The Fight and The Past

Back To The Start
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jimin sighed, puffing an air to blow his bangs away from covering his eyes. He didn’t know mopping the basketball gym floor could be this exhausting. If he had known before, he wouldn’t texting with Yoongi in his History class and getting caught by his teacher. The teacher thought it’d be a good idea for Jimin to mop the basketball gym floor after school as a detention. It’s not even the half of the gym but he already tired his back almost breaking apart.

“Looks like someone needs help,” Jimin turned his body around to the speaker behind him. He saw Yoongi leaning on the door frame with a mop on his side. “Hyuuuuuuuung,” he smiled from ear to ear his eyes turned into crescent shape at his savior. Yoongi chuckled slightly at Jimin’s expression, “You only call me hyung at time like this,” he said. The older male made his way toward the center of the court where Jimin was standing.

“Let’s get it done quickly,” Yoongi said, putting the mop on the floor. Jimin nodded at that and they began mopping the floor together. They managed to finish it in less than thirty minutes. Jimin went to return the mops they had used to the janitor closet after telling Yoongi to wait outside the gym.

“Don’t fall asleep in the janitor closet,” Yoongi joked in which Jimin replied with an eye roll.

After putting the mops back into its original storage, Jimin walked back quickly to the gym. He’s thinking what stuff he and Yoongi are going to do after this? There’s a new comic that he wanted to buy and he wondered if Yoongi will accompany him to the bookstore. Also, his mom birthday is coming he needed to buy something for her. Jimin stopped in his track when he saw Hoseok leaning against the wall outside of the male bathroom. Jimin’s heart started palpitating because it’s been three months since the last time he saw Hoseok. Sure he saw a glimpse of him sometimes but not as close as this. Hoseok turned his head to look straight at his eyes and for a moment Jimin almost forgot how to breathe. Hoseok smirked, making his way toward Jimin and ‘’, Jimin cursed internally because he wasn’t ready for this.

“Hi babe, how you feelin’?” Hoseok greeted him. Jimin was spitting every profanity words he knew inside his head because the heck Hoseok still calling him with his pet name?! As if unaware of Jimin’s internal battle, Hoseok raised his hand and put some locks covering Jimin’s face behind his ear. Jimin swore Hoseok could see his blush clearly.

“W-what d-do y-you want?” he asked stuttered, couldn’t hide his nervousness.

Hoseok moved his hand to put it on his chest, acted like he’s offended by Jimin’s question. “I missed you, baby. Didn’t you miss me, too?” Hoseok asked in his sickeningly sweet tone. If it was three months ago, Jimin would melt into a poodle of goo. But right now he just felt disgusted and wanted Hoseok to leave the out of him alone. Jimin didn’t want to fall into the same hole twice.

Jimin dared himself to look at Hoseok’s eyes, the very same eyes that he fell in love with months ago, and said, “Sorry to break your heart but no, I didn’t.” He walked past Hoseok but Hoseok grabbed his arm, returning him to his previous position.

“I’m not done talking with you Jimin,”

“Too bad because I am,”

Jimin tried to break free from Hoseok’s grip but the taller male has a death grip on his arm. The more he struggled the tighter Hoseok gripped his arm. He believed it’d leave mark tomorrow. Jimin stared at Hoseok’s eyes with annoyance clear in his eyes. Hoseok stared back at Jimin, as if challenging the latter in a staring contest.

“Leave the ing kid alone, Hoseok,” Yoongi’s voice made the two of them break their staring battle to look at the intruder. Hoseok let go of Jimin’s arm before he pushed Jimin body to the floor, making the youngest of them fell on the floor. Yoongi quickly ran and helped Jimin to get off of the floor.

“Are you okay?” Yoongi asked, checking Jimin’s other body part to see any bruise but luckily he saw none.

“I’m okay, hyung. Don’t worry,” Jimin answered while standing up with Yoongi’s help. Yoongi then turned to look up at Hoseok, “Stay away from Jimin,” he warned the black haired male. Hoseok laughed cynically, “Isn’t it funny, Yoongi? We never talked for years and then the first sentence you say to me after all these years is you asking me to stay away from this boy? What a way to greet old friend, Yoongi,” Hoseok said with a clear sarcasm in his voice.

“Hoseok, you know I don’t-“

Anything that Yoongi wanted to say got cut out because Hoseok suddenly kicked his stomach with his knee. He then proceeded to punch Yoongi’s face when the latter tried to recover from the first attack. Jimin gasped but quickly covered his mouth with his palm.

“Yoongi hyung!” Jimin shouted his name.

“Jimin, leave now! Just leave!” Yoongi managed to say before Hoseok kicked his shin and he fell to the ground.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter