Skipping Classes and The Real Deal

Back To The Start
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jimin had just finished changing after his PE class when he bumped into Yoongi in the bathroom. He scanned Yoongi’s school attire from head to toe. He wore a graphic shirt underneath his white shirt and all of the buttons were ed. Jimin was sure that Yoongi violated their school’s code of proper uniform. Yoongi smirked as he saw Jimin eyeing him from up and down, “Are you checking me out, kiddo?” Jimin was more annoyed with the way Yoongi addressed him as kiddo than Yoongi accused him for checking him out.

“I’m not a kiddo!” Jimin complained, an adorable pout adorning his cute face. Yoongi chuckled briefly with his deep voice that made Jimin shiver, “Sure, you aren’t.” Yoongi said, putting a cigarette between his lips and lighting it.

Jimin eyes widened, it’s against school’s rule to smoke in school’s ground, “You’re not allowed to smoke in school you know?” Yoongi inhaled the smoke into his lungs before he exhaled it through his nose and mouth, “I know that. That’s why we’re leaving now,” Yoongi didn’t let Jimin say anything before grabbed his wrist and dragged the protesting male out of the male’s bathroom and school building.

Thirty minutes later Jimin found himself in an arcade center, having a battle of racing car with Yoongi in which the latter winning five times over seven games. Jimin asked Yoongi to have mercy on him but the latter didn’t let him win easily. Jimin gave up, saying that Yoongi wasn’t playing fairly and moved to other arcade machine. He challenged Yoongi to beat him in dancing arcade and Jimin won easily. Yoongi demanded a rematch and Jimin, having memorized most of the steps, accepted the challenge.

Yoongi cursed when once again he was lose from Jimin. On the other hand Jimin kept mock shouting, “Loser!” toward him. Yoongi stepped off of the game machine, he glanced around and found a basketball arcade. Yoongi pointed at the machine behind him with his thumb and said, “Let see who;s the real loser here.”

Jimin didn’t expect Yoongi to play this good. Most of his shoot made it through the net. He even scored three points five times in a row. Jimin admitted defeat when he saw the big gap between their final score. He gave the blond guy two thumbs up and the other ruffled his hair in return. Jimin whined in protest because, “You mess my hairstyle!” but Yoongi showed him his gummy smile that made Jimin in awe because just with one smile, Yoongi looked like a whole different person. He kind of look cute instead, Jimin thought. As much as Jimin wanted Yoongi to smile more often, the smile didn’t last for five seconds and Yoongi was back to his i-don’t-give-a- self.

“Yah, I’m hungry! Let’s eat and you pay since I’m winning the game,” He said, dragging Jimin away from the arcade to found some fast food restaurant. Jimin didn’t even try to argue this time and let himself be dragged by Yoongi.

 

 

Jimin came home without bringing a backpack because he left it at his classroom when he skipped classes with Yoongi earlier. Taehyung bombarded his phone with dozen of texts asking where he was and he said he put Jimin’s backpack securely in his locker since Jimin didn’t came back even to school till it’s over. Jimin replied that he was skipping class with Yoongi and Taehyung should lend Jimin his notes tomorrow so Jimin could copy it.

Today was his first time skipping classes and boy did he have no regret at all. Skipping classes were fun. He and Yoongi should do it again in the

Please log in to read the full chapter