Let The Planning Commence~

ZhouRy- "Let's Be Friends"

Eunhyuk pov

I have the best plan! It's going to work out perfectly...MUAHAHAHA!

"Guys, we should go get our pj's on, its already 8!" Zhou Mi said. everyone went upstairs to go change. The girls in one room and us guys in Zhou Mi's.

"So where are we going to sleep?" I asked. Zhou Mi made a thinking face while everyone stared.

"STARING WONT HELP!" Zhou Mi said, laughing. "We'll all sleep downstairs I guess. OH! Up here in the family room! Perfect!" Everyone agreed.

"WAIT....WE HAVENT EATEN DINNER!!" Henry spazzed. This kid sure likes food. wait...HE WAS RIGHT! We all ran downstairs to go get some pizza.

"I GET CHEEEEEEESE!" Sungmin yelled while running down the stairs. I saw Sunny smile from across the room. Once we all got pizza we sat down to eat.

"LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!" Jessica said. Whats up with people yelling!? Everyone nodded in agreement. "I'll start" Jessica said. Yay...they stopped yelling!

"Mi-na...truth or dare?

"Truth..." Mi-na said. Apparently she was scarred for like from all the dares.

"was that your first kiss or have you already had your first kiss?" I saw Mi-na's cheeks reddening. So were Henry's.

"I-i...um...t-that....uh" Mi-na stuttered. NYAH JUST GET ON WITH IT!

"that was my...um...first k-kiss" She said, looking all embarassed.

"AAAAAAAWWWWWWW!" all the girls yelled. Did we miss something?

"um.....Sunny, truth or dare?"

"DARE...wait no no no! truth truth!"

"ahh you can't change it!" Jessica said. Sunny sighed.

"Fine...dare" She looked afraid ( i would be too).

"i dare you, to sing a song to Sungmin" Mi-na said, proudly. Sunny's jaw dropped. Only the girls knew that Sunny loved to sing (well, i had heard too, even though i wasnt supposed to)

"...um....b-but" Sunny stuttered.
"aww c'mon Sunny, we all know you love to sing" Sooyoung said. None of the guys knew, but now they did.

"Fine...i'll sing Take Me Away by U-Kiss" She said. (A/N: just pretend that song was out when they were little xD) She started singing...she was really good O_______O

"Somebody take me away, cuz I can't take this pain. It feels, it feels so right" Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang I didnt know she was this good! Since they told her to sing to Sungmin, she walked up to him and grabbed his hand. Her face was burning with embarassment, but at the same time I think she liked it.  She pulled him up and looked him straight in the eye while singing. All the girls were amazed - they thought she was shy.

"I I I know exactly what you'd say, somebody take me away!" She was really into the song. Sungmin's face was red as a tomato...litterally. "cuz i can't take this pain...." the song was over and they were standing looking each other straight in the eyes.

"*ahem*...i'l j-just go s-sit down" Sunny said, really embarassed. She walked over to where she was sitting, only to find that it had been occupied by Zhou Mi's dog. "The only seat open is next to Sungmin, sit there" I said. All the guys except Henry and Sungmin looked at me and smiled. "I hate you Hyuk..." She said jokingly and she walked over and sat next to Sungmin. His cheeks were reddening again.

Sungmin pov

Omo...she was amazing! I didnt know she could sing. And the way she was singing it to me was.....wow. I felt like hugging her while she was looking me straight in the eye. Ok, i know i'm only 9 and so is she, but i can't help it!

"The only seat is next to Sungmin" was she really going to sit next to me?!?! Omo...thank you Eunhyuk. As she walked over she sat down next to me...but far away.

"I'm going to get some more pizza" I said as i stood up. I didnt notice there was a cup full of soda next to me, and accidently hit it with my foot. OH...NO

"NYAHHH! WHO DID THIS?!?!?! OMG!!!" Sunny yelled - I had spilled the soda on her. "S-sunny...i'm so sorry! I didnt mean too! oh my God! Im so sorry, im so sorry!" I could feel the tears coming. I didnt mean to make her mad, especially yell at me. I thought what her expression would be - mad...steam coming out of her ears. But obviously, thats only in cartoons. Right? But to my surprise, she seemed surprised.
"S-sungmin....i-its okay. D-dont cry...i'm sorry i yelled at you" She said. What the...i thought she would yell at me?! Instead, she walked over to me and hugged me - tight. "w-what..." i said, confused. "I didnt mean to yell at you..." she whispered in my ear. I could hear gasps from everyone else as she hugged me. I moved my hands up and hugged her back, and i could feel her smile on my shoulder. "b-but your clothes..." i said. Thats when she realized that the Coke had stained her shirt.

