Chapter 14-Shattering and mending of hearts.

I fell in love with a SUPERSTAR. 어떻게해야 하죠 :)

Seohyun's POV:

"I..I don't...I don't know Seohyun.Maybe,she's just a stalker of mine back in Busan." Kyuhyun answered,then my heart shattered into pieces then tears start to escape my eyes.

"Oh.So,is that the end of the issue?" The host asked,but I can't take more so I turned off the tv and ran to the restroom crying while Sica unnie followed me.

"Seohyun-ah,open the door!" Sica unnie pleaded but I can't,tears start to race from my eyes to the bottom of my chin.

"Unnie,I need to be alone for awhile." I politely replied and cried more.

(1 hour later)

"Hyunnie!You have to eat!You're already in there for one hour!I'm worried." Sica unnie begged.

"Araso..I'll go out but not eat.I don't have the appetite." I suggested then went outside.

"Oh my gosh,your eyes are too puffy and red!" 

"I don't know what to do with my life anymore,since I'm embarassed in public."

"You don't need to care what the public thinks of you."

"I love him so much,unnie,but he broke my heart."

"I know." Sica unnie tapped my back as I leaned to her shoulders and cried more.

Then a familiar figure ran to me and hugged me tight which made me cry more.It was Yuri unnie.

"Hyunnie,I understand what you are going through right now." Yuri unnie cried with me while Sica unnie watched.

"Thanks unnie.It hurts so much.From now on..I'm gonna forget him.Oh,why are you here?" I said while wiping my tears.

"I wanna comfort my cheonsa right now." Yuri unnie wiped my tears,too.

"How about Yoona unnie?" I asked,avoiding the main topic.

"She's sleeping." Yuri unnie answered.

"Oh.Let's go home." I requested.

"I'll come with you." Sica unnie suggested.

(At the hospital)

"Seohyun-ah,are you okay?" Yoona unnie asked me.

"Neh,you don't need to worry about me." I reassured.

"I'm not stable with your situation right now,I can't bear to see my cheonsa hurting." 

"I'll be alright,just not tonight." I hugged Yoona unnie and cried.I can't hold it.

"Hyunnie-ah!Please don't cry!" Unnie shouted and cried,too.

"Unnie,I'm fine." I wiped our tears.

"I don't think so." Yoona unnie said.

For almost 1 hour,Me and Yoona unnie talked and Yuri unnie and Sica unnie went somewhere then returned shortly.

"Unnie,I'm gonna go outside and eat." I asked for permission.

"Araso,just be careful." Yoona unnie allowed.

As I step outside the hospital's door,paparazzis are everywhere,so I decided to run but a guy bumped into me.

"Whoah!Be care--..Seohyun?" The guy said then I decided to take a look.

"Donghae oppa!" I hugged him and cried.

"Gwaenchana,Seohyun-ah." Then he led me into his car and comforted me.

"It hurts,it really hurts." I cried,ugh,this is the worse day ever.

"I know.Kyuhyun's a jerk for doing that."

"Please don't mention his name."

"Araso,don't cry now.I know you love him."

"N-Neh.Why did he do that?Why?It hurts!"

"Seohyun,You're not the only one who's hurt.Kyuhyun did that for your safety.So that this issue will be cleared.He's really hurt right now,if you saw the backstage at that show,Kyuhyun just sat on one corner and cried."

"But how about my feelings?!"

"I don't know,but you must talk to him first."

"I'm not ready,I think I'm gonna go.Thanks for the comforting,oppa.I think unnie is ready to talk to you."

"Chincha?That's great!"

(Then the two went outside the car and went to Yoona's room)

"Yoona..Is this the right time to talk?" Donghae oppa asked Yoona unnie.

"N-Neh.." Yoona unnie replied and signalled us to go outside.

We went outside.

Yoona's POV:

"Yoona,I love you." Donghae said.

"I know,is that all?" I replied coldly.I must,Ego is slaving me,I don't know how to escape.

"I know you've already heard my explanation."

"Neh.It's the worst lie I have ever heard in my entire life."

"Please believe me.I only want your forgiveness."

"I know,I believe you.But I don't think I'm ready to love you back."

"It's okay,as long as you forgive me,and we're okay."

"N-Neh..Mianhe,for all that I said earlier."

"No,it's okay."

(Then Donghae kissed Yoona)

WTH?Why can't I break the kiss?Ugh.Just go with it,Im Yoona.I can't help but to kiss him back.

