If Only

But I Loved You.

a/n: to my 4 subbies, thanks alot<3

-

If only. Life is filled with if onlys. If only Yoomi would step away so L.Joe could confess to Hana without putting Hana in a spot. 

"Even if you break my heart, even if you push me away, I'll still hang around you. Until I find someone who loves me more than I love you..." Yoomi's words rang in L.Joe's head.. 

"That's it! I just have to find someone to match Yoomi with! Take it as a win-win situation, where Yoomi gets a guy, and hopefully I'll get the girl! Yoomi's pretty anyway, so getting a guy shouldn't be a problem..."

After he said that, the thought stung in his head. "If she's pretty, why don't I like her? Maybe there IS something wrong with her...but then where can I find a guy for that ARGH"

-

In truth, Yoomi WAS pretty. She was sweet-looking with doe-like eyes and flawless milky skin. She was a little on the petite side, but her legs seemed endless even though she was only less than 165cm tall. However...all of this was concealed by the fact that she wore drab clothes that only old grandmas would wear and she blocked her beauty with huge geek specs and messy hair.

"Maybe I can fix that..." L.Joe smirked to himself.

-

"Yoomi! Do something for me and get a makeover."

"But why? Don't you like me for who I am now?"

"If you like me you'll do as I say."

-

L.Joe dragged her to a salon and pushed her into a chair. He called the stylist and motioned to Yoomi's long, uncut for 5 years hair. It hung limply in a plain style. Then he whispered to the stylist about her glasses and makeup free face, and lastly criticized her fashion sense. The stylist nodded.

-

3 hours later, the old Yoomi was gone. 

The new Yoomi had sweet wavy shoulder length hair and contact lenses, matching with light makeup that only enhanced her beauty. Gone were the dresses she borrowed from her grandma's closet and in place was a chic black mini dress and high heels.

Yoomi tugged at the short hemline nervously. 

"Hana...dul...set." She braced herself and took a peek in the mirror.

"Wow.." she breathed softly. "I..I look..pretty."

-

"Yes, you do." An unfamiliar voice whispered in her ear.

Yoomi turned around to see a guy in a checkered shirt and casual jeans. His face was too perfect to look at. His mannerisms screamed gentleman. He is none other than..

-

to be continued