09

But I Loved You.

 

Yoomi started hanging around with Myungsoo more often. They soon became inseparable. Even L.Joe noticed the sudden lack of Yoomi clinging around him. Everywhere he turned, he only saw Yoomi and Myungsoo walking around campus, hand in hand. Even though they both denied the dating rumors, they became known as the campus' "Golden Couple". 
Because Yoomi was nice and well-liked, no one gave her flak for nabbing Myungsoo, including the Queenkas who just accepted it. As for the Kingkas? Well..there were no Kingkas.  But honestly? L.Joe was starting to get a little jealous. Without knowing, Yoomi had become a constant in his life, and now she was taken away by that Myungsoo. Inexplicably he felt a little possessive.
*Do I...actually like her now that she's not clinging onto me?* 

Hana stood by the fountain waiting for L.Joe. He had suddenly texted her with the request to meet.
"Hana! Hey! Imma make this real quick cuz I have to go prepare. Uhm...what do you think of Myungsoo and Yoomi?"
"I...I think they're real cute. But enough about them. Why did you call me here? Shouldn't we talk about...us-"
"uh..the thing is...I like Yoomi." he blurted out.
 Hana's eyes nearly bugged out in shock.
"and if you could help me by telling her that and to meet me at the park at 9..it would be great." he turned red and ran off.
"Oppa....I thought you liked me.."
tears fell down her face as she slumped down by the fountain. 

___'s : *the plan to make Yoomi fall for Myungsoo so I could have __. I wonder how we'll progress now."


.  Hana had invited Yoomi to the cafe near school to talk.
" Yoomi. L.Joe wanted me to tell you that..."
*Hmm? Him? Why bring him up now?*Yoomi was puzzled.
"that..." Hana was having an inner conflict. She liked L.joe too....but..so had Yoomi..for so much longer than her.  
"that...that we're dating!" she blurted out.
 "WHAT?" Yoomi nearly exploded.
"yeah...he confessed to me today...and he didn't want you to be hurt so he asked me to tell you...I'm really sorry Yoomi." *i really am.*  Hana ran out of the cafe.
*Yoomi, I'm sorry that I'm taking him away from you. Byunghun stood by you for 13 years. It's time you let others have a chance.*

Yoomi walked around the streets aimlessly. Hana was dating with her seobang? Her long time crush...13 years. For 13 years she had loved him. As a friend, then the brother she never had, then her guardian angel, and eventually, her seobang. They had been by each other for so long that Yoomi had really expected him to fall for her one day.
*perhaps what you can't have really is more appealing. Maybe I've been too available to him.* Yoomi pondered about it for a little longer.
*i never did answer myungsoo's question...*
/flashback/ "Yoomi meet me at the park at 9 tonight. "
"Why?"  Myungsoo took a deep breath.  
"I...I like you!" he blurted out.
"do you want to be my girlfriend? If the answer is yes...then just be there tonight!" with that, he ran away.
/end flashback/