Chapter 5

IOU

"Tiffany are you coming or not? Last chance to change your mind!"


"I'm fine Jess, I just want to laze around today."


After having loads of school work being due over the week, Tiffany just wanted to relax and let her brain rest. However, Jessica totally ignored Tiffany's wishes and whined to go shopping.


"Oh stop being lazy! I heard Taeyeon was coming, too." Jessica cooed as she wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.


At the mention of her goddess Tiffany immediately jerked up with wide eyes.


"TAEYEON?! GIVE ME FIVE MINUTES...WAIT...MAKE THAT TEN!" Tiffany shouted as she stumbled to get to the bathroom.


"You're way too easy Tiff." Jessica mumbled while tidying up her best friend's messy bed.

 


~~~~~~~ 

 


"I can't believe you lied to me." Tiffany grumbled.


"You know I can't shop without you! I'd never be able to choose anything out! I need to find a nice dress for Sunny's birthday party."


"You were invited?! Since when did you guys get close?!"


"We aren't exactly close, I'm invited as Yuri's plus one."


"Ohhh...sigh"


How lucky, she gets to see Taeyeon in a cute little dress and what not.


"I know what you're thinking Tiff. If you want to go ask Taeyeon to let you be her plus one." Jessica said while browsing through different colored dresses.


"She probably already has a date...she has a lot of friends you know."


"You never know until you try. I'll ask Yuri if Taeyeon already has someone."


Before Tiffany could protest to the idea, Jessica was already in the middle of asking her girlfriend.


"Oh...so she doesn't have a date? Thanks babe. Love you too." Jessica ended the conversation and turned to the curious Tiffany.


"Go tell her you want to go right now."


"Bu-"


"You're such a wuss." Jessica cut Tiffany off as she grabbed Tiffany's phone and dialed Taeyeon's number before the girl could reach for her phone back.


"Hello?" Tiffany heard Taeyeon's voice coming from her phone that was just returned back into her hands.


"H-hey Taeyeon!"


"Did you need something?"


"Uhhh...y-yeah I was just wondering if you could do me a favor and let me be your plus one to Sunny's party...?"


"Well I don't see why not, I don't have anyone else to take anyways." Taeyeon chuckled.


"Thanks." Tiffany smiled, loving the sound of Taeyeon's voice on the phone.


"Why do you want to go so bad anyways? It's not like Sunny's an A-list celebrity." Taeyeon teased.


"Huh? U-uhhhh...it's cause Jess is afraid that she'll get super drunk and start running stark everywhere again! So I have to drive! Haha..." Tiffany quickly made up an excuse to not give away her real reason of wanting to attend. From the corner of her eye she can see Jessica mouthing curses and throwing glares in her direction, but she chose to concentrate on the crazy laughter coming from her cellphone instead.


"Okay bye Taeyeon, I'll see you Friday night." Tiffany hung up after five more minutes of chatting with Taeyeon.


"Hwang Miyoung, you are going to die today." Tiffany heard as soon as she put her phone away.


Man how she wished she could use Taeyeon's IOU coupon to get her out of the country as soon as possible right now.

 


~~~~~~~

 


"Tiff! Could you get the door?! I think it's Yuri!" Jessica yelled from the bathroom.


Emerging from her room in a beautiful red dress that was made to impress was Tiffany, who was still fumbling with her earrings as she walked to get the door.


"Hey Yuri, your girl's still getting ready in the bathroom. Make yourself at home." Tiffany said as she opened the door to let Yuri in.


"Alright thanks Tiffany. You look great by the way." Yuri complimented.


"Are you flirting with my best friend while I am literally only one room a way?! Kwon Yuri?!" Jessica's scream could be heard from through the bathroom door making the two girls in the living room laugh.


"You know I love you, Sica!" Yuri yelled back.


After ten more minutes, Jessica came out of the bathroom to meet the two waiting girls. Another fifteen and they were in front of Sunny's apartment.


Yuri, being the only one out of the three who was close to Sunny, was the first to greet Sunny at the door and help break the ice.


"This is my girlfriend Jessica, and her best friend Tiffany." Yuri introduced.


"Wow Yuri, what country did you save in your last life to get such a catch?" Sunny teased which resulted in a punch in the arm.


"Hey! Don't punch the birthday girl! Anyways, did you say this was Tiffany? Wow, she's as pretty as Taeyeon said." Sunny mumbled the last part although Tiffany still managed to hear it making her blush.


Taeyeon told her about me?! AHHhHhHh.


"Happy birthday, Sunny." Jessica and Tiffany both said and the three were ushered into Sunny's place by Sunny.







A/N: I'm definitely posting a fluffy update within the next 24 hours so look out for it(: