SIX

7 days to fall in love again

“Seohyunnie..Thankz for accompanying me through out this week.Come and visit me at the states sometime will you?”Grandma hold Seohyun hand firmly.They are at the airport to send her off.Seohyun just nod weakly.

“Aigoo you must be tired.Look at how swollen you are?”Grandma hands move to touch Seohyun eye before turning to Yonghwa.”Please take care of my granddaughter in law.”She pat his grandson shoulder.”Look I got to go.Before that,here’s the picture from Before that,here’s the picture from our dinner.I almost forget to give it to you”She handed Seohyun the Polaroid photo .She gave  them a final hug before entering the departure hall.Leaving them standing there.Deep inside both of them know that their acting  end here.Seohyun take a look at the picture that grandma gave her.Both of them really look like a happy couple in the picture.He was smiling the way he always did around Yoona.

“Look who is here”Yoona suddenly appeared behind them.Seohyun quickly put the picture into his coat pocket.Yoona  arrived at Korea earlier so she asked Yonghwa to pick her up.Coincidentally he was also sending her grandma at the airport.She put her hand around Yonghwa neck and kiss him on the lips.Seohyun looked away.”I miss you so much”She whispered to his ear.”And I miss you too’She turned to Seohyun and give her a bear hug.”Arggh Im tired.Lets go home.”She grabbed Yonghwa hand and walt toward the airport exit.

During the ride,Yoona keep talking bout  her trip to NewYork while Seohyun just listen silently.Once in a while,he catch Yonghwa’s eye watching her through the rear mirror but she quickly look away.

“It’s the end now Seohyun.He is back to where he belong to.Next to Yoona”She assured herself.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

                                                                 __TWO WEEKS LATER__

 

Jonghwa quietly enjoy his lunch while Yoona was busy dialing her phone.“Arghh its voicemail again.”She grunted.”Whats wrong with this girl??She wont pickup my call.Honey,did something happen to her during the trip.Why does she seem to be avoiding us??”Yoona said as she started dialing again.”Yeoboseayo.”Yoona face lighten when she finally can get through the line.Yonghwa stopped and look at Yoona.”Did she really picked up?’He thought to himself.

For the past two week he had been curious bout Seohyun condition.After sending her home that day,she had been avoiding him.Whenever Yoona called her to eat lunch together, she always refused giving tons of excuses when Yonghwa know that she was trying to avoid from meeting him.However,in front of Yoona he acted like he doesn’t really care.Actually he missed her.Yes it might sound crazy but yes he did miss her.Many times that he planned to tell Yoona bout everything he knew but he just couldn’t.If he did so,Seohyun will hate him forever.That stupid girl.All she ever think about is other.

“Oh…I see.Can you please tell her to call me back when she’s back from running her errand?”Yoona said politely before hanging up.She pouted her lips.”Whats  the matter.Is that Seohyun whom you talked to just now”Yonghwa asked cautiously,trying not to show too much interest on matter regarding Seohyun.Yoona shake her head”Its her colleuge.Seohyun is out to renew her visa.”Yonghwa raised his eyebrow”Visa??What for??”He cant feel his heart stopped for a while.Why did she wanted to renew her visa out of the blue.Is she planning  to go somewhere.All he can do was guessing by himself.

“That wench.How could she didn’t tell me that she is going abroad??”Yoona said sulkily while Yonghwa become more anxious to know more.”What for?Is she on a vacation or what?Trying to control his face expression he asked.Yoona give him a  im-not-in –the-mood look.

 “She going to work there..”She sighed ..”For 3 years.”

 

 

 

Seohyun  was so damn tired.Her apartment look like wrecked ship with boxes laying on the floor.She’ll be leaving in 2 weeks  time but she just wanted to settle everything earlier including moving out from her tiny apartment.She was busy arranging her books into the box when suddenly something  dropped from one of the book pages.She picked it up and stare at the picture of her with Yonghwa taken during the vacation.She smiled bitterly.”Why should I do Yonghwa-sshi.I really miss you”She said before putting the picture into her wallet.

For the past two weeks,she tried her best to avoid both of Yoona and Yonghwa.She just don’t have the courage to face Yoona.Also by not seeing Yonghwa she hope that her feeling towards him will slowly faded however she was wrong.Not seeing him made her miss him more.She doesn’t remember how many time did she  dialed Yonghwa number but not having the courage to press the call button.The  sound of her ringtone startled her.She reach for her phone and sigh when seeing Yoona’s name appeared on the screen.

“Yeobosaeyo?..”

“Yaah your wench why don’t you call me back.Dont you wanted to live anymore”Yoona voice filled her eardrum.Seohyun smile weakly.Hearing no reply from Seohyun..Yoona voice soften.

“Are you sick?Why don’t you answer the phone?Why don’t you tell me that you are going to England for 3 years?”Yoona showered her with tons of question.That’ how Yoona are.Eventhough she had her princess complex syndrome,she always being caring towards Seohyun.Seohyun suddenly felt guilty.

“Im just fine.Im going to tell you bout that later.Beside I wont be leaving so soon”Seohyun said.

“If you dare to leave without me knowing.You’ll be totally dead”Yoona threatened her.”Anyway Seohyunnie how bout having a couple of drinks together.Yonghwa said he got something to do tonight so Im all free.”She said cheerfully but Seohyun heart skipped a beat at the mention of Yonghwa name.”Im so tired today.How bout tomorrow??”She suggested.The sound of her doorbell catch her attention.”Yoona ,someone is here.Will text you later…Bye.””But Seohyun…”Before Yoona finished her sentence Seohyun hung up and dashed to the door.When she open the door there was him,standing at her doorstep.For awhile Seohyun thought that she was dreaming.