"O-omg...my moms going to kill me!" I could see her about to cry...her mom's really strict. She yells at her for no reason...and Sunny's going to get yelled at because of me. I felt so bad. "S-sunny I'm sorry! I really didn't mean too!"

"Sunny, I have the same shirt. I'll give you mine and then wash yours and give it to you on monday. Lets go change" Sooyoung said. Wow...she's a lifesaver. I saw Sunny smile and hug Sooyoung. I still felt really bad, but I felt better that her mom wasn't going to yell at her because of me.

Sunny pov

I felt so bad! I had yelled at Sungmin and I could see him about to cry. Well yeah he stained my shirt, but I didnt care. I didn't even like this shirt. I was just afraid what my umma would say. She yells at me all the time for no reason and threatened to kick me out if I did anything bad. It feels like she forgot i was 9 - she would beat me sometimes. thats why I would miss school. But i never dared to tell anyone, I didn't want her to find out. Yeah i didn't like being like this, but i can't imagine what it would be if my friends knew. Just like it was when my father passed away.

*flashback*

"UMMA IM BACK FROM SCHOOL!" I yelled as I walked through the door. Even though I was only in kindergarten, she made me walk home by myself because she was too lazy to pick me up. Everything seemed extremely quiet inside, so i decided to go upstairs to look for her. As i opened the door to her room, i could hear some voices.

"No! Don't do this!!! AAAAH~!!!!" I had heard somebody scream.

"I'm finally done with you! FINALLY!" what was going on? I walked in the room and saw umma standing over a bloody figure.

It was father.

"UMMA?!?!?! WHAT DID YOU DO!?" I yelled. What did she do to him? She had a knife in her hand, covered with blood.

"I killed him, isnt it obvious? Now, you saw nothing. NOTHING!" She yelled at me.

"how can I just pretend like i didnt see anything?!?! You selfish little - " I was interrupted with a slap in the face - I could feel my face tingling from pain. Tears were falling out of me eye when I looked up to see her, still with the knife in her hand - pointed at me.

"I SAID FORGET ABOUT IT! NOW OUT!!!" I couldnt take it anymore. I ran out the door to aunties house, since she lived down the street. I never wanted to see her again, but i knew there was nowhere else to go.

*end of flashback*

"Sunny, your crying. Whats wrong?" Jessica's voice startled me as a got out of my thoughts. I touched my cheek and noticed it was stained with tears. I HAVE GOT TO STOP CRYING FOR ONCE!

"Uh...i-i'll be right back" I said as i ran upstairs. I didn't know why I came up here, but i thought it would be better than for them to see me cry.

After a while, i went back downstairs and they were cleaning up to go to sleep. I helped throw away the plates and cups and went upstairs to put on my pj's.

"Hey Sunny, why were you crying?" Yuri asked and we were changing. I shrugged my shoulders and made up a lame excuse. "I forgot to blink so my eyes started watering up" They looked unconvinced but fell for it anyways.

We walked outside the room in which we were changing out into the family room where we were to sleep. I got my sleeping bag and laid down next to Sooyoung. All the guys laid their sleeping bag somewhere else as we all got into our sleeping bags. I was really tired so i was going to fall asleep easily.

Eunhyuk pov

Yes!!! We were finally going to sleep! I'm excited *evil smile* I flashed the guys a wink. Kyuhyun had told all the girls (besides Sunny and Mi-na) the plan. Don't ask me when, but he told me did. I winked towards the girls too so they could know that we were about to start our plan.

"*yawn* Im tired...goodnight everyone" Mi-na said. Wow...perfect. "Me too" Sunny said, laying back in her pillow and cuddling with her blanket and pillow pet. This is going better than I planned. Now we all needed was for --

"We should all go to sleep now, its getting late" It was 10pm. We had been so entertained playing truth or dare that we forgot about our 'bedtime' as our moms call it. They all agreed and we all got into our sleeping bags.

30 minutes later i went to check if they were sleeping. They were, so i called everyone (except for, well you know....or if u dont, u will). They were such heavy sleepers. I fell over a lamp on the floor and it fell down the stairs and they were still dead asleep. Perfect...

"guys....let the plan commence"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGEEEEER! lol sorry but i just, you know, felt like it needed some tension xD but dont worry...you will enjoy next chappie :3 very much

SO YA! hope you liked this chapter, the sad parts...idk just needed to put those in there. And if you wanna hear the song Sunny was singing, here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bh53wwgffw&feature=related    its just Kevin and Hoon but still...

so ya

comment, suscribe...same ol'

THANKS TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS FOR COMMENTING <3 luv ya all

comments are love :) until next time BUHBYEEEEEEEEEEEE~