The First Meeting

Back To The Start
Please log in to read the full chapter

The first time Jimin met Yoongi he was crying beneath an oak tree behind their school building after being dumped by Hoseok. Yoongi was offering him a tissue saying that he looked ugly he should wipe the snot under his nose. Albeit not knowing who he was, Jimin accepted the tissue and quickly wipe his tears (and snot as Yoongi said) off of his face. Yoongi already walked away when Jimin shouted a ‘thank you’ toward him.

The second time they met, Jimin was crying beneath the exact same oak tree after seeing Hoseok with some girl Jimin didn’t know holding hand and smiling. Yoongi heaved a sigh at the sight. Despite still not knowing each other, Yongi grabbed Jimin’s hand making the other stand up on his two feet and dragging him to only-God-knows-where. Jimin whined in protest, trying to release his hand from Yoongi’s grip and asking, “Where are you taking me?” Yoongi answered plainly, “You’ll see.”

Twenty minutes later and they arrived at an abandoned factory building and Jimin could feel his heart hammering up in fear. “Y-you’re n-not go-gonna ra me he-re, aren’t you?” asked Jimin with a stuttered voice. Yoongi rolled his eyes at the ridiculousness. Well, people might say he’s a bad boy but he wouldn’t stoop that low thank you very much. “Relax. We’re not into but we’re into rap. So, don’t worry, kiddo.” Yoongi convinced him, releasing the other’s hand from his.

Jimin frowned at the nickname, who did he just call kiddo seriously? This blond haired guy didn’t look much older than him. And by the way, why did the guy say ‘we’? As far as Jimin remember, he didn’t sign up for this so the guy didn’t mean ‘we’ as he and him right?

Jimin’s questioned was soon enough answered when two guys from other school (Jimin noticed their uniform were different from his and Yoongi’s), making their appearance and they did the fist bump secret code or something with the blond guy. One of them, with silver hair and a black beanie casted a glance at Jimin and as if the beanie guy and Yoongi could relay message via telepathy, the blond guy knew what he mean without it being verbally asked and he called Jimin to come closer toward the three of them, “Yah, kiddo! C’mere!”

Jimin walked timidly with his head down, avoiding any eye contact. Once Jimin thought he was close enough, he stopped walking and bowed at them. Yoongi grabbed his arm, making him stand closer and circling his arm around the slightly shorter male’s shoulder.

“This is Namjoon and Changkyun. I’m Yoongi. Who’s your name by the way, kiddo?”

Jimin braved himself to look at the other’s two pair eyes but quickly retracted his vision to the ground while mumbling his name, “Jimin.”

"Okay Jimin, go sit on that couch and make yourself comfy while enjoying our little show,” Yoongi said, pointing at the worn brown couch he didn’t notice before on the left side. Jimin weakly nodded and walked toward the very couch. He took a seat and watching them preparing something. The brown haired guy, who Jimin recalled his name to be Changkyun, pulled out something from his backpack that looked

Please log in to read the full chapter