SEVEN

7 days to fall in love again

   Yonghwa was determined.He need to see her tonight.He have to made thing clear and most importantly he had to make her stay.For 8 years,he was so in love with her.Its her personality disguised with Yoona name that made him fall head over heels for her that he was willing to move to Korea.Even when he started to date Yoona she is the one whom he felt comfortable with.He wanted to start all over again.The past 7 days,he wanted to live like that again.He wanted to make her smile,holding her hand in public,he wanted to hear her laugh and he want to talk about everything that they share in their emails.So there he is now standing in front of her.His heart ache seeing her.She looked thinner compare to the last time he saw her.

“Why are you here”She asked coldly.Yes that’s the voice that Yonghwa  wanted to hear so badly.Right now he felt like he wanted to pull her into his arm and hugged her tightly but his conscious mind tell him not to do so.

”I miss you”That’s the only thing that came out from his lips.He saw through her eyes that she was wavering but she quickly shutdown her feeling.

“If you are going to talk about nonsense then please leave”Seohyun said as she trying to closed the door but Yonghwa  pushed the door and entered her house uninvited.”What are you doing now”Seohyun raised her voice slightly.”Since you doesn’t want to hear my nonsense,Im just going to talk bout the important matter.”Yonghwa replied

“Why are you avoiding me??To the extend of moving to oversea, do you really have to do that??”Yonghwa said firmly.

This time Seohyun too wanted to come clean.She doesn’t want to have any attachment towards this guy anymore eventhough she  still doubt if she will be able to do so.

“It has nothing to do with you.I just want to wanted to change my ennviroment”Seohyun replied without looking at Yonghwa.Yonghwa let out a sarcastic laugh.”New environment huh..are you sure??”He tried to provoke Seohyun.Seohyun bite her lip in frustration.She know well she will definitely lose in this fight with Yonghwa.”You once told me that you doesn’t like moving around since you don’t like to say farewell to person whom you know.Dont you remember.Or is it Yoona who said that.”Yonghwa now started to attacked her.

“Please stop talking bout the past.Im not interested in that”Seohyun said firmly without looking at him.”Why the heck aren’t you looking at me Seohyun??Why the heck did you try to hide??Why don’t you just said that you love me??Why do you only care bout others feeling when you are hurting like this.You are the one who told me to be brave and hold on to the thing that you don’t want to lose.But now why are you sending me away like this to your bestfriend.Who am I to you Seohyun.Tell me”Frustrated with Seohyun hot and cold reaction Yonghwa shouted while his hands both holding her arm.

Slowly Seohyun raised her head to meet Yonghwa eyes.She was already in tears.”Why do you have to make me look pathetic like this Yonghwa-sshi.Why?”She was trying hard to control her sob.”Yes I love you Kim Yonghwa.For 8 years,I had been madly in love with you.Until this moment Im still in love with you that I feel like I almost gone crazy not seeing you face or hearing your voice.Im still in love with you when I know that my bestfriend love you too.Is that what you wanted to hear??”Speechless Yonghwa slowly loosen his grip on her arm.Seohyun roughly wipes the running tears on her cheeck.

”If you don’t know the truth will you act like this.Will you come to me like a sick puppy begging me to stay.Therefore,for God sake Yonghwa stop acting like this.Your place is right there with Yoona.For the past 7 days,I felt like my dreams come true.But its time for me to wake up .All of that memories were enough for me.So from now on forget bout me and focused on Yoona like you used to.Now please leave.”She said as she turned her back to Yonghwa.She had said what she wanted to say and now she doesn’t have the strength to watch him walk away forever from her live.But Yonghwa suddenly hugged her waist  from behind.

“How can I do that when all I think about was you.I love you from the start and I never stop loving you.What I felt towards Yoona,I took me some time to figure out that its not love but just my teenage obsession.But being with you,that’s when I really know how does  love really felt.When we kissed,I can only see you in my mind.I know that you feel the same way too.Do you really want me to lie to Yoona forever??Tears fall from Yonghwa eyes but he’s not ashamed of that.

“What is you two doing??And what the hell did you talked about just now.”Yoona’s voice shocked them.Seohyun quickly freed Yonghwa hands from her waist before turning .Yonghwa also turned to his back.And there is Yoona standing at the doorstep.Seohyun panicked while Yonghwa  expression is unreadable.