(Donghae broke the kiss)

"Saranghae,Im Yoona..." Donghae whispered.

"Nado Saranghae,Fishy!" I replied then I kissed him.

(Yoona didn't noticed that Seohyun,Yuri and Jessica were watching them and as soon as the kiss ended and Yoona noticed...)

Seohyun,Yuri,and Jessica entered the room smiling.

"Yah!Why are you peeking?" I asked them.

"Yoona and Donghae in a hospital..K-I-S-S-I-N-G." Yuri unnie teased me then I blushed.

"Oppa!Is it official?" Seohyun asked Donghae..Who seems to be speechless.

"I don't--" I cutted him off by saying.. "NEH,YOONHAE IS OFFICIAL AGAIN." with a smile.

"So..you're my girl now?" Donghae asked me.

"Of course." I replied with a smile.Then I noticed Seohyun sitting on a chair by herself while staring at the beige wall.

"Yah!Seohyun-ah!Aren't you happy for me?" I asked her,I know she is,But I wanna hear her.

"Of course I'm happy for you,But I can't stop thinking about something..." Seohyun replied then stared at the wall again.

"Kyuhyun..isn't it?" Sica unnie asked me while coming near.

"A-Aniyo!Why should I think of him?!" Seohyun denied.Ah,that girl can hide well.

Seohyun's POV:

Sica unnie sat beside me and tapped my back and I leaned on her shoulders.

Ugh,I can't hold my tears anymore,now it's running down my cheeks again.

"Hyunnie,it's okay to cry." Sica unnie said while tapping my back,while Yuri unnie is coming near me.

"Cry it all out,tomorrow,we're gonna go make-overing!" Yuri unnie smiled at me while tapping my back too.

(After 30 minutes of talking and doing things)

"How about you three go enjoy yourselves and we're gonna have some quality time?" Donghae oppa suggested.

"Sure." Yuri unnie replied with a wink.

"Araso!Enjoy yourselves.Kekeke." Sica unnie replied with a smirk.

"Fine for me." I said with no emotion and pale face.

"Good!" Yoona unnie smiled as we went outside her room.

(Seohyun,Jessica and Yuri went to the mall for a makeover and lunch)

"You must feel good about yourself!" Jessica unnie said as we walk to the Salon.

(At the salon)

"What can I do for you,Ma'am?" The hairstylist asked.

"Please give her a new look,a different hairstyle!" Yuri unnie replied to the hairstylist.

"It will be done."

(After 1 hour and 30 minutes)

(Seohyun's old hairstyle)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuXfVVf5UgytJWA4-nojG

(Seohyun's new hairstyle)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOLUCYoy3JOLK60udz8mm

"Oh my gosh,Hyunnie,You look stunning!" Yuri and Sica unnie gasped at my new hairstyle,Is it really that good?

Then the two grabbed my hand to the nearest botique.

(At the botique)

"Hyunnie,try this!" Sica unnie suggested

(Seohyun's 1st outfit,Ignore the hairstyle)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsI9L3Ati5e5QzjjuWqKq

Yuri and Jessica unnie gave me a two-thumbs down.

(2nd outfit)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSi59Z0S_LWVSLhZOxNN3x

*Two thumbs down*

(3rd outfit)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkTVmw_F169mTbpKHy9Xj

*Two thumbs down*

(4th outfit)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZf3102l4StvLzsihsn43

*Two thumbs down*

"Unnie!" I murmured.

"Just change!" Yuri unnie commanded

(5th outfit)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRO6vx2hbtiQpkFTAyiXSv

*Two thumbs....UP!*

"That dress fits you!" Sica unnie told me while squealing.

"It's time to show Kyuhyun who's the first to move on." Yuri unnie smirked.

"Thanks unnies.Let's eat!" I smiled.

(After 3 hours,Seohyun,Jessica and Yuri returned to the hospital only to find a sleeping couple)

"I guess we're the only one in here." I whispered.

"Seohyun-ah!" Donghae oppa called me while yawning

"You look amazing and different..I'm sure Kyu--.." I cutted him off by saying "Please don't mention his name."

"Oh.Mianhe,can you come with me at the nearest restaurant?"

"Sure!"

(Seohyun and Donghae went outside the hospital but they didn't noticed that someone is watching them from behind)

???'s POV:

Seohyun with Donghae?!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Sorry for a crappy chapter.Full of cries and lies.

Kekekeke.

comment and subscribe!