You're annoying

But I Loved You.

L.Joe was reading a book quietly in the empty classroom. Everyone had gone for recess. Hana came into the class. She wanted to look for L.Joe but made it as she came there without knowing.

"Oh L.Joe! You're here alone? Where's Yoomi?" she prayed that Yoomi wouldn't come in at the wrong moment and misunderstand. 

Hana liked L.Joe. Who wouldn't? He would get the Kingka title but he rejected it. But Yoomi had been her friend for so much longer, and she knew that Yoomi and L.Joe were childhood friends, and he was loyal to her, no matter how cold he acted, he loved Yoomi like a little sister or a close friend deep down. He could never hurt her, not intentionally anyway. 

"Oh. Her. Don't mention her to me again." L.Joe scoffed.

"Why?"

"She...it's not that I don't like her. She's a childhood friend, we grew up together. But ever since her parents left her to go overseas she's been getting more clingy and follows me around all the time."

"Try to understand her..."

As they continued talking, Yoomi chose that moment to arrive. She was carrying lunch boxes she'd packed from home herself, to give to L.Joe.

"-SHE'S SO ANNOYING!" L.Joe sighed in frustration.

Yoomi gasped involuntarily alerting them to her presence. 

L.Joe's face paled and Hana looked down. 

"Uh..Yoomi.."

Yoomi tilted her head up so that the tears that formed wouldn't fall.