Chapter 12-Forgiveness blooms.

I fell in love with a SUPERSTAR. 어떻게해야 하죠 :)

Seohyun's POV:

Ah,Me and Donghae oppa are finished eating.Donghae oppa is still inside.

But just as I stepped out of the Restaurant,The paparazzis start to question me.

OMO.What did I just do?I didn't do anything wrong!

"Are you Seohyun?" The paparazzi asked me.

"Neh,wae?" I asked innocently.

"So,she's the one who's with Kyuhyun recently!What's your relation to Kyuhyun?" The other paparazzi asked.

"Today's not the right time for me to answer that." I said then I went to the hospital fast.

Omo,I left Donghae oppa.Now what?But now I'm in the hospital.SAFE FROM ALL THE PAPARAZZIS.

Then Donghae oppa came unto me,running hard,with a lot of sweat dripping from his forehead.

"Oppa,Mianhe I left you at the restaurant.The paparazzis were asking me questions.I was so afraid to answer.Mian" I apologized to Donghae oppa.

"Gwaenchana.They were asking me questions,too." Donghae oppa responded.

"Let's go to Yoona unnie's room?" 

"Let's go,I think it's okay to visit her now."

(At Yoona's Room)

"Yuri unnie?" I asked weakly.

"Neh,It's me,Yoona." Yuri unnie responded,But a tear fell from her cheek,I can sense it,She's crying.What did I do?

"Yuri unnie..Mianhe.I deserved this because of all I did.I'm so sorry.I feel so shameless." 

"Yoona,Don't cry.It's all my fault.I was a bad unnie to you and Seohyun.Mianhe.Forgive me."

"Unnie,please.Forgive me,I was a spoiled brat.I forgive you,too."

"Chincha?Sarangheyo,Yoona.I promise I will be a better unnie."

(Then Yuri hugged Yoona)

Seohyun's POV:

When we arrived at Yoona unnie's door,I saw a brunette girl hugging her..Could it be Yuri unnie?I hope so.

"Seohyun,Who's that?" Donghae oppa asked me curiously.

"That's Yuri unnie,Our eldest sister." I explained.

"Ohh.They're so sweet.Seeing Yoona-shi smile again,makes me happy."

"I understand that feeling."

Yuri's POV:

Finally,Yoona and I are okay now.But wait,Where's Seo Joohyun?

"Unnie,have you seen Seohyun?I'm getting worried about our Maknae." Yoona asked.

"I haven't saw her.I'm getting worried,too." I replied

"Wait,is that Seohyun?The one who's peeking at the door?And who's that guy?"

"Wait..where?" Then I looked back.GOTCHA!I saw Seohyun..With...DONGHAE?!

Seohyun saw me too and smiled,then she entered.The same with Donghae,My sister's ex.

"Hyunnie,why are you bringing strangers here?" Yoona asked.

"Unnie,He's not a--" Seohyun was cutted off by Yoona.

"He is!Never talk nor hang out with strangers.And most especially,NEVER bring strangers here."

"Unnie,He's not a stranger.He's a friend.He's LEE DONGHAE,remember?"

Seohyun's POV:

Did unnie had an amnesia?She's not like that to strangers.Or she's just bitter?

"Donghae,can you just please leave us alone?Stop brainwashing my sister that you're a good person!" Yoona unnie shouted then cried.

"Donghae,Can you just please leave for awhile?Yoona is not in a good mood right now." Yuri unnie requested kindly.

"And NEVER come back." Yoona unnie added while wiping her tears.

Dongae oppa sadly left Yoona unnie's room while crying.I felt bad for him.

(After Donghae left,A few minutes later)

"Hyunnie,How's your Busan trip?" Yuri unnie asked me without any signs of anger.

"F..Fine..Why did you asked suddenly,unnie?" I asked unnie,trying to change the topic.I don't wanna remember him anymore.

"I just wanna ask how did your trip went.Oh,by the way..Is Kyuhyun handsome in personal?" Yuri unnie giggled.

"Kind of.And he's kind,Gentleman,and more.I'm not surprised why you're addicted to him so much." This topic hurts me.

"So,are you a fan now?" I don't know what to answer these kind of questions.

"I don't know..Maybe?" I lied.I hate him.I don't wanna be a fan of a jerk.

"I'm so excited!Are you going to his concert next week?" I don't wanna.

"Uh..I don't know!I have school." and I really don't wanna see that jerk again.

"Don't worry!I'll treat you!I'm so excited!Im Yoo-- oh.She's asleep." Ugh,I don't want to.

"New topic,unnie?Please?" I asked,I mean I begged.

"Why?Don't you wanna talk about him?" 

"I really don't."

"Why?Is there something wrong?You can tell your unnie about that.Be honest with me." When she said that,tears are forming in my eyes.

"Unnie,Don't worry about me.I don't have any!Kekeke~" Then a tear fell from my eye.

"Hyunnie,You know I hate lying.What's the matter?Don't cry now." Then she wiped my tears.But more tears start to fall.

"M-Me and Kyuhyun..Had an argument earlier.That's why we separated ways." I cried harder.Why?Why am I so affected?

"Hyunnie,Don't cry for a boy.He's just a person.What's the matter?" Tears can't stop falling.Ugh.

"It's just that.I don't know why I am affected,I don't know why I'm hurt when I should be happy because I hate him!" I confessed.Ugh,why?!

"Hyunnie..Are you serious?!ARE YOU IN LOVE?!" Yuri unnie was shocked.The started dancing and singing 'Hyunnie is in love' WTH?

"Unnie!Stop it,I'm heck serious here!" 

"Araso.Are you really inlove with Kyuhyun?" 

"I don't know."

"Yes you are."

"I don't know.Unnie,can I be alone?I'm going outside.I'll be back in a while." I requested.I just wanna be alone.

I went outside,walking alone.It's really cold,since I'm only wearing an orange and grey stripes dress.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPAKF2pc1wIPQzkMgYhMp

While I was walking,I saw a really weird bush.

I went to check that bush.Then suddenly.

IT WAS JUST THE WIND.

When I drifted away from it.

A van stopped in front of me.

Then a guy grabbed me and before I can say something he taped my mouth until I can't speak and make me enter the van.

"MMMM!" I screamed for help.Idiot Seohyun,no one can hear or understand you!

WHAT AM I GONNA DO NOW?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

OMO.Is Seohyun kidnapped?Kekeke.

We'll find out soon.

Chinggus,Mian for not updating for so long.

Tomorrow we have school,So I guess I'll be updating on friday.

Kamsahamnida~!

Thanks for the subscriptions!I hope you like my story.

Oh,Yoona and Yuri is okay now!

Kekeke~

The picture for this chapter is Seohyun and Donghae.

That doesn't mean they're together!They're just friends.

Kekekeke.

Keep commenting and subscribing!