The "Talk"

ZhouRy- "Let's Be Friends"

Mi-na pov

Once we got in Zhou Mi's room, everyone was amazed. HIS ROOM WAS HUGE!!! It was like as big as my house....but anyways we sat on the ground and started to talk. I didnt notice this until later, but i was sitting next to Henry and his hand was on top of mine ( i dont think he noticed either). When i noticed i spazzed out and he jumped and fell backwards.

"WHAT THE....what just happened?" Jessica asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and she kept on talking.

"so Zhou Mi, us girls need to talk ALONE....so we were wondering if there was an empty room in this....room that we could go into? It doesnt have to be big" All the girls nodded in agreement to what Jessica had said.

What did they want to talk about.

"Sure, you guys can go in there. Us guys need to talk too" he said, pointing to a door"

Jessica bowed and all of us girls followed her into the room, which we later discovered was a closet.

"so...uh...what did you guys want to talk about?" Sunny and I asked.

All the girls smirked at us.

"How was the kiss?" Jessica said, nudging us.

"oh..haha that" Sunny said, blushing.

All the girls giggled (except me and Sunny...obviously)

"well...talk! Did you like it?" Jessica asked, winking.

I didn't know what to say...it was...awkward. They did'nt know i liked Henry...and I didn't plan on telling them.

"I liked it" Sunny said, embarassed.

All the girls squealed. They knew that Sungmin liked Sunny and vice versa, so they found it cute. So did I.

"Mi-na...it's your turn to tell us. You like Henry don't you?" Yuri said, speaking for the first time since the game.

I looked away. They obviously thought i did.

"..um...yeah i like Henry. But he doesnt like me, so theres no point" I said, embarassed. I mean they were my bestfriends - bestfriends told each other stuff. Right?

*Wham!*
"What was that?"  I asked.

Yuri went to go check the door  to see what happened.

"Who was it?"  Sunny asked.
"..... no one.  It was nothing."  Yuri said.

 

Yuri POV
*WHAM!*
"what was that?"  Mi-na asked.
I went to go check if someone was outside the door.  I saw Henry running away from the door, and down the hall.
Oh no... did he just hear what Mi-na said?  If he did...
"Who was it?"  Sunny asked.
"Oh.... no one.... it was nothing."  I told them.  -_- crap... Henrrryyyyy

I closed the door and went back to the group of girls.

 

Mi-na POV

"awww. Don't worry, I think he likes you. Did you see his face after he kissed you, or you kissed him....however way you prefer?" Yoona said.

After a while we started giggling and just talking. I kinda like this. Just us girls talking about everything. Why haven't we done this before?!?!

While they were talking, I remembered the kiss. I mean i'm only 9 and Henry's 8, but hes so cute!!! The way he was all embarassed after, was adorable. Not to mention when he blushes.

"Mi-na your smiling...." Jessica said.

GOSH DARN IT! Why did I smile?!?! Oh yeah...hehe :3

"Do you think they are done talking?" I asked.

The girls nodded and we stood up to walk out of the closet/room (idk what to call it, since its HUGE)


MEANWHILE....
 

Zhou Mi POV
I got the leggos out and we started building things, i built a..... hippo?dragon...?  "So," I spoke with an evil grin, "How was that, kiss?"  I nudged Henry and Sungmin.  

They looked at me and blushed.  "Um... I... didn't mean too! <:U  Nya she just turned and i kissed her! and i mean yeah i liked-"  Henry covered his mouth.  

"OhHhHhHhHh~!"  We all said.  

Sungmin tried to walk out.  

"Yah!  Sungmin!"  I yelled his name.  

He stopped and sat down.  

"You liked it huuuhhhhh."  I said.  

"._. i... um... heh <:3"  He said.  

"We'll take that as a yes >:D"  Donghae said.

"I was just eating the cookie!  Then.. we just-..."

"Kissed?" Donghae smirked.  

"You know u liked it."  Leetuek said.  

Sungmin thew leggos at him.  

"Yah!"  Leetuek screamed.  

"I... gotta use the bathroom!" Sungmin exclaimed.  

"I'll show you where it is!"  Henry told them, and they both ran out.  

"Heh." Eunhyuk said with a smirk.  "I have an idea."

 

Henry Pov

I went downstairs to get some water, (Yarelis! XD) after i showed Sungmin where the bathroom was.

I wanted to know what the girls were talking about, so i decided, as my 8 year old self, to ya know... listen.  Its not wrong!  Im just... casually standing behind a door...

"Mi-na... It's your turn to tell us.  You like Henry, don't you?"  Yuri spoke.

O_O bwoh?! listen Henry listen!  I put my ear closer to the door.

"...um.... yeah i like Henry but he doesn't like me so theres no point."  Mi-na spoke.
 

fsduhfodgjudothgoutd YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I got caught off guard and whammed against the door.  i fell, got up and ran away.

D-d-d-d-d did she just say she liked me?!  :D nyaaaa

I ran back in the room to find the guys staring at me with evil grins.
"W.....w.....what?"  I asked.

 

 

Kpopsaranghae:  So!  Both me AND Yari wrote this chapter.  I wrote the guy part and she wrote the girl part. (no ... for all u s out there... not tht way... i meant the writing conversations)  sooooo ummm im sure she has more to say than meeeee...... 
What is Eunhyuks plan O__________________________________o

XxyariibearxX: lol so this is the first chappie with Kpopsaranghae :) AINT SHE AWESOME!?!?! so sorry we havent updated this weekend...i've been busy with parties and stuff -_- friggin drunk ppl parties *ahem* ANYWAYS.....so we will try to update faster :)

comment suscribe blah blah <3333333333

UNTIL NEXT TIME~ BUHBYEEEEEE ^-^