Chapter 9-One big unexpected happening

I fell in love with a SUPERSTAR. 어떻게해야 하죠 :)

Seohyun's POV:

"....YURI UNNIE?!" I almost shouted,Omo.What am I gonna do?

"S-Seohyun?W-What are you doing here?" Yuri unnie asked me.

"Unnie..I-I..." What am I gonna tell her?Eottokaji?

"Seohyun,Did you eloped with...with....is that.....CHO KYU--.." Before Yuri unnie MENTION that word,I covered .I know what I did is really STUPID.

"Seohyun-ah!Who's that girl?" Kyuhyun asked me

"My..Sister." I answered with full hesitation,I don't know why I told him.

"Seohyun,Why are you here?And why didn't you go home yesterday?And how did you got here in Busan?And why are you with CHO KYUHYUN?" Yuri unnie asked me those questions.She's suspicious sometimes,No,ALMOST ALWAYS.

"Unnie,I am here because--" Kyuhyun cutted me off.

"I took her here." Kyuhyun just sneaked into the conversation.

"Now unnie,it's my turn to ask." I peacefully said.

"Why are you here in Busan?" I asked unnie

"Joohyun,First of all,I am supposed to ask you that question.Secondly,LONG STORY.Lastly,GO HOME." Yuri unnie is really demanding.

"Unnie,Why did you left Yoona unnie at home..ALONE?" I asked unnie.

"Errr...Joohyun,It's time for you to know the truth.But before that,Kyu,you might need better disguises,and I WANT AUTOGRAPHS!KYAAAA~!"

"Unnie,what the hell?!" I asked unnie.

"Aniyo,it's okay.But,later of course." Kyuhyun FORMALLY said.Is he really that kind in person?

"Araso,Hyunnie,Your unnie and I...had a fight yesterday.So,I decided to move here in Busan and work and start a new life." Yur unnie explained.

"YOU WHAT?!I can't believe it.For a while I was gone and then you two fought?!Wae unnie,Wae?!" I asked,I'm really shocked.

"I can't explain it all.I just hated my life in Seoul,Mianhe Seohyun,please take care of Yoona.Bye." Then Yuri walked out of the scene

"YAH.Let's-- the paparazzis!" Kyuhyun grabbed my hand and went to the back of the car

"Phew,Can you explained what happened earlier?" Kyuhyun asked me.

"I can't.I just really can't.And,I wanna go home.I'm tired of all this." I told Kyuhyun then a tear escaped from my eye.

"Mianhe,Seohyun-ah.Because of me,you suffered all this." 

"Gwaenchana,I'm going home now.Thanks for everything.

(Seohyun stood up then walked,while Kyuhyun catched up to her)

"Seohyu--" Kyuhyun stopped his speech.

*Cameras flashed at the two*

(Kyuhyun ran and signalled Seohyun to follow him,then Seohyun ran and catched up to him,until the paparazzis were gone)

Kyuhyun's POV:

"Aish,why did you do that?!" I said to her with anger.I can't believe all the escapes we did were all wasted.

"Mianhe,Kyuhyun." Was all that Seohyun replied

"ALL the things we did were wasted just because of one FOOLISH action,Seohyun!Im tired!" 

"You're blaming all this to ME?!What about me?!You think i'm not tired?!You know what?I should've ignored that stupid bump.If I should've ignored it,My sisters are okay,EVERYTHING is okay.I don't need to worry about hiding there hiding everywhere.Wearing stupid disguises for hell's sake.Because of that ONE BIG STUPID ACTION,My two unnies' life is MISERABLE.But did I blamed it all on you?!I didn't,right?!Because I know I have faults,too.But the fact that you blame it ALL on me?!That ain't fair you know!Okay,I'm going home so that you're life is happy,no more hiding,back to the spotlight.You know what?When we get back to Seoul,Let's forget EVERYTHING that had happened.EVERYTHING.Forget about the SEO JOOHYUN that wasted your time,and efforts and I'm gonna forget the CHO KYUHYUN that made my life miserable.Is that good?" Seohyun said while crying hard,Gosh,I shouldn't have blamed her.

(After Seohyun said all that,She ran as far away as she can then sat on the bench then cried hard)

Seohyun's POV:

He didn't even ran to me nor followed me.Ugh,I wished all this didn't happened.

He blamed all this to me?!He's so selfish!Ugh.

I really really regret requesting him to apologize or take me to the doctor.

I shouldn't have knew him!

I really regretted the part that I know....

I AM INLOVE WITH HIM ALREADY.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

I know it's a very sad and short chapter.

Mianhamnida for the fight.

I ,right?I'll make it better next chap.

I love love love CaptainKyuMin.

Oh,keep reading and subscribing!

Yoonhae next chap,too.Mian,Yoonhae lovers. ;)

Read and subscribe!Author neesha_smiley13 loves you all.