Chapter 13-Kidnap or Confession?

I fell in love with a SUPERSTAR. 어떻게해야 하죠 :)

Seohyun's POV:

UGH,Can someone help me?

"Okay,you can untape her." The uknown guy ordered.Ugh,Fearless idiot who kidnapped me,You'll pay!

Then they untaped me.

"WHO ARE YOU?!WHY DID YOU KIDNAPPED ME?!WHAT DO YOU NEED,YOU IDIOT?!SPEAK!" I shouted even though I can't see him.

"Calm down,Seohyun-ah..It's me.." He's at the front seat,and he said while looking back.KYUHYUN?!WTH?!

"YAH!WHAT DO YOU NEED,YOU JERK!?" I still shouted even though I know who it is.

"I just wanna say sorry." He said,I think he really meant it.

"I DON'T WANNA HEAR YOUR STUPID WORDS!LET ME GO DOWN!I BEG OF YOU!" I started crying just so that he'll let me go down.

"Seohyun,Just listen to me." Kyuhyun politely begged.

"ANIYO!PLEASE LET ME GO DOWN FOR HELL'S SAKE!"

"Can't you even consider me?!I travelled for 3 hours just to apologize!" Kyu explained.

"I DON'T CARE!JUST LET ME DOWN!" I cried harder.

I think Kyu pitied me,Because he ordered his men to stop the car and opened the door for me to go down.

"I will never forgive you for this,Remember that." I said then I walked out,but still crying.It's real this time,not the fake that I did earlier.

Ugh,I hate you CHO KYUHYUN,I hate you so much!Why do I have to meet you?!

I REALLY HATE YOU!Because of you I'm suffering.Because of you my heart is totally breaking.

I'm gonna return to Yuri unnie and Yoona unnie,now.

Kyuhyun's POV:

I'M SUCH A JERK.I'M SUCH AN IDIOT.I'M SUCH A FOOL.

I made her cry again.The woman I love is suffering because of me.

I know her heart is breaking because of me.I wish I can mend her wounds right now.

"Hot times naega neoreul nunddeul ddae
All my life time ojik neoman gajyeodo dwae
Nal heundeulgo siryeon jwodo
Injeonghal subagge eobtneungeol neon hanabbunin nae saram.." My phone rang.

(Phone convo)

"Yoboseyo?" I asked.

"Yah!It's me,Your manager." Oh,It's manager hyung.I call him hyung because I feel like calling him that.

"Oh,what do you need?" 

"Is the rumors true?Who's Seohyun?And why did you skipped your schedules earlier?What the hell is happening,Cho Kyuhyun?!"

"Seohyun is..A friend of mine.Stop thinking other things."

"I'm not the one who's thinking that.The PAPARAZZIS are thinking that.You have to clear this issue tomorrow."

"How?"

"You're gonna have an interview tomorrow,You're gonna tell them you don't know this girl."

"Can I just tell them that she's only a friend?!I don't wanna deny her!"

"Okay,If you want your life be doomed."

"Araso,Araso.On one condition."

"You can't give me conditions,Cho Kyuhyun.I'm your manager,I'm the one in charge."

"Tell the paparazzis to leave her alone.She's totally innocent."

"Okay,tell them you don't know her for her sake.Okay,Next week you have a concert in Seoul.Araso?"

"Neh.And please tell Donghae hyung that I'm sorry."

"Araso."

(End of phone convo)

Ugh,Now I'm gonna deny her?I don't wanna be her worse nightmare.

Seohyun's POV:

My life is miserable now.I don't know what to do anymore.

Continue school or what?

You're my worse nightmare,Cho Kyuhyun.

Then for a minute,I stopped and cried.

(Seohyun called Jessica)

"Yoboseyo?" Sica unnie answered,she seems busy.

"It's me,Seohyun." I answered,Trying to hide my tears.

"Hyunnie,how's Yoona?I'm so worried.Oh,are you crying?"

"Yoona unnie is really okay."

"Then why are you crying?"

"I don't know.Can I go to your house?"

"Of course you can!"

"Can I sleep there overnight?"

"Of course!You're my best friend,so you can do that anytime.Kekeke."

"Thanks so much unnie."

"Is it okay with Yuri and Yoona?"

"I don't know.I'm gonna ask permission first,then I'm gonna go there."

"Araso,I'm gonna clean the house and my room,since my parents are not here.Don't cry,okay?"

"N-Neh.Bye."

(End of phone convo)

Good thing I have the bestest friend in the universe.

(Seohyun went to Yoona's room and asked for permission)

"Yuri unnie,Can I sleep at Jessica unnie's house?" I begged.

