EIGHT

7 days to fall in love again

Before she managed to finished her sentence Seohyun already hung up.”That wench she must be busy.”She thought to herself as she fasten her seatbelt.Since Yonghwa was busy tonight,Yoona planned to stay over at Seohyun place.Its been a long time since they had their last girls day out anyway.Beside Seohyun might be leaving soon so there’s no place for her to share her personal problems with.She don’t think that Seohyun ever said anything bout her personal problems to Yonghwa through their emails though.All they ever talked about is their interest in things that sometimes get Yoona into a problem when Yonghwa started to talk bout that and she don’t have any idea bout that.However,she remind herself that she’ll try to understand him more in the future.She is going to be a good wife to Yonghwa.She giggled at her own thought but then she sigh heavily.There’s one more thing that Yoona wanted to tell Seohyun.

For the past 2 weeks Yonghwa was acting weirdly.He was always cold towards Yoona.When he send her home every night there are no more goodnight kiss on the lips like he used to do.He also always seem to give excuses whenever Yoona asked her to go on a date.His sudden change really bother Yoona.

She finally reached Seohyun apartment and when she was about to knock she realized that the door is not locked so she just enter.That when she saw Yonghwa hugging Seohyun and overheard his confession.

“Yoona is not what you think”Seohyun rushed to her trying to explained but she gave her a killer stare.“You kissed my boyfriend?”Her hand fly to Seohyun cheeck without she even realize.Yonghwa who just stood there in silence quickly pulled her away.But she pushed him away.”Don’t touch me” She said.”I trusted you how could you cheat on my own boyfriend”Yoona yelled at Seohyun but she just keep quiet.”Stop it Yoona.”Yonghwa intercept but she ignored him.She just couldn’t believe that her own bestfriend betrayed her.”What else did you do behind me.Did you slept with him too!!!”Yoona tears rolled down her cheeck.

“Yoona stop it.I know about everything okay.About the email.Its my fault not her’s.”Yonghwa finally speak up as he couldn’t bear to see Seohyun getting hurt by Yoona’s word.Yoona look at Yonghwa in disbelief.The guy who use to adore her so much is backing up another woman in front of her.”Now you are siding to her.What about me??Are you going to dump me??”Her vision is cloudy as tears filled her eyes.

“Im not going to dump you ,Yoona.In fact what I feel towards you is not love.How can peoples break up when they never really love each other?”Yonghwa know that  he sound like a total jerk by saying that but that’s the best thing he could do now.Its better to let Yoona know the truth.She might be very hurt but as time passed she will eventually recover.On the other hand,if he keep pretending to love her,in the end they’ll suffer more,including Seohyun too.

Yonghwa words felt like knife piercing through Yoona hearts and keep playing in her mind.“Its not love??What you feel towards me isn’t love.Then what is that??You are pitying me??”She clenched her fist.Seohyun take a few steps forward to her  but she back off.” .Form now on,I don’t want to see both of you anymore”She  stormed away from Seohyun house.”Yoona..”Seohyun called her name and try to chased after her but Yonghwa grabbed her hand.”Let me”He said as he ran to chased after Yoona.When he arrived at the apartment main entrance,Yoona car is nowhere to be seen.