Truth or Dare pt.2

ZhouRy- "Let's Be Friends"

Mi-na pov

"BWOH?!?!?!?!?!" Henry and I yelled in unison. Everyone was giggling at what Jessica said.

*flashback*

"mmm, I dare you to kiss Mi-na on the cheek!" Jessica said. Henry and I looked at each other with surprised faces.

"awww how cuteeeeee!" Jessica teased. She mehrong-ed me (idk if that makes sense xD but watevah)

"B-BWOH??!?!?!?!?!"

*end of flashback*

"nu-uh...heck to the no!" Henry yelled. 'Hehe he's so funny and cute' NYAH! Mi-na what are you thinking?! *sigh*

"I agree with Henry" I said. They all looked at me with 'awww how cute' looks. -_-

"You have to do it, or else you lose 3 chickens!" Jessica said. I heard Henry sigh and lean over.

Closer, closer, closer, BAM!

Jessica had walked behind me and poked my sides, making me spazz and turn my head...turn my head to where Henry was leaning.

I had kissed him on the mouth. WHAT THE HECK SICA!?!?!?!?!

"OMO! Henry-ah! I'm sorry!!!! I didn't mean too! It just...tickles" i said, looking away. I was so embarassed.

Henry pov

Did I just...or did she just....? Ahh, my mind was racing. I thought i had feelings for her but i mean, we're best friends. Things would be awkward if she knew i liked her. Did she think I liked her? No, its truth or dare. People do crazy things when playing that game - things they don't mean. Yeah, she would think i didnt like her. Or maybe....

She liked me. That would explain why she was blushing after we accidently kissed. Or how she was all embarassed after. I mean she's so pretty and sweet. But we're friends. I can't like my best friend...or can I?

"Here, i brought some cookies!" Zhou Mi's umma said, placing the cookie tray on the table. Everyone went to grab a cookie except me and Mi-na. Awkwwaaaard.

"Um...so i guess its my turn?" I said insecurely. Jessica nodded, still proud with her dare. Hmpf....

"Uh...Sungmin-hyung, truth or dare?" I asked.

"um....dare. truths are no fun" he said, putting some aegyo in it. Aigoo this child is so full of aegyo....

"ummmm..." i was thinking but nothing came up in my mind. Suddenly Sooyoung stood up and walked over to me and whispered something in my ear. IT WAS BRILLIANT! "thanks" i whispered in English.

"i dare you.....to eat a cookie will Sunny is eating the other side" i said, smiling to myself. Sunny and Sungmin looked toward each other. They both had crushes on each other.

"n-n-nae" Sungmin and Sunny said in unison. They were really embarassed. Sunny grabbed a cookie and start nibbling on it, while Sungming bit on the other side. They kept eating the cookie while everyone was staring at them smiling. It was so cute! Finally, they got to the part where they had to decide who would get the last part of the cookie. It was very awkward for them, so they just tried to eat as much of the cookie as they could. But, something happened that we did not happen to catch and when we saw they were kissing.

well........We should just stop playing now.

"*ahem*...uh...." Sungming stuttered after he had recovered from the kiss that had 'accidently' happened.

"Let's just stop playing now" Zhou Mi said in a joking tone. Everyone laughed and stood up, grabbing more cookies as we made our way upstairs to Zhou Mi's room.

Yeah...this was a pretty weird Truth or Dare session.....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey so i finally finished this chappie! :D Sorry if it wasnt too exciting....but watevah! ^^

If you have any suggestions or stuff feel free to comment or message me~

comment suscribe, blah blah <3

love yuh all who suscribed!!! ^-^

BUHBYEEEEEE till nxt time~!