Dont.....Touch.....Him

ZhouRy- "Let's Be Friends"

Henry pov (still)

Its been 2 weeks since me and Zhou Mi have become friends. We even made nicknames for each other - Im Mochi and hes MiMi (A/N: so original ik xD) His umma was so happy that he made a friend, even happier when she found out i live 2 houses down.

It was art day at school and we had to pick partners. I picked MiMi (obviously). We had to paint an object in the room. After we looked around desperately (since every item we saw was already chosen by another student), we decided to paint  pencil and an eraser that said BIG MISTAKE on it.

Zhou Mi pov

*2 hours later* Our teacher loved our project! Mochi and I were realllyyyyy happy when she gave us (and only us) an 100%. School was finally over and Mochi and I were walking home. I kept pinching his cheeks (there just so...NYAH!!). He was to come over in 30 minutes so we can 'hang out'...or 'play' as my parents say.

"HENRY DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR LEGOS!" i yelled, just as he closed the front door. I hope he heard me :/

Henry pov

'DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR LEGOS!' ha, like i would forget after he told me like 1083272401 times at school.

"anyeong umma" I said, smiling. She asked me so many questions! 'Who did you eat with?' ' Who did you play with?' 'Did you go to the bathroom?' 'Who walked you home?' OMAGOSH she bombarded me with questions. I answered each one with Zhou Mi - except the bathroom one. I realized it was time for me to go to Mimi's house, so i went upstairs to get my legos. I walked out the door and started walking, when i saw a white van stop besides me.

A creepy man stepped out and started whistling at me "Oooh look at that pretty girl!" he smirked at me. 'Keep walking Henry, just keep walking'

"Don't ignore me pretty girl" he now approached me and my cheek with his thumb. I slapped his hand away - big mistake. SLAP! he backhand slapped me across the face.

"I SAID DON'T IGNORE ME!" the pedo man yelled in my face. He went to touch me when i grabbed his wrist (A/N: btw just imagine that henry took self defense classes...xD)

"Dont...touch..me" i growled. He pulled his hand away frome me (remember, im only 7. Im not every strong)

"ooh fiesty little girl, i like" He gave me a erted smile. Nasty little --

"NOOO! NOT MY LEGOS!" i yelled at he slapped the bag away from me, legos scattering everywhere, even down the gutter. I felt tears coming, but i held them back. He saw me about to cry and took advantage of it. He came closer and put his hands around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I could feel his breath on my neck (his head was aimed down btw).

"stay still little girl" the man whispered in my ear. I was kicking and squirming around like a worm about to get killed (A/N: dont ask xD)

"IM NOT A GIRL!" i shouted back at him. He smirked.

"even better" he his lips and now i started freaking out. I was kicking and punching everywhere, and i guess i punched him THERE because he let me go and bent over in pain. 'YES! KARATE HAS COME IN HANDY!'

After he recovered from his "pain" he came toward me again. I tried to kick him again but he was too fast. he grabbed my leg and pulled me toward him. He started brushing his finger through my hair. I pushed my way away from him and tried running, but he grabbed my shirt.

"KYAHHHHH HELP ME!!!!" i yelled at the top of my lungs, hoping someone would hear me and rescue me before something bad happened.

Zhou Mi pov

'kyahhhh help me!"  i heard a faint scream for help. Eh, its probably someone playing around outside.

"henry where are you??" i said. It was 15 minutes after he was supposed to be here, and he's really punctual. 'Im going to go to his house and see whats wrong. Maybe he forgot' I thought to myself. I was walking down the stairs when i heard another scream. Hm, wonder who that is. As i walked outside, i immediately stopped.

It was Henry screaming.

O...MAH....GAWD

I watched as the man started his face with his thumb inching his way closer to Henry every time. He put one hand around Henry's waist while Henry walked back each time, tears streaming down his face from fear.

"*slap* DONT WALK AWAY FROM ME!" i heard the man yell in Henry's face. AW HECK NO!

I snuck up behind the man and right when he was about to get closer to Henry i spoke.

"DONT...TOUCH....HIM...."

Henry pov

OMAHGAWSH ITS ZHOU MI! I watched as the pedo turned around and made his way towards Zhou Mi. Before the man could do anything to Zhou Mi, he kicked him in the - i mean...uhm....there like really hard. The man winced in pain, giving MiMi enough time to grab my wrist and run away to his house. The man stood up, and saw that we werent there. He started swearing at himself for letting us get away. 'HAAAA AAA!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I UPDATED!!! :D finally...

Anyways! so this chapter was like...really long. so it took a long time, but WATEVA! :) i'll try to update more this weekend...so

comment, suscribe, blah blah <33