Confessions

ZhouRy- "Let's Be Friends"

 

Mi-na pov

Ah, I'm so warm.  Apparently they brought me a blanket.  I was FREEZING last night.  Like... swimming-in-Alaska freezing.  No joke.

Hm... I had such a weird dream.  It was Henry... cuddling with me.  Heh... Weird huh? 

W-wait... what's breathing on my neck?  Chill Mi-na, chill... It's probably one of the girls.  Right..?

I slowly turned and saw...

HENRY?!  BWOH?!?!?!  What the... OK... chill Mi-na! Chill! He probably just... you know.... gah! I dont even know -_-.  I tried to wriggle free (forgot to mention his arm was around my waist).  I tried to struggle free, just as he tightened his grasp around me.  Aish...

"mmmmm~"  Henry mumbled in his sleep.

"Henryyyyyy!"  I whispered... a bit too quietly.  "Henry.... Henryyyy.... Henryyyyy...."  Aish... such a heavy sleeper... 'please wake up please wake up please wake up!'  I turned around and found his face like THIS close to me.  "kya!"  I squealed... OOPS... not squealed... more like... quietly screamed (yes...?) Well... lets see if I can find his tickle spot... kekeke~

*POKE* well... his shoulder isnt it.  *POKE*...nope not his neck.  *POKE* *POKE* *POKE*  AISH... IS THIS KID EVEN TICKLISH?!?!

"noona~"  I heard his mumble.  Even in his sleep he can pull his aegyo.  What if he's not even sleeping?  o___O

...I'm going to try one more spot...

*POKE*

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!"  Henry yelled, clutching his belly.  Heh...i found it :3  Well... good thing is he let go of me.  Bad thing... well you know... I kinda poked him in his ticklish spot... and he was laughing so hard...

he punched me -_-

"OWWWWW!"  I held my arm.  For a small little kid this kid can sure punch...

"OMO!  Mi-na...mianhae.  I didnt mean to punch you.  B-but.... WHY DID U POKE ME?!"  He pouted at the end.  'Hes so cute!'  Aish... snap out of it!

"It's okay.  WELL... this wouldn't have happened if your arm wasn't around me!"  He stood there... dumbfounded.

"W-wait...I thought...i went to sleep over there"  He said, pointing to the other side of the room.  I tried to remember anything that happened last night... before all my tiredness took over.  Aha!  I remember!  I went to sleep next to Jessica!

"I went to to sleep... next to Jesica... and she's... over there"  I pointed.  How the heck did I get here?!  Henry and I both stood there.... well more like sat there.

 

MEANWHILE

Eunhyuk pov

I was the first to wake up and woke up everybody else.  We knew Mi-na was going to wake up, considering the fact her eyelids are trying to open.  After 5 minutes, we saw her squirming around trying to get free from Henry's... grasp(?)  Haha... this is funny.

wait... is she... POKING HIM!?  BAHAHA! XD

 

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"  We heard Henry wake up and... punch?!  What is up with these people?!

I looked over and Leeteuk and Zhou Mi and they were holding in their laughter.  Once, Zhou Mi let out a baby cat noise... but they didn't hear.

"OWWWWW!"  Nice going Henry... SMH (btw that means shaking my head).  After a while, they started questioning how they got there.  Darn... I knew they would ask.  Lets just see what happens.

 

 

Sunny pov

I could hear yelling from outside my dreamland.  I DONT WANT TO WAKE UP!  Seriously!  Ugh...

Wait... whats this... thing behind me?  I turned around and was shocked to find that person there.

"S-s-...s-"  I couldn't even talk.  HOW DID HE GET HERE?!

"Sungmin... wake up!"  I tried shaking him but it was no use.  He wouldnt wake up.  YAH... people and there heavy sleeping.

"Mmm~...c-cold"  I heard him mumble as he cuddled closer to me.  Grrrrrreat.

"Sungmiiiiiiin!"  I whispered.  He needs to wake up... I NEED SPACE!  I shook him gently, but it was no use.  "YAH!"  Still... there was he was sleeping peacefully. And then theres me... getting squeezed to death. 

