NINE

7 days to fall in love again

Its been three days since the incident and Yoona wherebouts cant be found.Her phone were off and when they called her office,they told her that she was on leave.Seohyun was worried to dead.”Have some porridege will you??You are going to get sick if you continue acting like this”Yonghwa said as he pushed the bowl containing porridge in front of Seohyun.

“Shall we call the police??”Ignoring  what Yonghwa said earlier Seohyun grabbed her phone and started to dial 911 but Yonghwa was hand was quicker to snatch the phone from her.”She’ll be fine Seohyunnie.She is not the kind of person that’ll act stupidly”He assured her.For the past 3 days he constantly come back and front from Seohyun’s apartment to his house.Since everything was reveal now,Seohyun didn’t bother to chase him away.Beside she need him to help her to find Yoona.

“Then are we going to sit here and wait.Yonghwa-sshi please do something will you.”Seohyun grabbed his hand and begged.His heart ache seeing her like that.After losing track of Yoona,Seohyun was acting like a kitten losing it  mom.She constantly checked her phone  and waiting for Yoona called.Yonghwa know that she doesn’t get enough sleep by looking at the dark circle under her eye.He was worry bout Yoona but Seohyun was bothering him too.If she keep acting like this she might get sick.He sigh sofly then his hand gently her hair”Don’t worry.Will will find her.I promise you”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Cant stop me now,cant stop me now…”The voice of Cnblue’s lead singer filled Yonghwas’s bedroom.With his eye closed…he lazily searched for the phone.”Hello he said half asleep””Yonghwa-sshi I think I know bout Yoona whereabouts.Im going there now.”Seohyun voice filled Yonghwa’s eardrum.He take a glance at the clock at his bedroom wall.Its 3am in the morning.His eye widen”You mean right now.But its 3am in the morning Seohyunnie.”His sleepiness suddenly disappear.”I know but I cant wait.Gonna hung up now.””Wait…I’ll come with you.Please give me 10 minutes”He said as he got up from his bed.

Seohyun take a glance at Yonghwa who was asleep at the sit next to her.Somehow she felt guilty towards him.They are now on their way to Yoona’s mother hometown which took about 5 hours journey from Seoul.She wanted to take the bus but he insisted that he will drive her there.Halfway to the journey,he keep yawning so Seohyun take over the sterling and let him sleep.Somehow Seohyun was sure that Yoona will be there since her mother was buried there.How come she didn’t  think about that earlier.She cursed herself.Finally they reached Yoona’s hometown and after asking around they found the place where she was staying.

Yoona was just sitting lazily when a car stopped at her grandmother’s house front entrance.Her face darken as she recognize the car as Yonghwa’s.As soon as they exited from the car.She quickly stand on her feet and went into her house before slamming the door behind her.”Arghh that wench should know about here”She said to herself as she remembered that she told bout this place to Seohyun once.

Seohyun was about to knock on the door when Yonghwa’s stop her.”Let me talk to her”He mouthed.”Yoona-sshi I know you can hear me”He said.He was right.Instead of going into her room,Yoona just sat silently with her back leaning on the door.She don’t know why but somehow she wanted to hear him explain.Who knows he might want to return to her.Asking for her apologize before starting over again.How foolish she is.

“Yoona-sshi first of all I really wanted to apologize.I never meant to hurt your feeling.Trust me.”Yonghwa cautiously arranged his words.”We were worried about you.At least Seohyunnie was.”Yoona smirked..”Will she..after what she had done”She thought to herself.”Please don’t hate her Yoonasshi.You will never believe  it but I was jelous of you.”He said as he take a look at Seohyun who was standing next to him.”You had someone who love you so much that she is willing to sacrifice her love for you.If only I didn’t discover the truth from Yuri,I think she’ll lie to me forever.”

Yoona bite her lips.”So Seohyun didn’t tell him.”

“I felt very lucky to have you to love me.After seeing your mother being abused by your father,you swore that you’ll never trust man again.But for a person like me.You open up your heart.”Yoona  was shocked  hearing that.She didn’t recall that she ever talked about her family  to Yonghwa since she was so ashamed of her past.

“You must be curious how did I know about that don’t you.Since you never told me”Just like a psychic Yonghwa read Yoona’s mind”Its Seohyun.He told me through the mail she sent to me.Instead of saying my friend mother’s was being abused,she wrote that my mother’s was being abused ,this and that.Do you know what that mean??Every pain that you felt,she felt it too.When you went missing she was so worried that she refused to eat and keep staring at the phone waiting for your call.When she know bout your wherebout,she dashed to here eventhough its 3am in the morning.Dont you realize how important you are to her.Instead of a friend she treated you like her own family”Hearing that Yoona heart kindly soften.

All the memories of them played in her mind like an old movie.When  she was beaten by her father,Seohyun was the one who brought  her to hospital.When they were having financial problem,Seohyun was the one who first to offer help.How they cry and laugh together.Thinking back  she was the one who asked Seohyun to reply all Yonghwa’s email .That stupid girl silently obeyed her.When she said she was in love with Yonghwa,Seohyun was the one who encourage her to go for him.Why didn’t she saw that she was hurting so much that time.For years,she was the one who always receiving  while Seohyun was the who keep giving and protecting her.What kind of friend is she.And right now,she is hating her for snatching something  that she think she own.How selfish is she to do that.She stand on her feet and open the door.There she is,her bestfriend who was in tears too.

“Im sorry Seohyunnie.I was so bad for treating you like that.I don’t deserve to be your bestfriend”She cried as she pulled her into a hugged.Her heart feel at ease to smell Seohyun body scene.Its so  familiar and so calming.”Yes it’s the smell of family.From now on,I’ll never hurt you .I promise”She said to herself.They finally broke apart  when Seohyun her hair like a sister do to her younger dongsaeng.”Look at your face,its getting smaller.”She said still in tears.”Stop crying  stupid girl.You look ugly”Yoona said as she wipe Seohyun tears.Yonghwa who was watching them for a while smile.He finally feel at ease when thing finally resolve.

“Girls did you guys  forget bout something”Yonghwa said trying to get the girls attention.They finally look at him.”You…”Yoona said pointing her finger towards Yonghwa”bear this in mind,Im the one who dumped you not the other way around.So from now on treat Seohyun better.If you ever make her cry.You are dead”She said firmly.Yonghwa just smile while Seohyun look embrassed.

”Seohyunnie when are we going back??I miss Seoul so much.I need to do my facial”Yoona said making both Seohyun and Yonghwa laugh.Yoona pouted before laughing with them.