Chapter 2

IOU

"Hey Tiff, do me a favor? Sit down. You're giving me a headache pacing around so much", Jessica complained. 

 

"How can I calm down Jessica! I have to think about how to fix my horrible first impression with Tae!"


Tiffany was going crazy, no scratch that, she was already crazy after talking to her crush earlier that afternoon.


"Tae...? You already gave her a pet name?!" Jessica shook her head and headed to Tiffany's living room to watch tv.


"Yeah...isn't it cute?! Matches her perfectly in my opinion", Tiffany was up in the clouds thinking about the short girl's cute pout when asking for money. Honestly, Tiffany would've robbed a bank or even mine for diamonds with her bare hands if the latter asked her with that pout.


"I guess...? Seeing her in person she is totally just like how you described her all these months. Although I would've never thought that she'd be Yuri's friend. I also wouldn't have thought that Yuri's friend with the good voice is the same as your 'all mighty goddess'."


Jessica recalled when Tiffany came running into Jessica's dorm room months ago, babbling about how she swore she fell in love with an angel. That day, Tiffany had gone to the university's winter showcase to support her friend but was presented with the gift of Taeyeon. She had at first just thought that the girl had a nice voice and was humming along to the song, but then the seemingly small girl had belted out high notes that seemed to somehow float it's way into Tiffany's heart. To make matters worse the lighting had changed to be solely on Taeyeon and it just made her look like a total kpop star. By the end of Taeyeon's performance Tiffany was already putting together a fan club, she was obviously the president.


"Jess...you need to help me. I really like her."


"Tiffany Hwang. Of course! I already have a plan and Yuri's going to be here later to tell you all about it."


"This is why you're the best!",Tiffany couldn't wait.

 


~~~~~~~

 


"Oh my god, Taeyeon who sent you all this?!" Sunny couldn't believe her eyes. Taeyeon's front door was completely covered by boxes of the girls' favorite jelly.


"I-I don't know. Let's open them inside", Taeyeon suggested feeling a bit hesitant to accept such a large gift. 


Although free jelly is very tempting, who knows if the boxes weren't actually jelly and was a bomb sent by her long lost evil twin, Taeyong! Okay...I totally made that up, she thought to herself while dragging the large boxes into her dorm.


"Taeyeon! There's a letter here from...wow! Since when did you have a fan club?!", Sunny questioned.


"My fan club...? I didn't know I had one either...I want to see it", Taeyeon mumbled while grabbing her laptop.


"Alright, it says the website here...search it up!" Sunny was curious about who these people were, too.


Upon reaching Taeyeon's fan club website and doing some snooping around, turns out there's only one member of the club. Someone under the name of Eyesmile4tae. Although Sunny called this whole situation 'creepy' and total 'stalker behavior', Taeyeon was grateful and wanted to tell the person she was. So, she had made an account to chat with her number one fan.


"Wow what a sad life, you got a fan club...but the population's two including yourself. Tsk tsk. I'm going to go play games now, call me if you need me."


"Whatever Sunny. You're just jealous."


Taeyeon had typed a short paragraph thanking the fan and was going to make herself some food when her laptop notified her of a message. 


[Eyesmile4tae: Oh my god, you're welcome Taeyeon! I can't believe you messaged me. AHHhhHhHhHhHh! Enjoy the jellies!]


Adorable. Her fan was adorable.


[Taengoo: I sure will!(: What's your name? Would you like to meet up some time? I'd rather say thanks in person, plus isn't it bad to not meet your one and only fan?^-^]


Sunny's going to call me crazy again for that isn't she.

 

[Eyesmile4tae: Uhh...maybe some other time? We've already met before and I didn't leave the greatest first impression, so let's start fresh here. Hi my name's Miyoung, Hwang Miyoung.]


They talked online for hours getting to know each other. Taeyeon felt great making a new friend who seemed to know exactly what to say. She just didn't know Yuri and Jessica were helping Tiffany type back replies. Tiffany had probably sweat out half her body weight for each reply she sent. Geez, love is hard...but Taeyeon's worth it. Tiffany thought.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: The more I typed the more I realized I have no idea....what I'm typing LOL. It's 2 am and ideas just randomly flooded through me. I'll make more sense when I'm not running on three hours of sleep. Well, hopefully.(: This chapter was supposed to fill you guys in on Tiffany's crush and I know it's a bit crazy right now but...actually I don't even know I'm too tired to think straight. Oh well... enjoy this or don't :( I'll make a better update soon! IOU a good update(; HAAAAAAAA I deserve some brownie points. Subscribe, comment, upvote!(: Do whatever your heart desires.