 His head was on my shoulder, his arm across my stomach.  Okay, I know what you're thinking.  You think I like this.  Ugh!  It's not as great as it sounds when someone is BREATHING against your shoulder.  Well... I can't really do anything now except wait for him to wake up.  I stared at the wall, trying to find words in the texture.  After 10 minutes, I could feel Sungmin squirming around.

"S-sunny...?"  I found him staring down at me as he lifted his head from my shoulder.  "Wait... how?  What?  When?  WHAT?!  How did I get here?!?!?!"  I shrugged my shoulder and went back to the wall.  This is pretty entertaining... HA... not.

"Do you know how I got here?"  He asked. I  shook my head.  The wall got boring, so I looked to the ceiling instead.

"C'mon, let's go wake the others"  He said, grabbing my wrist, pulling me up and dragging me across the room to Eunhyuk.

"Eunhyuk... EUNHYUK!"  Sungmin yelled.  Eunhyuk shook his head as to wake himself up (A/N: remember...he is awake).

"Gosh... can't even get my beauty sleep here!"  Eunhyuk whined.  I laughed.

"So..."  Leeteuk said.  GAH!  When did he get here?!  "Why are you guys...?"  He looked down at my hand... well more like ours because he was still grabbing my wrist.  I pulled my hand away and looked away.  My cheeks were burning, and I was smiling madly. 

"Sunminnie!"  I turned around and saw Henry running up to us.

"Henliiiii!"  Haha... I guess he has trouble with Henry's name. 

"Sunny!"

"Mi-na!"  We kept greeting each other and saying good morning as everyone else woke up.

"So...I have a question" Sungmin, Henry, Mi-na and I said at the same time. 

Eunhyuk pov

Darn... I knew this question would pop up.

*flashback... like 30 seconds back xD*

"So...how the heck did me and Sungmin get together?"

"and how did me and Henry get together?!"

*end of flashback*

 

"Well, you see..."  I said.  "You guys uhm thats where you went to sleep."

"No!"  Henry pouted.

"o-o uhm yeah... you did."

"I-I went to sleep over there!"  He replied.

"Oh, well I guess that you guys, uhm BREAKFAST TIIIMMMMEEE!  :D <3 I LOVE FOOD WHAT ABOUT YOU GUYS?!"  Leeteuk said.

"Whoo hoo lets go guys!  We gotta get our nutrients and uhm our potassium and such... !!!"  Donghae spoke.

"But you guys...."  Mi-na spoke.

"Bacon you guys!  Come on! >:U"  Heechul yelled at them.

 

We all went to eat our food.  I had bacon, eggs and juice.  :D i love juice!  x3

"You guys?"  Sungmin spoke.

"Ah!  Nope!  Nuh uh!  Nada!  You can't talk with your mouth full!  So no talking!"  I spoke so they couldn't ask any questions.

We were done eating and we were all talking in a circle.  (The most official way to talk :3)

The 'love birds' were in the other room.

"Eunhyuk!  Can you come here!"  Mi-na spoke.

"Brb guys"  I said.

"Bring Raw Bacon?!?! (pokemongeek XD) I Can't eat raw bacon!"  Shindong said.

"-_- ok.... be right back."  I spoke.

I walked into the other room to find Mi-na Sunny Sungmin and Henry staring at me.

"O_O hey.... you guys... hows life everyone?  Living it to the fullest.  Ya?  K bye."  I said and walked away.

"Monkey!!!"  Henry spoke.

I walked back in.

"Don't call me that!  <:'U"  I said.

"Then tell us what happened."  Sungmin said.

"Uhm aha as i said.  You guys just happend to lay there :3"

"Then what happened to you guys.  You weren't there."  Mi-na said.

O_O  I ran off.

Henry tackled me and brought me back in the room.  Sunny locked the door.

"What.  Happened. e_e"  Mi-na said.