"Of course you can,but return tomorrow at 9:30am.Araso?Be careful." Yuri unnie said then watched tv while Yoona unnie is sleeping.

I went to our house to get some clothes and went straight to Sica unnie's house.

(At Jessica's house)

*Dingdong*

"Oh,Hyunnie,You're early.Kekeke." Sica unnie smiled and opened her door wide so that I can enter.

"What do you wanna do today,Seohyun?I prepared movies and foods." Sica unnie added.

"Unnie,I just want a crying shoulder and someone to tell my problems,too." I explain while tears escaped from my puffy and red eyes.

"Oh,You came to the right place!Let's go upstairs at my room." 

(After Seohyun and Jessica arrived)

"Unnie,Am I really inlove?" I asked unnie,who smiled a bit and then chuckled.

"Oh!Puppy love!With who..?" Unnie asked curiously

"With CHO KYUHYUN of course." 

"Chincha?I can't believe a Kyuhyun hater like would LOVE him."

"Unnie,I'm serious.I don't know what to do.Should I forgive him,or what?"

"Hyunnie,I know swallowing pride is a hard thing to do.But you must do it in order for you to be happy."

"Is it the only way?"

"Neh.You can cry on my shoulders if you want."

"Kamsa,But this love is not like how Yoona unnie or Yuri unnie love him.This is REAL love.Not FAN love."

"I know,and it hurts loving a superstar,Am I right?"

"SO MUCH UNNIE.SO MUCH." I cried on her shoulders and she patted my back and comforted me.

"I understand what you feel.I had felt the same way when I was a senior high school student."

[Flashback as Sica is telling Seohyun her story]

"Taeyeon-ah,Have you seen Jae today?" Sica asked Taeyeon,Her best friend when she was in HS.

"Aniyo,It seems that you are infatuated to the school's Kingka." Taeyeon replied with a smirk.

"Neh,but be quiet.I don't want it to spread like what happened last year."

"Oh,I see.I know Jaejoong is in the library now.Go take a look." 

"Neh,Thanks Taeng!"

 

"Annyeong.I'm Kim Jaejoong,what's your name?I haven't seen you here." Jaejoong intruduced himself kindly to Sica.

"My name is Jung Sooyeon,But please call me Sica.I'm not a bookworm.Keke." Sica smiled while blushing.

"Oh.Why are you here?"

"I just wanna check some books,My friend suggested me books."

"Oh,I see.Let's read some books?I have many books to share with you."

"Chincha?Let's go read."

 

"Taeng-ah,This is it,I'm gonna confess to him that I like him." Sica nervously said to Taeyeon.

"Goodluck with that!Oh,Jae's in the soccer field." Taeyeon smiled and answered.

"Chincha?Thanks so much!"

 

(Sica went to the soccer field and saw that Jaejoong is playing.)

"Go Jaejoong!" Sica shouted then Jae saw her then winked at her.

"Ah.How cute he is!" Sica thought.

(The game ended,but before Sica walk to Jae,A girl approached him and they kissed.Sica decided to go.)

"Wait,Jessica-shi!" Jaejoong called Jessica

"W-Wae?" Jessica asked.

"Where are you going?I was gonna intruduce you to my new girlfriend,Sooyoung." 

"O-Oh,But I'm kind of busy and I'm gonna do some homeworks,so I think I'm going.Bye,Nice game!"

[End of flashback]

"And that's my story." Sica unnie said while wiping her tears.

"Don't cry,unnie." I helped her wipe her tears.

"Okay,Now back to your problem."

"I think I wanna sleep already."

"Bwo?But we've just started!Besides,it's only 8pm!" 

"Please,unnie?"

"Araso."

(Seohyun brushed her teeth then changed clothes and went to sleep)

(Tomorrow Morning)

"Goodmorning,unnie." I greeted.

"Morning!" Sica unnie replied then yawned,after that she the TV.

I can't believe what I'm seeing.CHO KYUHYUN INTERVIEWED.

The segment is already starting.

"Goodmorning,Cho Kyuhyun." The host greeted Kyuhyun.

"Annyeong.Goodmorning,Goodmorning everyone!" Kyuhyun waved and everyone in there screamed.

"So,how are you?" The host asked.

"I'm fine." 

"How's the Haeundae beach?"

"Oh,That?Great!"

"So..For the main question,who's SEOHYUN for you?" WHY IS MY NAME INCLUDED?WTH?

"Umm...Seohyun..." WHAT IS HE GONNA ANSWER?

-------------------------------------------

Author's note:

I updated!Kekeke.

Thanks chinggus!

What a question!Hehe.

I hope you liked it.

Kekekeke.

keep reading and subscribing.

Saranghae,chinggus.