ONE

7 days to fall in love again

“Grandma this is my girlfriend Seohyun”Grandma looked at Seohyun weirdly.

“But Yonghwa didn’t you said her name was Yoona”Grandma asked cautiously.Yonghwa let out an awkward laugh.”You must have heard it wrong Grandma,I said Seohyun don’t you remember”He smile forcefully

“Whatever.I must be old already.So this is the girl that our Yonghwa talked about right”She grabbed Seohyun hand.Seohyun just nod.

“So why don’t we move now so that we can reach the resort on time”Yonghwa quickly carry her grandma luggage into the car before she ask more question

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Im sorry sir,but there’s only two room left.Beside you did say that you wanted to rent two room only.”The resort staff look at Yonghwa apologetically.So here come the first problem.

When he planned the vacation with Yoona,he only book two room.One for them and the other for his grandma.And now with no room left,he might end up sharing a same room with Seohyun .He wanted to change the resort but his grandma insist that he should not was anymore moneow with no room left,he might end up sharing a same room with Seohyun .He wanted to change the resort but his grandma insist that he should not was anymore money.

“Don’t worry.Im a very open minded person.Nowadays young people always stay together before they got married am I right.Besides I don’t mind of having a great grandchild before you guys get married”Grandma smile widely looking at Seohyun and Yonghwa who almost die in embrassment.

“Now will you bring my bags to the room”Grandma instructed the bellboy before she left to her room leaving both of them in a totally awkward situation.

“Seohyunnie im so sorry bout this.You can sleep on the bed while I sleep on the couch.”Yonghwa said as they entered the room.

“No.no.You can sleep on the bed.I’ll take the couch.”Seohyun said.She really felt sorry towards Yonghwa though.

“Naah don’t bother.Im used to this”He smiled.Seohyun heart was beating fast when she saw his smile.She always do.”Seohyunn-ahh its just an act.He only saw Yoona”She  convince herself firmly and shut down her own feeling.