06

But I Loved You.

Narrator's POV
*flashback*
 "So...we have a deal?" ___[mysteryguy] asked Sunggyu.  
"Let me see...so basically all I have to do is to get one of my boys to fake interest in that Yoomi girl and etc until she falls for him and in return you will tell the others to back off from Infinite?"
"it's a deal!" __ turned to leave.
But Sunggyu's next words stopped __.  
"...but just so you know, you're a huge jerk for asking us to do this to her. I mean, I don't even know her, but it's going to sting when she really falls for him and finds out that it was all a lie." Before __ could reply, Sunggyu held up a hand and continued softly.  "and what will hurt her the most is not that her love was played, but that it was manipulated by the person she trusts the most." With that last statement, Sunggyu left the old warehouse.
___ slumped down onto an old sofa.
*He's right...but what can I do?*
/back to present day/
"Yoomi-yah~ I'm going to the cafeteria to eat!" Hana said.  
"Oh..im going to the library then! Have to get some books for class." Yoomi replied.
"L.Joe come with me to hel-" before Yoomi could continue, Hana interrupted her.  "L.Joe-ah~ Are you hungry? Let's get going then~ See you later Yoomi."
Hana smiled sweetly and started walking to the cafeteria.
Yoomi looked warily at L.Joe, wondering if he would choose her or Hana.  He didn't even glance at her as he walked after Hana.
*of course...I shouldn't have hoped for anything.*
 End chap.