08

But I Loved You.

 

flashback/
 "....so that's basically the situation."
Sunggyu had just finished telling Infinite about Yoomi and __'s deal.
"Hyung why did you agree to it?! One, it makes us the jerk, two, that Yoomi girl will get hurt, and three, why are you helping __?"
"Woohyun, I know that but look! Look at the other gangs are doing to us. We're just a rookie gang and have little power. When the other gangs want to use us as punching bags what can we do? Poor maknae can't take it much longer. " he waved his hand at the maknae who was covered in bruises and cuts.
"since __ has the power to tell the other gangs to back off, let's just do as __says." Sunggyu finished.
 "Hyung's right. And I guess, we can think of it not as playing with Yoomi's heart but rather, helping her find a new one. She can finally get over that L.Joe and stop her unrequited love if she moves on." Hoya continued.  
"And the worst case scenario would be her actually falling for the guy and we'll have to call her sister in law!" Sungyeol joked.  
"so all agreed?" slowly, all the members nodded.  
"But who will be the one to do it...?" Silence reigned the room.  Sunggyu desperately held up Yoomi's picture.
"Look!! She's gorgeous! Come on one of you! We really need this! And I'm...too old." he grudgingly ended.
"I'll do it. " Myungsoo spoke up. He hadnt said a word before this.  "look. I know what you all are thinking. I'm not doing this just because this Yoomi looks like...her. "
"if you're sure."  Myungsoo looked Sunggyu in the eye.
 "I'm positive."

   Present day:
 Yoomi lifted up her head from her pillow." Huh?since when did I get back home??? Wasn't I in the garden with Myungsoo...oh right. I fell asleep."
"Yah!" Hana giggled.
"He brought you home in his car then carried you up here. Don't worry though," she continued as she saw Yoomi begin to panic.
"I was with you two the whole time. So chill. He didn't do anything."
*oh. That's...kind of him.* Yoomi smiled to herself.
"Ooh~~someone has a crush on you~"
"Don't be ridiculous Hana!"
"whatever~ I bet you like him too. And hey, I think you should just go for it! I mean, he's cute, hot, and sweet. Think about it." Hana flounced out of the room, winking at Yoomi as she left.
 Yoomi hugged her pillow to herself.
 *Yeah. Maybe.*

 __ 's: *everything is all going to plan...(;*