Hangover and Stupid Rumor

Back To The Start
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoongi didn’t remember anything from last night’s event. Everything was like one huge blur picture in his throbbing head. He was awoken by Jimin this morning, had no idea why he slept in the latter’s bedroom, and feeling like . Jimin insisted him to take a breakfast together with his family in which Yoongi couldn’t deny the offer though he’s pretty sure his stomach wouldn’t accept anything at the moment. Except coffee, yeah, coffee sounded good. Ten minutes of him chewing his food and forced swallow it down his throat -with occasional question from Yoongi’s parent of who he was, was he one of Jimin’s classmate, and the likes- (Yoongi was more that grateful when Jimin answered it all for him), he could feel it coming. His stomach churned, rejecting everything he’s been eating and he dashed toward the bathroom, emptying his stomach content into the toilet bowl. Jimin’s parents gave Jimin matching question look, asking why suddenly his friend vomiting his gut in the middle of breakfast. Jimin thought for a reason because, there’s no way he’d tell his parents that his friend got a hangover while they’re still not on the legal age for drinking. Jimin glanced at the untouched broccoli on Yoongi’s plate and that gave him an idea, “He’s allergic to broccoli,” he said as convincing as possible. That’s kind of work because his parents seemed to buy it.

“Do you think he’ll be okay?”, his mom asked, seemingly worried. Jimin nodded, “Yeah, I think so. I’ll take him home after he’s done puking,”

Jimin took Yoongi home after the latter took a shower at his house. He also borrowed some of Jimin clothes. Thankfully their sizes were similar so it fitted Yoongi’s body perfectly. When they arrived at Yoongi’s house, Jimin bid him goodbye and reminded him to eat the medicine he bought earlier. Yoongi just grumbled, said that he didn’t need to be told twice.

 

 

That night, Jimin texted him.

 

            Today 8:43 PM

You left your jacket in my room

                                                                                                Today 8:59 PM

I’ll go get it in the morning before

school tomorrow

 

***

 

Jimin heard a sound of motorcycle outside of his house. It’s so noisy it’s impossible not to notice. When he opened the front door, he’s greeted with the sight of Yoongi with a helmet covering his head, wearing black leather jacket, leaning his body on a motorcycle. Jimin gazed in awe because he couldn’t deny that Yoongi looked hot. But then he slightly felt like déjà vu. He ever experienced something like this before. Sometimes ago, Hoseok have done something similar, he came to his house unannounced in the morning, picked him up and went to school together riding motorcycle. Jimin’s heart clenched at the memory.

Yoongi saw Jimin’s form unmoved in the middle of the doorway. “Yah kid! What are you waiting for? C’mon!”, Yoongi called him, reviving him from his thought. Jimin nodded at him, “Wait a sec!” Jimin told him, before he went back to his house and into his room, grabbing Yoongi’s jacke

Please log in to read the full chapter