Something Strange

Cold Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    “Hey”

 

    Bom taps her on the shoulder, waking her up from her deep thoughts. “What’s up with you?”

    “Huh?”

    “What’s with you zoning out like this… I’ve been calling you” Bom says while putting her books inside her bad. “Did something happen?”

    “Huh? Ani” Dari brushes off, holding firmly on the strap of her bag. “Let’s go?”

    “Yep.Let’s go”

    Just how fast the day has passed that Dari can hardly remember anything that has happened throughout, after that mini event at the back of the school, she has completely spaced out.

    She and Hero haven’t spoken a word to each other either, they understood how unforeseen their act was… It was clearly a mistake and shouldn’t have happened between their kinds.

    “Do you know, I’m hearing rumours going about in school today” Bom says while they walk towards where they’re race’s starting line has always been. “Students say you and Hero are dating and seen skipping out your P.E classes together”

    Dari quickly looks at her with such honest startle on her face.

     “Oh don’t tell me, it’s true?” Bom mumbled in disbelief “ You and him are really…”

    “Pshhh. Please. He’s a Kim” Dari interrupts before she starts jumping into conclusion.

     “Then what is it about?”

     “We just happen to walk out of P.E together because Jessica appeared and well he almost turned into his beast form”

    “Ahbwoya. Beast mode in school?” Bom exclaims. “Is he crazy?”

    “I know right~” Dari sighs in dismay. “He’s all being crazy and intense that I had to drag him out and keep him away from the humans”

    “That’s good then! Or else, It would be hella chaotic” she says tying her hair up in a bun, only leaving her full bangs down. “Then how did you tame him then? What did you do?”

    Dari stops.

    That’s the question.

    What did she do?

    How would she ever tell Bom about it? In what way would she understand? Do I really need to tell her? She thought.

    And while she delay on answering, Bom hums “Let me guess. You fight with him didn’t you? Ya. If Lee Council caught you two fighting in school, you’re in trouble!”

    “Well, it’s not really a fight you see…” Dar bites on her lower lip.

     “Just a simple beating then?”

     “Uhm… Something like that”

    “I guess that’s alright then. It’s for the better of everyone anyway” Bom says. “It’s not like you’re breaking any other rules”

    Dari felt a lump on as she feel greatly guilty about JungSoo’s rule. Out of all the people she gets in a mess with, why is it Hero? Why?

    “Don’t worry. We won’ttel Jungsoo about it. It’ll be our little secret” her sisters says winking one eye and giving a reassuring smile.

    Indeed… Secret. I should just keep it a secret, no one should ever know. No one. She mumbles to herself.

    As usual on their every race,  their youngest brother would show up to be the caller. He takes his sisters’ bags from their keep. And while Darireaches out hers, Do-Bi asked the same thing Bom did. “Ya noona, I heard you and Hero hyung are dating”

    “Is that even possible?” Bom and Dari snickers.

    “Why not? Love moves in mysterious ways” he says.

    “Nae. But Dari’s heart only to one person” Bom taps Dari on her arm. “Right, Dari?”

    But the girl in subject just stretched out her hands and neck, she does not like to talk about it anymore. For the more she thinks about it the more will it look like it matters. And she doesn’t want that. She doesn’t want to accept that a mistake affects her at all.

    When the race started, Dari just ran the way she always do, but today her mind is admittedly distracted. If Bom is as loud and laughing, she can’t even bring out a simple smile or chuckle out of her, she was just looking straight down her path, unminding everything else around her.

     Her hearing has muted, and the sight of blurry images of trees as she dashes pass through them increases. As her hair was being blown to backward due to her speed, a few strands were getting lost and brushes endlessly on her face.

     She felt some of those strand starting to tickle on her lips…. And then suddenly, he appeared in her head.

     Again.

    The image of Hero just can’t stop from playing inside her mind. And the tickling feeling just reminds her how soft and feathery he caressed her.

   “Kinda”

    He whispered it softly and with such a y husky voice that Dari froze.

    Hero cocked his nose to the side and closes his eyes as he kisses her. Dari felt his surprisingly gentle lips touch hers, but unlike the first time they did, this was longer and it registered entirely to her brain.

    And as much Hero is craving for blood badly, his kisses were a little too aggressive to compare. His mouth opens and closes over , nibbling endlessly on her lips while Dari just stood there, stunned just like before, letting him do whatever to satisfy his craving.

    She didn’t think that her ridiculous thinking would actually work, and also… she didn’t think it would feel like this.

    As far as she can remember, Dae was a good kisser. He always makes her weak on her knees; it’s soft, warm, deep, it just oozes so much passion and enchanting feeling… But weirdly today, she feels it slightly close to that… surprisingly… to think Hero he is a total v.

     This guy is lying… Dari thought while being devoured. How can he kiss so well, when it’s practically his first?

    Hero continues to rain her kisses to a point that he rolls their bodies over the wall to satisfy him more. They’ve changed their positions, now Dari’s back is what’s pinned and he was leaning so close against her. It was just like as if he was really biting a prey - he was passionate and in no signs of stopping - just without blood being spilled or .

    His hands were roughly everywhere, one time it’s behind her head to pull her head more into him, the next time it’s on her waist, then next thing you know it’s back to cup her face… but one’s thing for sure, he isn’t letting her go.

    The sharp points of his fangs scratches on her skin and causes pain. However, Dari is astonished how she can stand still and stay when in fact she doesn’t like how she’s being kissed by another,

    “Hero…” she whispered huskily at the moment Hero’s lips have opened.

    “Just one more…” He would answer back and kiss her again.

    He repeated saying one more, or one last… But he was nowhere stopping.

    Dari didn’t like the idea of it however she didn’t have the strength to push him or give him a punch. And she starts to wonder why…

    Why does she find it pleasurable for some reason?

    And if it meant nothing, why does it keep bothering her mind.

     “OMG! IM WINNING IM WINNING!!!” Bom’s loud shout resounded and snapped her back to her wit. Indeed the finish line was up ahead, and Dara’s eyes widen as she realizes that she’s trailing behind by a meter. Aniya! The wager today is swimming ! Andwae!!!

     She increased her speed even more, hoping it would save her from her fear.

     And in the end…

     “YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!”

     “UGHHHHHH!!!”

    Two different cries came from them both, Dari was on her knees while Bom stands there with both hands on her waist.

    “I can’t believe it” Bom gushes in disbelief. “I almost won! Ughhhh!!! I already got ahead of you! But whyyy~~~ ugh!”

    “Well, I am undefeatable you see” Dari boasts, standing up and dusts her knees.

    Once again, she has won this race, but only with a 2 second gap. She thought she was not going to make it, but when she did she was greatly relieved and bent on her knees. Thankful that she’s not swimming in her skinsuit.

    “But you did get trail behind back there. Why?” Bom asks hanging her arm around Dari’s shoulder. “And you were awfully quiet! I thought I was crazy for laughing on my own”

    “But you are crazy” the other commented.

    “Is s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter