Chapter Seven

Sparks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, look Seulgi, it’s half of the happy couple,” Joy joked as Irene sat down with Seulgi and her.

“Wendy is helping the music teacher out, if you’re wondering where she is,” Seulgi told Irene before the latter even got a chance to answer.

“Oh thanks…” Irene smiled slightly, still somewhat embarrassed.

“Speaking of Wendy…” Seulgi looked at Wendy who was walking towards them, but was with someone else.

“Isn’t that Taehyun?” Joy asked, and at that moment he said something and Wendy laughed, with him following suit and ruffling her hair. Irene saw the entire thing and her hands rolled up into fists. Wendy and him went their ways and Wendy sat down beside Irene.

“He touched my hair…ugh how impolite,” Wendy complained the moment she sat down and started fixing her hair.

“You didn’t seem to mind it though,” Irene said coldly.

“What was I supposed to do? I can’t just be rude,” Wendy got out a bottle of water, “He’s kind of clingy too, and has no manners,” Wendy rolled her eyes.

Joy and Seulgi could only watch in amusement.

“Is my hair okay?” Wendy turned to ask Irene, but the latter didn’t even look.

“Why don’t you go ask Taehyun?” Irene coldly said and stood up and left the table.

Wendy just sat there a little flustered and extremely confused.

“She’s jealous you little prick!” Joy had to basically shout it out.

“Wasn’t it obvious enough?” Seulgi laughed.

“Hey, this isn’t funny. We’re close to being official,” Wendy pouted.

“Then go after her you idiot,” Joy laughed along with Seulgi. With that, Wendy was up and almost ran out the cafeteria, ignoring Taehyun who called her over.

 

It was really easy to find Irene, she was angrily getting textbooks out of her locker.

“Joohyun,” Wendy walked up to Irene, only to be completely ignored. “You know that meant nothing, I don’t even like him in general,”

Irene only kept packing her backpack.

“Did the fact that I kissed you first escape your mind?” Wendy asked her, and Irene stopped her action for a split second, but ended up putting on her backpack anyway.

“Are you just going to ignore me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter