Chapter 11-Yoonhae's tragedy.

I fell in love with a SUPERSTAR. 어떻게해야 하죠 :)

Yoona's POV:

"What are you doing here,Donghae?!You're not supposed to be here!" I shouted

"What's going on between the two of you?" Seohyun asked me.

"I just wanna talk." Donghae said calmly.

"Well,I DON'T.Just leave me alone and never come back." I said coldly

"Unnie,Listen to him." Seohyun suggested.

"Don't interefere,Joohyun." I said coldly,I'm hurt right now.

"Yoona,Just listen to him." Sica suggested,too.Why are they interfering?

"Yoona,Everybody is suggesting that you should talk to me.Please,just listen to me!" Donghae pleaded

"LEE DONGHAE,Leave now." I ordered Donghae

"Let me explain EVERYTHING.My mom threatened me to go to the States without telling you.She told me,If I come near you,she could kill you.And I won't let that happen so I just did her orders.I love you,Im Yoona,and I forever will,so please believe me." Donghae explained.

"I don't believe you,I don't believe your lies,YOU'RE A LIAR.And I won't let myself fall in love with you ever again.Ever since that day,You left me waiting on our waiting place,I was soaking wet,But still,I waited for you.I waited 7pm until 10pm..But you never came.I forced myself to believe that you're busy,Since you're reviewing for your exams.When I got home,I got punished by Yuri unnie,Omma and Appa,Yet I never forgot about you.But you...YOU LEFT ME!I sacrificed everything for you!Everyone hated me in school at one point!I was waiting for you on that Saturday,when my family is having dinner!But where are you Lee Donghae?AT THE STATES!I found out you were in the States.You left me!And I won't allow that to happen again!" I explained ALL to Donghae while crying hard.All he did was painful to me.I can't even bear it.

(Then Yoona ran to the other side of the road but a car hit her.)

Seohyun's POV:

Yoona unnie is crying hard while explaining all she did.

Then she ran to the other side,but there's a car and the car's gonna....

"UNNIE!" I shouted as I ran to Yoona unnie,the driver just ignored and kept driving,WTH?!

"YOONA!" Donghae oppa ran too.

Jessica unnie stood there in horror,She can't stand these kind of situations.

So before we called an ambulance,I just ordered Sica unnie to go home,and I'll call her later.

(At the hospital)

Omo.What am I gonna do now?I hope unnie's safe.

I'm gonna call Yuri unnie now.

(Phone convo)

"Yoboseyo?" Yuri unnie asked.

"UNNIE!IT'S ME SEOHYUN!PLEASE COME HERE AT SEOUL MEDICAL HOSPITAL!" I exclaimed

"Wae?!"

"YOONA UNNIE HAD AN ACCIDENT!'

"Stop joking me!"

"I am not!Please!She needs you right now."

"I'll be there in 3 hours."

(End of phone convo)

"Who's that?" Donghae oppa asked me.

"It's Yuri unnie.I know Yuri unnie can make her feel better.Tell me more about your past,oppa." I requested.

"Okay.But it's gonna be a long story."

[Flashback while Donghae tells Seohyun their broken relationship]

"Why are you ignoring me?Is it because I'm new to this school?" Donghae asked Yoona

"Aniyo.It's just that..you're not my type." Yoona replied to Donghae.

"Why?What did I do to make you hate me?"

"I don't hate you!It's just that..I wanna prioritize my studies."

"But you like me?"

"I didn't said anything about that!"

 

(It's raining hard and Yoona decided to just play in the rain)

"Im Yoona!Why are you playing in the rain?!You're gonna be sick!" Donghae said as he move to Yoona and cover her with his jacket.

"I don't wanna!I want to experience to be free even just once in my life!" Yoona defended and threw Donghae's jacket.

"Yah!Don't be so stubborn!" 

"I'm not stubborn!And if I am right now,Let me be!Leave me alone!You don't care what am I gonna do with my life!"

"I do Yoona!Because I love you.And it hurts to accept the fact that you're ignoring me."

"Yah!Who says I don't?!"

"Are you serious,Im Yoona?Did you just said..."

"Neh,Lee Donghae,I love you SO SO much."

