7 days to fall in love again

Description

In Yonghwa eyes there's only Yoona.Seohyun is nothing more than a friend to him.Little did he know that Seohyun is the person whom he fall in love to.The only person who kindly encourage her when he felt down,the one whom he share his joy of,the one he told about his little secret but sadly all the time he think that Yoona was the one.When her grandma come for a week vacation at Korea,Yonghwa was excited to introduce Yoona to her.However something came up so they begged Seohyun to pretend as Yonghwa girlfriend  since his gradmother was so excited to meet her future grandaughter in law.However,can a new love story begin when Yonghwa discover the truth.Or will he still be with Yoona. till the end.

Foreword

“Seohyunnnie please help me out.Pretend to be Yoona just for one week  will you.My grandmother come from from far away to meet my future fiancé.So bad Yoona had to attend an important meeting at the same time too.But we don’t want to disappoint her.Please  just this once”YongHwa begged.

“Yes,please help us chingu-yaa.I really wanted to keep Yonghwa’s grandma company,but this meeting suddenly came up and I have to leave to New York for the whole week.Instead of other woman,I feel more secure to have you to take on my role.At least you won’t take away my boyfriend right.”Yoona  winked at Seohyun.

And just like that the agreement had been made.Seohyun will become YongHwa’s girlfriend for a week.

Yoona is his everything.There’s nothing about this girl is not perfect.They had know each other for years.When his family move abroad,they keep contacting each other by exchanging emails.That’s how he fell in love with Yoona.And after he finished his study,he applied to work at Korea so that he can meet with her everyday.When they meet,he confessed her love to her and they started to date .

                                                                                                                                                          __Yonghwa__

 

Seohyun had known Yonghwa long before he went abroad.However in Yonghwa’s eye,he only saw Yoona .When he move abroad,he keep contacting Yoona.However Yoona had never even once bother to reply his emails.So Seohyun become the one who reply his mail,pretending she was Yoona.And slowly she started to fall for this guy.Should she confessed when all he see is Yoona.He said that he’ll recognize her when they meet.But why did he only saw Yoona.For the 3 month she feel like living in hell.Seeing her best friend with the person she love together,its just too heartbreaking.

                                                                                                                                                                    __Seohyun__

In one word she was perfect.Even in her tender age,she had so many person adored her.Why Should she bother about a Yonghwa guys who are a totally nothing  so she doesn’t even bother to respond when he keep sending mails to her.Thank God her sidekick,Seohyun willing to help her replied all the comments.At least,she doesn’t look like a total bit’ch in front of him.They meet again after years,and she cant believe how much he change.Could it be love at first sight,cause when she saw his for the first time,her heart was beating like crazy.Getting to know him later,she started to fall for  his character too.So she told Seohyun bout how she feel.After all,she is the one that he love.Seohyun promised to keep their little secret  that how their love story start     

                                                                                                                                                                                          __Yoona__