10

But I Loved You.

 

*its settled then. I'm going* 
Yoomi took her time dressing up in the perfect dress. It was not too casual yet not too overdressed. She sprayed some perfume on then left the house.  Soon, she reached the park. It was cold. She started to shiver.
"Cold?" a voice asked from behind her as she felt a jacket drape around her.
"T-thanks."  
"Before you say anything, I want you to know that I'm sorry to have been blind to you before...and I'm confessing to you now. That I like you. Baek Yoomi, will you accept me?"
"O-of course I will Kim Myungsoo."  
"MYUNGSOO??"  Just as she turned around, a tall figure came running towards her.
"Yoomi! Sorry I'm late. So is this a yes?"  *if youre myungsoo...then...OH CRAP!* "L.Joe oppa! Myungsoo oppa! You're both here..."  L.Joe narrowed his eyes.
*i knew it. That stupid Kim myungsoo.*
Myungsoo raised an eyebrow.
"What's he doing here?"
"Uh...confessing to me?"
"WHAT? Him too?"
*Wait. Too??* Ljoe thought.
"BAEK YOOMI YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE!" they both yelled at her. 

"L.joe. You're dating with Hana already. She told me. What's there to choose?" Ljoe gaped at her but she continued.  
"Dont break another girl's heart L.Joe. Like you did with mine. If you hurt her like you hurt me, you won't see the day. Goodbye. I'm backing out of your life from now onwards. I know you were unhappy when I cling onto you, and you told me i was annoying. so from now on I won't. I hope you'll live better. Be happy with Hana. After all, you've liked her for so long."  Yoomi walked away with long steps, wiping away the tears that fell as she went.  Myungsoo shot L.Joe a glare and went after her.  Yoomi collapsed down onto a bench. She felt warm arms embracing her. Looking up, she saw Myungsoo.
 "Shhh, it's okay." he comforted her. "Oppa!" she gasped for breath in between her sobs. "you have no idea how hard that was. Letting go of something 13 years of my live revolves upon....I feel like I'm left with nothing now. My heart's so empty I can't feel anything."
"Baek Yoomi. Don't say that. You have me. If you let me, I'll work towards filling your heart and patching up the gap he left. Just say yes."
Yoomi hugged him tighter. *I'll take that as a yes.*
myungsoo moved to kiss her forehead. 

*Lee Byunghun. I hope you're happy.*