Chapter 6

IOU

"Wow..." Was all that came out of Taeyeon's mouth. She was gaping at the girl who just walked through Sunny's apartment door. Did Tiffany always look that gorgeous? Taeyeon thought to herself.


"Tiffany! Hey!" Taeyeon yelled as she tried to catch Tiffany's attention amidst the crowd in Sunny's apartment. When Tiffany turned to search for the source of the voice calling her, time seemed to slow down in Taeyeon's head. The girl's hair flipping naturally away from her body to show off her killer collarbones and milky skin. As she turned to find Taeyeon looking at her, her eyes curved into two crescent moons. Wow, just wow.


"Taeyeon!" Tiffany called out as she made her way to the girl who couldn't seem to move a muscle.


"Are you okay?!" Tiffany said as she waved her hand in front of Taeyeon's face. "Taeyeon?"


"H-huh? O-oh yeah, I'm fine!"


Taeyeon, get a grip. She's a friend, just a friend.


"You look great Taeyeon, you should wear girly clothes like this more often." So I could see your milky white thighs. Wow, I am literally so erted. Tiffany thought to herself.


"I will keep that in mind. But y-you look really pretty tonight, like beyond gorgeous,Tiffany." Taeyeon shyly complimented.


"Huh? Really...?! Thanks!" Tiffany was as red as can be.                                         


"Ha, you're almost as red as your dress...how cute."


"Stop teasing me, I'm not used to being complimented that's all." Tiffany retorted.


"Hey Taeyeon and Tiffany! Get over here and dance, what are you two chatting about away from the partayyyy!" Yuri was calling the two from the middle of the crowd already immersed in dancing with Jessica.


"Let's go?" Taeyeon gestured for Tiffany to grab her hand.


"Let's." Tiffany grinned as she took the hand offered to her. She was beaming tonight, not because of what she was wearing or the makeup, but because of the person who's hand seemed to fit perfectly in hers.

 


~~~~~~~

 


"Thanks for letting me be your plus one."


"It was my pleasure. You were great company."


"Taeyeon, you didn't even need my company, you're such a social butterfly on your own!"


"If I'm a social butterfly then are you a social hulk? You seemed to be having fun talking to all those guys..."


Something about the way Taeyeon said that made Tiffany alert. It sounded almost like she was jealous. Ha, yeah right Tiffany get a grip. "To be honest, I don't remember most of the things that they said to me, I was just talking to them because they were blocking the fridge..."


Taeyeon had to grin at that.


"Anyways, I have to go drive Jessica home so I'll see you later?" Tiffany asked.


"Yeah, I'll see you later." Taeyeon nodded her head as she smiled charmingly in Tiffany's head.


The two girls separated after having another great time together. The more the two hung out the more the two found that they were almost like peanut butter and jelly. They were opposites yet match really well.

 


~~~~~~~

 


"Jess...I'm so sure she was flirting with me." Tiffany muttered in a dreamy tone.


"From what I saw...I think she was drooling over you." Jessica stated in a flat tone.


After the best friends got back from Sunny's birthday party, they had gotten changed into their comfortable pajamas. Getting settled into Tiffany's bed, they were chatting away about the parties events.


"Really?! Wow life can't get any better." As soon as Tiffany finished her sentence, a beep from her phone caught her attention.


'Goodnight Fany, can I call you that? I like the way it sounds so I'm going to call you that.(: I hope you sleep 
well, I can't wait to meet up again soon! Night night.~ TY.'


"Spoke too soon...Jess...I think...I think she likes me too." Tiffany said with a smile that could light up the darkest of skies in flying colors.


"I think so, too." Jessica simply stated.
 

 

 

 

 





A/N: Here's the promised fluff!(: Sorry that it's short though... Anyways, who else is excited as I am for Taeyeon's solo album?! I'm willing to waste all my money to support her AHHHH. And I have another day off of school due to snow so HOORAYYY~~~! I might just update again since I have no school.(: We'll see.