FOUR

7 days to fall in love again

“What you had done just now.”Yonghwa talked to his reflection on the mirror.He also don’t know what had gotten into him.He was not able to control himself.How can he kiss someone else,Morever its his girlfriend bestfriend.

“Yonghwa-sshi,Yoona is on the phone.He wanted to talk to you.”He heard Seohyun voice calling him from outside.”Oh great..”He cursed out before he walked out from the bedroom and take the phone from Seohyun who didn’t even look at him.

“Oppa…Bogosipda”Yoona  voice reached his eardrum.He took a deep breathe.”Me too baby.”He said as her eye move to Seohyun who was now sitting on the couch watching TV.”Why does she act like nothing had happen?”He thought to himself.”Oppa are you still there”Yoona voice  bring his back to reality”Yes.Im here babe.”He replied taking away his look from Seohyun.”How was the vacation,Is is great??Wish I was there instead”She pouted.”Me too”Yonghwa said.If only Yoona was here,he wouldn’t have all his feeling mixed up like now.He sigh.

“Oppa are you okay??Why did your voice sound so weak??”Detecting the weirdness in his tone,Yoona asked curiously.

“Nope Im fine Yoona”He assured her.”If that so can you put Seohyun on the line please?”Yonghwa silently hand the phone to Seohyun.

“Yaah nae chingu…”Yoona greeted her cheerfully.But  Seohyun just replied weakly.

“What’s wrong with your voice??Are you sick??Is the vacation so tiring??”Yoona asked with full of concern making Seohyun feeling more guilty towards her.

“Im just fine.Dont worry bout me”Seohyun replied.

“Anyway I really owe you a big favor.I cant find anyone  who’s more suitable than you.Beside no one no more bout Yonghwa other than you am I right.”She laugh at the end ofher dpeech but Seohyun grinned her teeth”Don’t make this kind of joke will you”Somehow she suffocated with all the situation now.

“Why are you so serious.Chill buddy.Its not like you are going to steal my boyfriend or what.By the way did you guys share the same room or..”Without hearing the rest of Yoona speech ,Seohyun just hang up then threw the phone to the bed.

“Seohyun-sshi..What happen just now.Its totally an act so please don’t misunderstood”Yonghwa  said carefully but that’s just like adding oil to a burning fire.She felt that tears started to form in her eyes.Luckily she was not facing to him so he cant saw it.

“Don’t worry I totally understand that.”She said before walking  into the bathroom.She let the tap water running before crying herself out.She also doesn’t know why she was crying,Is it because of guilt towards her friend,or the truth that it was just an act.She really had no idea.Her silent cry turned into a sobbed.

Yonghwa was standing against the bathroom door.Eventhough  with the tap water running he can still hear Seohyun sobbing.He balled his fist.

‘Im sorry Seohyun-ahh.You and I.We should not started this.I also feeling confused now.Why am I so attracted to you when Yoona was the one that I dated.This feeling is killing me too”He said but he’s sure Seohyun will never hear him.