Cold.

Bye, Take Care.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Helloooooooooooooooo dear readers ~ This is chulovely again ! You must be wondering why I am back with a new story when my other ones are not finish yet but here is the answer : I thought a lot about whether or not posting this on asianfanfics since I am writting this story for a friend but I decided to listen to her and to share it with other fanfic readers. I hope you will like :) ! Please comment, your opinion really matter to me ~ (Next chapter coming out in few hours)

 

~~~

 

My thin body hidden behind a big flue, I saw sure nobody could see me.  From the rooftop, even though I could not see what was happening in the street I was perfectly able to imagine it. Shouts and blows noises could be heard in the dark of the night and they did not seem to want to stop. I carefully picked on the scene and saw what I feared. I failed at my job, again. My only mission on earth was to protect a particular person and I failed at it, one more time. Why was he always getting into troubles?

Suddenly the screams stopped and I heard rapid footsteps. I looked over the street again and I saw three persons running way, alerted by a homeless guy who was slowly pushing his trolley. I closed my eyes and prayed for him not to notice the person who was lying, lifeless, on the cold tar. Once I was sure the path was clear, I made my way to the street. Even if I could just jumped from the roof and lend safely where I was supposed, I decided to use the dangerous service stairs just in case someone could see me.

Once down, I checked my surroundings and hold my breath. I was scared to come closer to the lifeless body. What if he was dead? No he was not, if he was I would not be there right now. But according to how pale my skin was looking he probably was not alright. After covering my face with a hood and a mask, I put on gloves. Lately my skin had the unpleasant habit to become transparent and kept me away from doing what I wanted to. Ready, I came even closer. My breathing was becoming uneven, I could now tell the person needed help as fast as possible.

I knelt by his side and tried to check his pulse. I could not feel anything on his neck because of my gloves. So I put an ear on his chest and heard it: his heart beating. It was weak but at least it was beating. I had the disagreeable impression of having something sticky on my face. I touched my cheek with my hand and indeed something was on, I moved a little bit for my hand to be illuminated by the light of the street lamp. The sticky substance was what I thought it was: blood.

I moved my body to allow the light to be on the hurt person. I don’t know why I got surprised when I could actually see him properly since I knew who he was. But it was the first time in years I was seeing him from close. He was now a handsome young man in his twenties, well-builded, his hair left long on the top covering his forehead. I closely looked at his body and I shivered at the side, wanting to throw up; he was covered in blood. On his face and arms I could see bruises forming and I could only guess from which vital organs the blood was coming from. I felt the urge to pull off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter