Home is Where the Heart is

Back To The Start
Please log in to read the full chapter

A younger version of Min Yoongi just came home from school when he saw a little girl ran out of his house. His eyes followed her ‘til she disappeared behind a big tree not far from his house. He glanced back to his house, a faint sound of someone yelling could be heard from inside the house. Yoongi heaved a sigh before he made his way toward the big tree and found the little girl sat beneath it whilst hugging her ankles. She hid her face on her knees but Yoongi knew she was crying from the way her shoulder was shaking.

“Yoona yah, what are you doing here?” the girl slowly lifted her face upon hearing Yoongi’s voice. “O-oppa,” Yoona stuttered, finding it hard to talk in between her sobbing.

“Did mom and dad yelling at each other again?” Yoona just nodded her head instead of answering. The sight of her tears stained cheeks clenched Yoongi’s heart. He hated it everytime he saw his little sister crying whenever their parents fight.

“ Oppa will buy you ice cream if you stop crying. How’s that?” Yoongi showed his gummy smile in an attempt to cheer his little sister up. That seemed to work because she was wiping her tears with her hands whilst getting up from her sitting position.

“I want strawberry, mint and choco,” or she just really loved ice cream so much. Yoongi scratched his eyebrow and chuckled slightly “Fine.” He extended a hand and Yoona held it with her much smaller one, “Let’s go!”

 

 

Yoongi opened his eyes and was met with the darkness of Jimin’s bedroom, saved for the light illuminated from the lamp on the bed side table. It had been awhile since the last time he had a dream of his past. He let out a long breathe before he glanced to his left and saw Jimin sleeping soundly beside him. Slowly he pulled his arm that was used as a pillow under Jimin’s head. Once he succeeded, he moved to lie on his side and propped an arm under his head. His eyes studied Jimin’s sleeping face. Jimin’s mouth opened slightly and Yoongi thought that was cute.  Yoongi gently brushed a strand of hair away from Jimin’s forehead. He couldn’t help but smile at the sleeping beauty that is Jimin. Yoongi’s thumb tenderly Jimin’s cheek, it felt soft against his skin. Yoongi stopped his movement when Jimin stirred in his sleep. The brunette turned to lie on his side, put his hand on Yoongi’s waist and pulling him closer. Yoongi’s eyes widen when he saw Jimin’s face was so close to his own he could almost count the younger’s eyelashes. He averted his eyes to anywhere but Jimin’s face to no avail. Suddenly the room seemed too small he almost felt claustrophobic. Then his eyes landed on Jimin’s parted lips. Those pink and plump flesh looked so soft, so moist, and oh so inviting. Yoongi brought his thumb to ghostly rub Jimin’s lower lip. His face moved closer ever so slowly toward Jimin’s, his eyes never leaving the younger’s lips. He could feel Jimin’s breathe on his philtrum and he paused his movement. Then he tilted his head up and gave a long kiss on Jimin’s forehead. He pulled away and let sleep consumed him once again.

 

 

“Are you sure you’re not coming, Hyung?” Jimin asked to the older as the bus came to a halt near their school. Yoongi shook his head confirming his decision, “There’s something I need to take care of.” Jimin’s pout came naturally at the answer. Reluctantly he got up from his seat, heading toward the bus door to get off. Yoongi saw Jimin waved at him through the window. He smiled and w

Please log in to read the full chapter