TEN

7 days to fall in love again

“Are you really going to England”Yonghwa make a cute face in front of Seohyun.Yoona look at Yonghwa in annoyance.“Stop making that face.You never did that in front of me when we were dating”.Yonghwa shot her a killing stare before focus back to Seohyun.Seohyun just smile.Everything went back to normal and  she is now dating Yonghwa.Luckily Yoona doesn’t seem to be awkward having them around.

She will be leaving to England tomorrow so there are having a farewell dinner at Seoul tower.”Yoona sshi please have me keep an eye on him.Dont let him flirt around”Seohyun said to Yoona “I will don’t worry”Yoona replied lazily.Suddenly Yoona eye widen.”Isnt that the superstar Lee Seung Gi”Seohyun and Yonghwa turned around following Yoona gaze.A guy in her late 20s was sitting alone eating and he was indeed Korean number 1 actor Lee Seung Gi.

“What should I do,what should I do.”She took a sip of water.”Shall I go to him??I really a fan of him.I want his autography.What else??His number maybe”She said happily.She checked on her reflection in the mirror,grab a napkin a,asked for Yonghwa’s pen a confidently walk towards the star ‘s table.Soon she was so busy talking to the star that she took the seat in front of him.

“I think he will fall for her”Yonghwa said Seohyun nodded in agreement.”Anyway are you really going to leave tomorrow??”Yonghwa said as he grabbed Seohyun hand tightly.

“Why cant you wait for me for another 3 years”Seohyun asked sulkily.

“Are you kidding me.I waited for you for 8 years ok.Another 3 years will be nothing to me”Yonghwa replied.”But im gonna missed you a lot.That’s why  I want to pr..”before he could finished her sentence his phone ring.Its grandma

“Yes grandma.What’s the matter”He said through the phone.Grandma then start to talk about this and that before she finally said“I talk bout you girlfriend with you mother and she said your girlfriend’s name is Yoona not Seohyun.And its really bother me.”Yonghwa smile as he look at Seohyun who was distracted by the  night view of Seoul that she cant stop from looking at the glass wall.

“Its Seohyun grandma.Mom probably heard me wrong.Its always Seohyun.”He assured her,Hearing Yonghwa mentioned her name,Seohyun turn to look at him curiously.

”Grandma please excuse me but I’ve got some proposal to do”He hung up as his gaze was fixed towards Seohyun.He took Seohyun hand and make she stand before he get on his knee From his jacket’s pocket,he took out a box and opening it in front of Seohyun,showing a pretty diamond ring.Everyone in the restaurant including Yoona was surprised.So was Seohyun.

“Jung Seohyun,shall we go to the England together.Since I don’t think I can live without you.From this very on,I want to spend  every 7 days of my live with you.I want to fall in love with you again and again until we grow old together so will you married me.”He look at Seohyun who was  in tears already.

Everyone in the restaurant was holding their breathe waiting for Seohyun answer.“Please say yes Seohyunnie”Yoona shout across the table ignoring the shocking look that the top star Lee Seung Gi gave to her. Seohyun look around her before looking at Yonghwa.Slowly she nodded.Everyone  clapped while Yoona  wipe her happy tears.

Yonghwa stand up and put the ring on Seohyun finger before pulling her body close to him.”I love you”he said before kissing her.Seohyun closed her eyes and kissed him back.

The end