Truth or Dare pt.1

ZhouRy- "Let's Be Friends"

*a few months later...dun dun dun!!!*

Zhou Mi pov

It's my birthday! YEEEE BUDDY! I'm finally 10 (double digits baby!!!) Hehe. Anyways, i've been really excited for this day to come because i was tired of people calling me "that child". So HA! to whoever wants to call me "that child". 'ah, i hope Henry remembers it's my birthday' *RIING RIIING RIIING* It's my phone (my umma got it for me today) Who's number is this?

"yoboseyo?" i asked.

"MIMI! it's Henry" WAT THE....since when did Henry get a phone?

"i'm on my umma's phone" he answered, as if reading my mind. I sometimes wonder if this kid has mind reading powers. He answered every question before i answer it. "ANYWAYS....happy birthday MiMi! I was just saying hi, but i have to go get ready for tonight (A/N: haha that sounds funny)

"okay, bye Mochi" He and a couple other people were coming over tonight for a sleepover (not a couple, but more than that) I'm ooooober excited!!!

Henry pov

'Pj's, toothbrush, hairbrush, clothes, pillow planket, leg - oh yeah, haha...' "UMMA I HAVE EVERYTHING!" i shouted down the stairs. I kissed and hugged her goodbye after she told me a bunch of rules telling me not to go out on the street because of the little incident, to be a good boy (A/N: like a good boy!) and to listen to Zhou Mi's umma. *scoff*, like i've never been there before. I can practicly do whatever i want at Zhou Mi's house, his umma doesnt care. I walked out the door and walked to MiMi's house. Right when i was about to knock on the door i heard a "HEEEENRRRRYYYYY!"

"Mi-na!" i yelled. She was one of my best friends from school (besides MiMi, of course) She ran up to me and hugged me. I felt her kiss my cheek before hugging my again. She ran up to the door and rang the doorbell. 'Ahh, she's so pretty with her hair flowing behind her when she runs - ' KYAH Henry snap out of it!

"HEEEEY guyss!" Zhou mi yelled as he opened the door. Mi-na has never been here before so she was looking around and felt kinda scared to walk in. I felt her hold me hand as we sat down on the floor. I knew i was blushing so i looked away and saw Zhou Mi smiling at me. 'Why do I feel like this?!'

"Why do you feel like what Henry?" Mi-na asked. Darn it! I had thought aloud again. I looked around trying to find an excuse.

"He feels like...playing games" Zhou Mi said. She looked unconvinced, but agreed anyways.

"oh...uhm....okay Henry. Me too" Mi-na said. Well this is awkward.

*DIIING DOOONG* Thank you whoever is at the door for saving me from this awkward moment.

"HEYY BRO WASSUP!" It was Donghae and Eunhyuk. They were better friends with Zhou Mi, but I knew them too. 

"Hi Donghae, hi Eunhyuk" Mi-na and I said in unison. They both came up and pinched both of our cheeks. Gahh, why do I have to be so cute?! Just then the door flew open and there stood Leeteuk, Heechul, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, and Ryeowook.

"OMO! Hi you guys!" Sungmin yelled. He was holding a stuffed bunny. He sat down next to me and started hugging his bunny. Aish....

"IM SO EXCITED!" Heechul yelled. Yah...he was always the enthusiastic one. Then a group of girls walked in.

OMO! Sunny! Jessica! Sooyoung! Taeyeon! Tiffany! Yuri! Yoona!" Mi-na yelled in excitement. Zhou Mi mostly invited them to keep Mi-na company. He didnt want her being the only girl among 9 guys.

"let's play truth or dare!" Heechul, the enthusiastic one said. Everyone happily agreed.

"WAIT! before we start! Zhou Mi, can I have some water?" I asked. He nodded and went to the kitchen. *TWIST, TWIST OPEN!* he opened the faucet, and got me a glass of water. "here Henry, here's your water!" MiMi said. "Mmmm thanks hyung! okay now we can start!" (A/N: omg i laughed so hard writing this paragraph xD)

"okay i'll start! Jessica, truth or dare!" Mi-na said.

"dare!!" Jessica said.

"hmm....i dare you to sit in Heechuls lap for the remainder of the game and call him oppa" Mi-na said, smirking. Jessica and Heechul had crushes on each other for a long time, but none of them knew. Jessica's cheeks turned red as she walked over to Heechul. "oppa~" she said, unintentionally using aegyo. She sat down in Heechuls lap, and looked down with embarassment. Heechul was really embarassed, and looked away so nobody could see him blushing.

"um...H-Henry, truth or dare" she said, still blushing. I was shocked that she chose me, but whatever.

"truth" i said.

"awwwww no pick dare, Henry, dareeee!" Sungmin said, speaking for the first time since the game started.

"ugh, fine. dare" i said. He smiled and hugged his bunny even tighter. Aish..this kid and his bunny

"hm....i dare you too - "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGEEEERRRRRR! :) u guys are gonna hate me xD no worries i will update soon ^^

comment, suscribe, blah blah <3

thanks for reading.

AND NO SILENT READERS!!! <3