"Nado Saranghae,Im Yoona,and I will never hurt you nor leave you.I promise."

(Donghae said then kissed Yoona and threw his umbrella so that he and Yoona can play.)

"Is this our first date?" Yoona asked

"Neh.This is." Donghae answered.

 

"Yoona,dress up for tomorrow,Araso?I'm gonna intruduce you to my parents." Donghae said.

"I'm nervous,Maybe they don't like me for you." Yoona said.

"No,That won't happen.Come on!Let's pick your dress!"

"Aniyo!I'll pick mine.It's a surprise.Araso?"

"Neh,see you tomorrow my dear Yoong!"

 

(Tomorrow night)

(Donghae's outfit)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwLaRjJAGpTcZMBuBxQtz

(Yoona's dress)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpjHJHDM5JGXEbP4Z2eTF

"Yoona,You look really look good.You're so beautiful.Let's go?" Donghae asked Yoona

"You're just overreacting.I don't look beautiful.I'm so ugly right now." Yoona pouted.

"No,Don't think of that.For me,you're the most beautiful person in the world right now."

"Really?Thanks for everything,Hae."

"It's nothing.I love you so much,Im Yoona.You're the perfect girl to be Mrs. Lee."

"Kekekeke,Nado Saranghae,Fishy.Let's go,Your parents are waiting."

 

"Omma,this is Im Yoona,My girlfriend." Donghae intruduced Yoona to his parents.

"Annyeong Haseyo,Mrs. Lee.Im Yoona imnida!" Yoona smiled

"What a beautiful and kind girl,But we've talked about this already,Right Donghae?" Donghae's mom said

"Mom,I told you I don't love Tiffany,I love Yoona,and only Yoona.And that's final." Donghae grabbed Yoona's arm and went outside.

"Hae,where are we going?" Yoona asked innocently

"Somewhere far from this house."

 

"Ever since I was a kid,My Mom controlled me.She even planned for my course!Even once I never had freedom." Donghae told Yoona

"I understand.My unnie is like that,too.But don't forget,It's for your own good." Yoona adviced.

"But how about my happiness?Only you made me show the real me.Only you made me free,I love you for that."

"I love you,too..Lee Fishy!"

"Meet me tomorrow morning,Friday,7pm,Right here,meeting place.Araso?" Donghae said then opened the car door for Yoona

"Neh,I'll be there."

 

(Tomorrow noon)

"Lee Donghae,We're going to the States." Donghae's mom said

"But omma,How about Yoona?" Donghae reasoned

"I don't like her for you.And if you wanna stay,you should marry Tiffany."

"Omma,I told you I don't like her!Please!I love Yoona!"

"Okay,Pick..Stay here,I'll hurt Yoona,or go to States,Yoona is safe?"

"Araso!But if you touch her,I promise I'll forget that you're my parents!"

"So,You love her more than us?!"

"She gave me FREEDOM.She gave me REAL LOVE.She's my only FAMILY.You're worse!"

"How dare you say that?!After all that we did for you?!"

"You did everything..But you didn't make me HAPPY."

"That's it,you're gonna go to the States ALONE.You don't need us,right?!"

"Neh,I can."

[End of flashback]

"That's it." Donghae oppa told me after telling their story.Whoah,Romantic but Tragedy.

"So that's what happened.Yoona unnie mistaked it all.But she would never listen." I replied.

(The doctor went out of the operation room)

"Good day,Ms. Im Yoona is fine now,No bone fractures,We transferred her to her room.But she's still sleeping.You can visit her after 3 hours.I'll be going,Take care." The doctor said

"Kamsahamnida!" I bowed as the doctor left

"Let's eat first!" Donghae said

"Araso." I agreed then we went to the nearest restaurant

(3 hours later)

Yoona's POV:

I'm finally awake.I can't think clearly.

Someone is entering my room,It doesn't look like a doctor,a nurse,Seohyun nor Donghae...

WHO IS IT?

------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Sorry for not updating for too long.

Kekekeke.

The Yoonhae past.Omo,Donghae and Yoona is so sweet to each other.

Kekeke.

Hope you like it!

Comment and subscribe!

Kamsahamnida~!

SEOKYU AND YOONHAE JJANG~!