The Plan~

ZhouRy- "Let's Be Friends"

Eunhyuk POV

We all went downstairs (except for Henry, Mi-na, Sungmin, and Sunyy... of course!)

This is going to work out great! :D  We all got in a huddle.

"Ok, just to remind you guys of the plan.  What we are going to do is put Henry and Mi-na, next to eachother.  Same with Sungmin and Sunny.  While they are all sleeping.  Because we all know that Mi-na and Sunny are cuddlers when they sleep"  I said to everyone.

"K lets go!"  Donghae said.

"Ok, so me, Donghae, Zhou Mi, and Kyuhyun will get Henry.  Siwon, Heechul, Shindong, and the others, you get Sungmin."  I planned out.

Then Taeyeon spoke, "Me, Jessica, Tiffany, and Seohyun will get Mi-na.  Then you Hyoyeon, Yuri, sooyoung, and Yoona, get Sunny.  Go!  Go!"

We all went and did as we were told.

Mi-na|Henry      Sungmin|Sunny

 

Mi-Na POV

***** dreaming *****

Me and Henry were at the park.  The birds were chirping, it was sunny, but oddly cold....  

We sat on a bench, I was shivering.  

"Why-y-y is it so cold?"  I asked.

"I'll keep you warm," Henry said.  "its what friends do right?"

I snuggled up against him.

"But... i like you more than a friend......... I love you."  I kissed his cheek.

 

Zhou Mi POV

We were watching them as they slept.  XD i feel like a creepy stalker.  You know, like those ones you see in movies, watching through the window?  Yeah....  But, we were OBSERVING from behind a wall... not a window....  

Mi-na was shivering because we took her blanket >:3 heh heh.  She snuggled up against Henry, nuzzling his neck.

"I-I-I love you."  We heard her mumble.

We were all wide eyed.

"... whats she dreamin about..."  Eunhyuk said.

"Henry i bet >:)"  I replied.

"Awwww!  Adorable!~"  The girls cooed.

 

Henry POV

I was sleeping when I felt something brush up against me.  I half woke up, then fell back asleep.  I felt it again.  What is that?

"I........wuv wu"

What the....  What was that?  Prob Sunny talkin to Sungmin >:3.  But wait... that wasn't her voice....  I looked around to find Mi-na saying it... to me?  Shes prob dream bout someone else.... 

"Henry."

What?!?!  She... ummmmm

She half-kissed me.

W. T. F.

 

WHO DOES THAT IN THEIR SLEEP?!?!?!?!?!?!?! OMOMOMOMOMO WTH!

>/////////////////////////////<

 

HOW THE HECK DID SHE DO THAT WHILE SLEEPING WTH?!?!?!

 

Hehe >//////////////<

 

 

Sunny POV

*dream* I was walking along the sidewalk be mi-nas house, when i saw a little lost bunny.  aww <3 i picked it up.  "you lost little guy? ^^"  It looked at me and snuggled into my arms.  Aw!  I gave it a kiss.

Sungmin pov

*dream* I was walking towards Zhou Mi's house when I heard someone call my name. "SUNGMIN!" I looked behind. It was Sunny.

"Whats wrong?" I asked. She was crying. I wiped her tears away when I felt something around my waist. I looked down and saw her hugging me, tears streaming down her face. "U-umma and a-appa are...f-fighting...a-again..."

"Sunny...I'm sorry." I hugged her back and felt her kiss my cheek.

 

Zhou Mi pov

We all watched as Sunny kissed Sungmins cheek. WHATS UP WITH THEM AND KISSING?! But...something happened we would've never expected.

 

SUNGMIN KISSED HER TOO

woah....

"EEEEEK~!" all the girls squealed.

*30 minutes later*

*yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn* nyah...i'm tired. I really wanna go to sleep. I saw Eunhyuk yawn, then Yoona, Yuri, Jessica, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, and...well i think you get it.

"Guys...i think it's enough spying. Lets go to sleep" Everyone nodded (while yawning) and let me tell you they looked funny! XD We all got in our sleeping bags and drifted off to sleep~....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

hey guys! so sorry we havent updated in a long time. And sorry this chapters so....short. Writers block -_- School has been killing me! stupid homework! But i will try to update more on weekends, and i really will try!

ANYWAY....i hope you guys enjoyed it~! KpopSaranghae wrote most of it and I just edited the end. Well....not edited...but u get wat i mean!

THanks to all my suscribers! Love you guys! <3 If you guys want something to happen feel free to comment! I will try to write about what you guys tell me! I wanna make u guys happpppyyyy!

SO comment, suscribe, you know...the usual <33

no silent readers!! i wanna know who's reading!!! <3

ok i think ive talked long enough -_-

KAY BYE!