes I was wearing were not rags. Despite my young age I was standing next to older men whose faces could not be seen under their hat and mask. Even though I was not feeling any fear my hands were shaking and I was sweating profusely. There was no a single noise in the warehouse except sobs which could hardly be heard.  I tightened my fists in order to stop the shaking when I realized my hands were wet. I looked at them, dumbfounded. They were both covered in blood and in one of them was a baton. Horrified, I slowly opened my hand and let the weapon fell on the floor with a loud noise triggering the older men’s anger. Then everything went black.

When I came back to my senses, I was sitting on the couch, Youngbae by my side holding my hands, and Daesung was squatting in front of me trying to get my stare focused on him while whispering some encouragements. Like in my ‘dream’ my hands were shaking. I felt a weak pressure coming from Youngbae’s hands and I looked at him, completely lost. I stuttered as I was trying to find my words.

“- What… What happened?

- I guess we can say you fainted for couple minutes… But it was weird, your eyes were opened and you were talking nonsense… Where did our Ji go?” He said with a smile.

Still a little bit confused I smiled back. Daesung was enough satisfied with my reaction to leave my side and went to the kitchen.

“- When is the last time you ate something Hyung? It is one thing to take care of your friend but you need to be healthy too.”

I just nodded; his question did not need any answer. He came back few minutes later with a sandwich in a plate. He scratched his neck while handing me the plate.

“- I am sorry I know this is few but we were supposed to go to the grocery shop tonight but well… Something came up…”

I sincerely thanked him before taking a bite of the sandwich. As usual it was delicious, Daesung was a great cook. While eating I was recalling the thing that came up, pieces by pieces.

“- Youngbae, when did you came back? Where is Seunghyun?

- It is only now that you ask! You seem a little disturbed… My Hyung is checking on him and he is explaining to Seunghyun hyung how to take care of him so don’t worry. Did he say something when he woke up?

- Well yes but I did not really get w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter