Chapter 4

IOU

"What movie do you want to watch?", Taeyeon asked.


"Anythings fine with me." Tiffany had answered not knowing that she'd have to suffer through two hours of the newest horror movie.

 


~~~~~~~

 


"You can open your eyes now, it's over." Taeyeon chuckled as she started to unravel herself out of Tiffany's tight grip. 


After opening her eyes, Tiffany immediately blushed realizing how close they were. When they got so close, Tiffany couldn't even remember. The whole time she was too occupied with fear to recall.


"I'm so sorry for invading your space, I was too scared to know what I was doing", Tiffany apologized feeling embarrassed.


Taeyeon just laughed, a hearty laugh that surprised Tiffany. "No worries, we're friends now so you can lean on me anytime", Taeyeon assured.


"Let's go grab something to eat before I send you home", Taeyeon suggested while grabbing Tiffany's bag and gesturing the latter to follow her.

 


~~~~~~~

 


"I hope you don't mind noodles for a late dinner."


"It's fine I'm never really picky with food", Tiffany stated.


 After ordering their food, Taeyeon took out the ten dollar bill Tiffany let her borrow and slid it across the table. "Here Tiffany, to be honest the first time I saw you I didn't think you liked me very much. So when you let me borrow this, I was very thankful. I hope we can continue to hang out like this, I had fun." Taeyeon ended it with a grin that melted Tiffany's heart.


Tiffany carefully picked up the ten dollar bill, as if it would crumble if she held it too hard. She noticed on the back near the center was a note. 

 

"IOU -TY"


"What does this mean?" Tiffany asked curiously.


"It means I owe you. I won't forget that you helped me and I won't forget what a great and kind person you are."


Tiffany was beyond pink at the cheeks, she probably looked like Patrick Star.


"Taeyeon, really it's fine. You don't owe me anything, you already paid me back." 


"Well, after being friends with me longer you'll understand why you might want to keep that. Think of it as a coupon, whenever you need help, I'll swoop in and save the day!"


Tiffany had to laugh at that.


The two girls enjoyed their dinner together and ended it with promises of next times.


After hanging out with Taeyeon, Tiffany noticed things she couldn't while watching her from a far. First of all, Taeyeon was a dork, who made lame jokes at that. Tiffany's kind of corny too though, so she always laughs.


Taeyeon learned new things about Tiffany, too. She noticed how the girl has a very pretty eye-smile and is actually not even close to quiet. Her ears are still ringing from the horror movie with Tiffany earlier. She was glad she listened to Yuri. Tiffany and her click well, and she likes it.

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: My midterms are finally over and I get a long weekend so here's an REALLY short update(: Off to work I go now!