"I'm not telling."  I smirked while sticking my tongue out  (if... thats possible.)

e-e They all stared at me.

O_o "What?"  I said.

 

Leeteuk POV

"What do you think they wanted?"  I said.

Everyone shrugged.

"Gahhh!!!!  Nooooo!!!!  Hellllppppp!!!!!"  We heard Eunhyuk yell.

"Hyukkie!!!!"  Donghae yelled.

We all ran to where he was.

"The door is locked!"  Donghae said.

"Hyuk!  Are you ok?!"  I yelled.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!"  He yelled.

We all banged on the door.

Kyuhyun tried opening the door.

"It won't open!"  Kyuhyun yelled.

 

Mi-na POV

"Hmmmm....  Well, if you won't talk...."  I said walking around Eunhyuk.

"No."  He said.

"Well then."  I spoke.

O_o was Eunhyuk's expression.

He was trapped in the corner of the room.

"Oppa."  I said batting my eyes.  "Please???"  I said getting closer to his face.

He started blushing and looked down.

"Yah!"  Henry hit his head.  "Stop blushing!  >:U."

"Pleaseeeeeeee?????"  I said tapping his nose.

Sunny tried to hold in her laughs.

"Opppppaaaaaaa?"

"Heheheh this isn't working!!!!!"  Henry said, pushing me away from getting to close.

"Someone jealous?"  Eunhyuk spoke.

"N-N-no!"  Henry said.

"Well, if that didn't work, I have one more idea."  I said with a smirk.

I got closer to Eunhyuks face, pretending like I was about to kiss him.

"Y-Y-Yah!"  He stood up and ran to the other side of the room.

"Com' on!"  I said running after him.

Sungmin caught him and held him in place.

"Gahhhhhhh!!!!!!  Noooooooooo!!!!!  Helppppppppp!!!!!!"  Eunhyuk yelled.

"Oppa!  XD"  I laughed as i pretended like i was going to kiss him.

I heard the guys coming.

"The door is locked!"  Donghae said.

"Hyuk!  Are you ok?!"  Leeteuk yelled.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!"  Eunhyuk yelled.

All the guys outside banged on the door.

"Hehe you gonna tell us?"  I said kissing his cheek.

"Nyaaaaa nooooooo sttooooppppp!"  He yelled.

"Not until you tell us!!!!"  I yelled hugging him really tight and kissing him on the cheek again.

"F-f-f-f-finnneeeeeeee!! >n<  Just stop doing thatttt!"  He said.

"Heehee ^^"  I said.  Letting go.

He told us everthing, from their plan, to me kissing Henry *blush*, to Sunny kissing Sungmin, to waking up.

O_________________O  we all looked at eachother.

"Ahem, so if I can go nowwww...."  Eunhyuk said, unlocking the door, only to be pushed aside by Henry, running out of the house.

 

 

 

 

Author's Notes

K-S: Heyyy people!  So this is chapter 11 (if it isn't obvious :3)  *Teamwork*

Soooo I just taught the word Nada to Yarelis today XD it means like, nothing, if you didn't know.  Idk if its and ACTUAL word XD but i see it alot!  (Its noda i guess XD it sounded like notta tho! XD yay! thanx Kimkim13 XD) lol soooo, don't yell at me!  I think Henry is jealous o3o.  We will update as soon as we can!  We had thanksgiving break, so back to school on Monday -_- gah not fuunnn.  We will have homework so we will update as soon as we can!  Imma pass it to Yarelis now.  She knows what she is doing!  (ya know... sometimes...)  Lol until next time!  XD  ~<3<3<3 

 

AY GUYS! xD Me and kpopsaranghae wrote this chappie! ^^~ hope u like it

ANYWAYS sorry for not updating sooner...i've been busy. AND...i know this week was thanksgiving break and everything..BUT I BUSY CHILD :3 XD lol so yeah thanks for reading!

 

comment! suscribe! <3 thanksh :)

buhbyeeeeee!! until next time (which i hope is next week) ;)

 

O-KAY now bye XD